Columbia Pictures | Release Date: October 2, 2009
8.6
Universal acclaim based on 1002 Ratings
WATCH NOW
Wombats123Mar 22, 2017
A consistently funny movie that adds some interesting ideas into the zombie category, only has minimal dips, and is overall, a fun movie to experience.
Castiel_AngelOct 9, 2016
Just amazing. One of the best zombie movies ever made. It is very well written and the actors did an awesome job. It is that perfect blend between comedy, action and a slight bit of horror.
JSpice50Jul 12, 2016
Shaun of the Dead was a great British horror comedy and with Zombieland,America has a great horror comedy.now.

PROS: *Hilarious *Amazing Characters *Opening Credits *Not a single scene is boring or bad *Awesome Kills *Bill Murray's

PROS:
*Hilarious
*Amazing Characters
*Opening Credits
*Not a single scene is boring or bad
*Awesome Kills
*Bill Murray's cameo

CONS:
*Slightly bad love story(but it was still pretty funny)
gdiego135Jun 28, 2016
There is not a single thing I enjoyed about his movie, I do like Woody Harrelson and Emma Stones in their other movies, but this was just border line BORING, Im not sure what they were going for I can't tell if ti's comedy or action, becauseThere is not a single thing I enjoyed about his movie, I do like Woody Harrelson and Emma Stones in their other movies, but this was just border line BORING, Im not sure what they were going for I can't tell if ti's comedy or action, because it's definitely not a movie to be taken seriously, so i guess it's trying to be funny, but theirs no jokes in this movie, they don't even try to be funny, and the zombies just made it worse, I know this released befor the walking dead, and im not fanboying but any other zombie show, or movie, needs to take notes, because the amount of detail and hours they put into their zombies is just breathtaking, they even win awards everyyear for best make up on a tv show, anyway this movie is just boring as hell, and i just don't know how any one enjoyed it but thats why were all so different. Expand
avamiller21May 11, 2016
Best comedy zombie movie there is imo. I like a lot of the actors in it tho so my opinion might be a little bias.

Watch it online for free:http://www.watchfree.to/watch-3cad-Zombieland-movie-online-free-putlocker.html
AaronWasserman1Mar 27, 2016
There is no denying how good this movie is. It is funny and so entertaining. The only problem is it goes on a bit too long. That's it! It is such a good movie especially for starting the Zombie phase.
ILikeBadMoviesMar 6, 2016
For Whom the Bell Tolls. Nuff said .
EpicLadySpongeFeb 24, 2016
Sorry, zombie killers, but your movie's getting taken over by zombies and you can't even kill them all without being infected by a zombie. Sorry, pitiful king, but the zombie king takes over the throne on Zombieland.
CineAutoctonoDec 3, 2015
A great adventure -themed zombie apocalypse that has great touch of horror , action and comedy without missing . Well rather I have and the rules to survive the zombie apocalypse, hilarious and entertainer .
MeritCobaNov 17, 2015
(Note: I devised my own scoring system, which works as follows: 1 for bad, 5 for mwah, 9 for good. 10 for superb.)

That Woody Harrelson can play something else besides the buffoon roles he seems to be condemned tocan be gathered from a movies as the People vs Larry Flynt. He does however play the buffoon well, even to the point of being adorable, so he stars like a buffoon in Zombieland. He is joined by a cast of three, Jesse Eisenberg, Emma Stone and Abigail Breslin to make up a group of survivors in a zombie apocalypse that has depopulated the world.

If you are a zombie nut you will be upset by Zombieland, either because you think it hogwash or because you find it hilarious. Zombieland is sheer baloney and that tends to gall people in unpredictable ways, just like it makes people giggle. The keyscene is probably the one in which Bill Murray dies, which makes Emma Stone suddenly giggle, saying; he still makes me laugh. Thus purposely ruining one of the few serious moments in the movie. The movie does at times build up to a serious moment but knocks it down flat a frame later.

The whole thing thrives on the interaction between the cast with the zombie background propelling the plot forward. How inconsequential everything is can be gathered from the fact that they basically travel from nowhere in particular to nowhere in particular. As Harrelson says: some go west, stating it is safer there, some travel east, thinking it is safer there. Hence his drive is not safety, but twinkies. Just as scarce and as important as to endanger himself(and others to boot).

There is a very awkward romantic fling between Eisenberg and Stone who simply have nothing in common, but even that is in tune with the movie that turns everything upside down. The interaction between Breslin and Harrelson is much more believable, the first playing a twelve years old who hasn't heard of Gandhi and Willy Nelson, much to the astonishment of the Harrelson who in turn has no clue who Hannah Montana is(that will be a bit more dated, I am sure).

While Harrelson plays the buffoon, Eisenberg plays the social misfit and Stone and Breslin play two sisters who make a living cheating others, out of their money before the zombie apocalypse and their cars and guns after the zombies have inherited the world.

The end scenes sees the two girls power up a theme park in the night so Breslin can have some fun. Where the power comes from doesn't really matter, what does matter is that every zombie from miles around converges on the park, thus requiring the two men to save the girls.

Zombieland is not to be taken seriously really, which is the whole point. If that gets your feathers ruffled you better skip this one. But then you might not like Shaun of the Dead either. Which is really a shame. Perhaps refocus?
(I heard someone planned a spin off or something. I hope the rethink that, for there isn't much to tell, unless the premise of the movie is changed into something more serious, which means it's a different thing altogether)
OzzieVikingOct 8, 2015
I absolutely shat my pants laughing, however there is a couple of things that I thought were just annoying and unfunny. This didn't really scare me much and I hate horror, but this is stupid funny and will bring viewing pleasure for anyoneI absolutely shat my pants laughing, however there is a couple of things that I thought were just annoying and unfunny. This didn't really scare me much and I hate horror, but this is stupid funny and will bring viewing pleasure for anyone who enjoys comedy/horror movies. Expand
SpangleJul 6, 2015
Packed to the brim with horrifically funny violence and jokes, Zombieland is a fun film featuring some deadly writing and killer direction from Ruben Fleischer (who may be a one-hit wonder, sadly). Jesse Eisenberg is very good in the leadPacked to the brim with horrifically funny violence and jokes, Zombieland is a fun film featuring some deadly writing and killer direction from Ruben Fleischer (who may be a one-hit wonder, sadly). Jesse Eisenberg is very good in the lead role, Emma Stone and Abigail Breslin are also both very strong, and Woody Harrelson was born for this role. Nothing like watching Woody massacre zombies with the kind of glee only he can show, while being oddly vulnerable at the same time. A funny film, the romantic elements do not feel forced, neither do the emotional moments. As gory as a zombie apocalypse needs to be, even the violence manages to be comedic here as they manage to suck every joke they can out of everything going on, which is great. I love when films do that. Overall, Zombieland may not be finding a place in the Library of Congress any time soon, but it is still a very fun and well made film. Expand
Meth-dudeJul 4, 2015
I love zombies movies and this one was really good even though he is pretty overrated.The acting is good,the story is not original but interesting and the movie has some blood.
LizzyBennetJun 29, 2015
Absolutely incredible in every aspect—storyline, running gag, character portrayals (I mean, come on. Jesse, Woody, Emma and Abigail were awesome), zombie concept and effects. It was a brutally fun adventure filled with friendship, love, andAbsolutely incredible in every aspect—storyline, running gag, character portrayals (I mean, come on. Jesse, Woody, Emma and Abigail were awesome), zombie concept and effects. It was a brutally fun adventure filled with friendship, love, and sense of belonging. Expand
MovieManiac83Apr 25, 2015
Simply put, most horror films are not scary. There are exceptions, of course, but those are increasingly rare. I think the last horror movie that had me on edge may have been The Mist, and that was released two years ago. Nevertheless, theSimply put, most horror films are not scary. There are exceptions, of course, but those are increasingly rare. I think the last horror movie that had me on edge may have been The Mist, and that was released two years ago. Nevertheless, the genre remains incredibly popular, so what better way to populate it than with movies that recognize the comedic potential of many staple horror situations? What was once an obscure and often derided cinematic category, the "horror comedy," has come into its own. Films like Sam Raimi's Evil Dead II and Army of Darkness, Don Coscarelli's Bubba Ho-Tep, Michele Soavi's Cemetery Man, and (most obviously) Edgar Wright and Simon Pegg's Shaun of the Dead have paved a path that allows productions like Zombieland to make their road trips with ease. The key with this movie, as with the others (and many more like it) is that, although there are "boo!" moments and gore, comedy always trumps horror. The production wants viewers to laugh; if they leave the theater without doing so, the filmmakers have failed to do their jobs. Zombieland is funny - sometimes very funny - and has a clever script. Director Ruben Fleischer, making his feature debut, and screenwriters Rhett Reese & Paul Wernick have accomplished what they set out to achieve.

The zombies of Zombieland are members of the "new breed," meaning they're not self-exhumed corpses that have come back from the dead to terrorize the living, but plague victims whose brains have rotted, leaving behind violent, cannibalistic shells. By the time the movie has started, the epidemic has long since swept across the globe, infecting nearly the entire population. Humans are few and far between. Our narrator, "Columbus" (Jesse Eisenberg), who bears the name of the city from which he hails, has survived into the post apocalyptic era by following a list of 31 rules - stay in good shape (to outrun the zombies), beware of public bathrooms, always wear a seatbelt, don't be a hero, etc. Whenever Columbus follows one of these rules, Fleischer helpfully prints the rule # and description on screen to remind us.

Although the zombie presence always exists in the background, much of the movie plays out like a traditional road trip, with four diverse individuals making their way from Texas to California, heading for a "promised land" (in this case, an amusement park) that might be a myth. Along the way, they bond, learn things about each other, and come to understand what they hope to get out of this screwed-up life. Occasionally, of course, there are zombies to deal with but, until the end when they arrive en masse, they're more nuisances than serious obstacles.

The best scenes involve a cameo by Bill Murray as Bill Murray. He lives in a palatial mansion complete with a theater that plays Ghostbusters. It's refreshing to see Murray in this role, limited though it may be, because it reminds us he can still be very funny. Recently, he has been appearing in so many straight and/or offbeat parts that I was beginning to wonder. He has the best line in Zombieland - I won't reveal it here, since comments taken out of context often lose their humor, but it references Garfield.

One thing I appreciate about Zombieland is that it doesn't ignore the concept of character development. Don't misunderstand - these are by no means fully realized, three-dimensional entities; however, they are more than caricatures. Each has some nice moments and an investment is made in creating bonds and relationships. Fleischer and his screenwriters don't fumble the ball the way the filmmakers do in about 90% of comedies and horror movies by making the characters little more than animated props - punch-line targets or splatter-fodder. By the time Zombieland reached its climax, I actually cared about who lived and died, and that reaction honestly took me by surprise. So, while I will admit that Zombieland isn't an especially good horror movie, it succeeds in enough different ways that such a defect hardly matters.
ThemazedudeApr 16, 2015
One of the best zombies out there staring some of my favorite actors! You should check this out! It's the best you can get it around 5 bucks now at big lots or walmart,ebay.
giankitaxApr 3, 2015
Worst zombie movie ever?. They tried to funny but actually, is shameful. I give one point because Emma and Abigail are great actresses. Wouldn't recommend it, or watch it again.
displeasedJul 12, 2014
An interesting premise leads to some decent, though shallow situations, which lead to a pretty formulaic ending that feels like a TV movie, and many loose ends are left unsatisfied.

I couldn't tell if I was watching a satirical poke at

I couldn't tell if I was watching a satirical poke at zombie movies or a rather mediocre serious take on zombie movies. It seemed like it couldn't make up its mind. It also seemed like it didn't know if it was aiming for adult audiences or college age audiences. It sort of hovers in the middle, afraid to offend either party

These characters are as paper-thin as they come. Having all jumped from the pages of the conglomerated codex of all zombie movies put together, they feel no need to explain their motivations, since it clearly knows you've seen this shlock a hundred times before. Some half-hearted attempts are made at backstory, but they are mostly of the 'tell and don't show' variety

Bill Murray makes a rather odd appearance, and it just felt like it was saying "We're cultured, we appreciate Bill Murray." Just like many a college student, the movie can't help itself from trying to get your attention and adoration, stroking its own ego at the expense of being a good movie. Would not see again, would not recommend
TylerDurden900Jul 9, 2014
Zombieland is a very funny horror comedy similar to Shaun Of The Dead. The movie is America's version
of Shaun Of The Dead basically. The cast is fabulous in their roles and the movie never hits a dull or
uneven moment. Definitely one of
uneven moment. Definitely one of the best horror comedies in years.
drlowdonApr 20, 2014
Columbus (Eisenberg) is trying to return to his home town amongst a zombie apocalypse when he runs into Tallahassee (a superbly deadpan Harrelson) and thus begins a cross country trek that see’s the pair, amongst other things, meeting up withColumbus (Eisenberg) is trying to return to his home town amongst a zombie apocalypse when he runs into Tallahassee (a superbly deadpan Harrelson) and thus begins a cross country trek that see’s the pair, amongst other things, meeting up with a pair of grifters and visiting the home of Bill Murray.

The pairing of Eisenberg and Harrelson is a great one and there is enough humour and gore to satisfy both horror and comedy fans. In terms of tone the closest comparison would certainly be Shaun of the Dead and, whist it perhaps can’t quite match the cult classic, it makes for a thoroughly entertaining watch throughout.
FilmVirtueMar 12, 2014
Zombieland is the perfect mix of comedy, horror, and zombie gore put together to be a film. The Acting is top notch and the effects are even better. Not to mention the plots originality is amazing. Great film, two thumbs up.
Daniel2651Feb 10, 2014
If you like Shaun of the Dead then you'll love Zombieland. It is the best zombie-film yet and as well as being filled with horror, gore and action it is also filled with comedy.
One great thing about the film which really stands out is the
One great thing about the film which really stands out is the writers choice of characters. For example the main charcter, Columbus, (Jesse Eisenberg) is a very good charcter because he's scared of loads of things like the rags people use to clean tables. These silly fears that Columbus has make him seem weak and keep the viewer wondering if he'll survive Zombieland. Little Rock (Abigail Breslin) and Wichita (Emma Stone) are also great characters who keep you interested because they're not very trustworthy, which makes you wonder which is harder for the last survivors of Zombieland to trust eachother or for them to survive the flesh-eating zombies?
The film also shows you the personality of these charcters in a very unique and entertaining way. It shows the personality of Columbus in a funny and action-packed scene which ends with him being chased by a zombie. This chase scene is not only action-packed but also funny and very gory. The film also shows the personality of Little Rock and Wichita in a very unique and funny way which tells us what they used to do before the world got taken over by zombies. This scene is funny but there is no action or gore in it which the viewer might be expecting after they've seen the gory way Columbus' personlity was introduced. So this scene is funny but it can leave the viewer feeling unsatisifed.
The film's plot is also quite simple which stops the viewer from feeling confused and lost. The plot is that the world has been taken over by zombies and Columbus is one of the last survivors. Soon Columbus finds Tallahasse (Woody Harrelson) who is also a great character because he is seen as a man who is hell-bent on killing zombies and also has a big weakness. Together they find Little Rock and Wichita just after an exhilirating fight scene between Tallhasse, Columbus and three hungry zombies, who are trying to get to a place which is rumoured to have no zombies in it.
But one bad bit of the film is shortly after the scene where the gang decide to live in Bill Murray's house. After this scene the film gets very slow and starts to lack action. Although during these scenes the film does try to keep the viewer entertained by throwing in a few funny jokes.
On the other hand the end scenes of the film more than make up for this boring mistake. During these last scenes the viewer is kept on the edge of their seat by the thrilling chase scenes which are made even better by the magnificent special effects. These scenes re-emphasise how dangerous Zombieland is and leave you wondering if the four will survive.
I would give this film 9/10 and I defintely would recommend it to fans of Shaun of the Dead and other horror/comedy films.
StaticSpineJan 17, 2014
Well, this movie is just okay. I mean it's nothing more besides good actors/convincing characters, but the length is too short to expose them or to tell a good story. So there is no actual plot and nothing interesting happens. | found outWell, this movie is just okay. I mean it's nothing more besides good actors/convincing characters, but the length is too short to expose them or to tell a good story. So there is no actual plot and nothing interesting happens. | found out that this movie was made out of a pilot episode for the TV series, that's how it really feels. Expand
Iky009Jan 5, 2014
Cruelmente divertido
JohnnyStephensAug 31, 2013
It was very good. Very scary and funny too. I love zombie films. That's why, before I see it, I was sure that I would like it. Bravo!!! Very Good!!! I am waiting like crazy for the second chapter.
morfilJun 19, 2013
As you might expect for this genre, it's quite gory, so don't go expecting a light 'R' rating. But if you can handle some bloodshed, no, make that a substantial amount of bloodshed but perhaps I should add in a comic environment there'sAs you might expect for this genre, it's quite gory, so don't go expecting a light 'R' rating. But if you can handle some bloodshed, no, make that a substantial amount of bloodshed but perhaps I should add in a comic environment there's some pretty funny stuff here. Woody Harreleson and Jesse Eisenberg make an amusing odd couple and Emma Stone was fine for this material, although she and Abigale Breslin had slightly less to do. Expand
survivorfan989Apr 7, 2013
A solid comedy blended nicely with Horror to make one heck of a film! I've seen it quite a few times now but it never gets old and it is thoroughly entertaining despite only really featuring four characters, all whom do a great job. There isA solid comedy blended nicely with Horror to make one heck of a film! I've seen it quite a few times now but it never gets old and it is thoroughly entertaining despite only really featuring four characters, all whom do a great job. There is enough clever comedy in there to keep you laughing, as well as watching out for the zombies ready to give you a good jump! It won't be a film for everyone, but I think it's one that most would find it hard not to enjoy! Expand
StevenFMar 31, 2013
Finally something has come along to rival the brilliance of Shaun of the Dead. Zombieland stars Jesse Eisenberg, Wood Harrelson, Emma Stone and Abigail Breslin as they embark on finding a safe zone away from their post-apocalyptic nightmare,Finally something has come along to rival the brilliance of Shaun of the Dead. Zombieland stars Jesse Eisenberg, Wood Harrelson, Emma Stone and Abigail Breslin as they embark on finding a safe zone away from their post-apocalyptic nightmare, but all the trouble isn't necessarily from the undead.
Eisenberg narrates an ingenious script, outlining different ways to stay alive, such cardio, in other words out-running the undead, all these 'rules' run throughout the film and are simply hilarious, another being to enjoy the little things of there no longer being any rules on earth.
Each character is never properly named in the film, instead being named after where they are from or going to, Eisenberg is Columbus, who runs into Tallahassee (Harrelson), a larger than life man who appears to have been anticipating such an occurrence, he is longing for a Twinkie, and will not stop bashing the heads of obese zombies until he finds one.
They run into Wichita (Stone) and Little Rock (Breslin) who are con artists, and quite good at it. They manage to steal the two mens truck, but it is short lived and they all end up embarking on a journey to Pacific Playland in LA, allegedly free of zombies.
Zombieland combines all the apocalyptic elements of a zombie film but sweetens the film with excellent comedy and wonderfully timed acting.
Harrelson is brilliant as Tallahassee who is endlessly searching for the one Twinkie, but he also holds a different secret that is torturing him inside. The only performance to rival is brilliant and comedic turn was that of Bill Murray, who has an out of this world cameo as himself, it is just laughter perfection.
It raises the barrier and takes away the doom and gloom for a while and almost seems to fulfil a bucket list type film that shows what people would like to think they would do when the world was plunged into chaos, wreck shops, steal cars etc.
The film doesn't change anything in regards to the genre itself, but its brings forward a ver welcome attempt to humorously describe how different people may react to such an occurrence.
Definitely one of the standout comedies in a while, one that has the heart and soul of characters but with a very surreal genre of how this development comes around, and of course a wonderfully funny Bill Murray cameo.
sil3nt_nickMar 24, 2013
The uninteresting plot caused the film to be boring and lame, although Woody Harrelson and Emma Stone helped enhance the quality. The special effects makeup was very realistic.
ILHMMar 10, 2013
All it takes is a few simple rules to survive Zombieland, the world that has been left behind after a deadly virus turns most of the population in to flesh-eating monsters. At least that is how Columbus has managed to stay alive up until heAll it takes is a few simple rules to survive Zombieland, the world that has been left behind after a deadly virus turns most of the population in to flesh-eating monsters. At least that is how Columbus has managed to stay alive up until he teams with Tallahassee on the road home to find his parents. The two are taken hostage by a pair of crafty sisters along the way, who convince them to travel together to the Pacific Playland amusement park in Los Angeles, which is supposed to be a safe haven from zombies. Needless to say, they are in for a bumpy ride! What is perhaps the most irritating thing about ZOMBIELAND besides the annoying characters and directionless plot is the fact that there are hardly any zombies in it to begin with. Why travel cross-country on the chance that some mythical amusement park might be zombie-free when the group only encounters a few zombies in the first place? The survival rules would have been much funnier if they had not already been used years before in Max Brook's infinitely superior Zombie Survival Guide. Jesse Eisenberg proves that he is the poor man's Michael Cera by offering up another wimpy performance with worse comedic timing than ever. Emma Stone is just as bad, and can't be taken seriously in her role. Thankfully, Woody Harrelson comes along to provide us with some temporary relief as the Twinkie-starved Tallahassee, who takes a great deal of pleasure in dispensing pain. The climactic battle at Pacific Playland is short-lived, and hardly worth the wait when the excitement of fighting zombies at an amusement park is squandered on a few measly rides. With the exception of the film's one notable cameo, ZOMBIELAND is a laughless comedy with hardly any horror that is not nearly as clever or witty as it is commonly made out to be. -Carl Manes
I Like Horror Movies
worleyjamersFeb 24, 2013
Hilarious and violent...sounds silly, but Zombieland isn't. It's the perfect combination of both; it's a film well-done. Perfect cast of Jesse Eisenberg, Woody Harrelson, Emma Stone, Abigail Breslin, and of course the always humorous BillHilarious and violent...sounds silly, but Zombieland isn't. It's the perfect combination of both; it's a film well-done. Perfect cast of Jesse Eisenberg, Woody Harrelson, Emma Stone, Abigail Breslin, and of course the always humorous Bill Murray. Well written. Awesome action and violence. Great humor. A seriously great film! One of the best comedies of 2009. Expand
ZegilgameshDec 28, 2012
As gory as "Dawn of the Dead" and (almost) as funny as "Ghostbusters", this is satisfying, fairly low-stakes comedy that you lets relax, laugh and have a good time killing zombies.
MontiYanDec 21, 2012
The team up was great...
One of my favorite movies of all time. (Yeah, I'm a pretty shallow person for putting that to a very great list but,,, so what??? Haha.. Emma - great & cute
The young girl (I forgot her name) - great Jesse - good
The team up was great...
The young girl (I forgot her name) - great
Jesse - good
Woody - Twinkies!!! He gave Hostess justice. Haha :D
dante_finnDec 18, 2012
Double hitting head smashing comedy
Compi24Nov 28, 2012
Utilizing a killer blend of exceptional humor and eye-catching violence, "Zombieland" is an immaculate modern comedy featuring some utterly lovable characters.
Fadam_GNov 23, 2012
In my opinion this is the perfect film. There is comedy, action, sadness, romance and bromance all rapped up with a well acted believable cast with a well thought out plot to entertain anyone that isn't a complete idiot. I understand thatIn my opinion this is the perfect film. There is comedy, action, sadness, romance and bromance all rapped up with a well acted believable cast with a well thought out plot to entertain anyone that isn't a complete idiot. I understand that everyone's taste in films is different but anyone who puts rates this film any less than a 7/10 clearly has some personal issues with something associated with the film and needs to be ignored because the film itself has very few flaws. I'm not going to list flaws because if I do you will just spend the whole film looking for them and you won't be able to enjoy it properly. I'm not usually one for watching films more than once or twice unless they are very good but I've watched this one at least a dozen times which shows that this is truly the most entertaining film you will see for a long time. Expand
Trev29Sep 1, 2012
This is a twisted comedy that just lets loose and has one laugh after the other. Killing zombies looks like so much fun. Wish I could get in on the action. Great cast!
dev92Aug 25, 2012
A phenomenal film which belongs in the same league as Shaun of the Dead when comparing horror/comedies. Woody Harrelson was fantastic as was Jessie Eissenberg. They complement each other very well and obviously are juxtaposed to Emma StoneA phenomenal film which belongs in the same league as Shaun of the Dead when comparing horror/comedies. Woody Harrelson was fantastic as was Jessie Eissenberg. They complement each other very well and obviously are juxtaposed to Emma Stone and Abigail Breslin. I thought that the pacing as well as the emotional arc suffered by a few of the characters really suited the film. This will surely become an all-time classic. Expand
vini1904Aug 18, 2012
A great zombie movie, who knows comedy and horror merge in the right dose, no words to describe, everything fits perfectly in this film, you want excitement? watch this movie, you want comedy? watch this movie, you want to terror? watch this movie!
ChrisFarnworthJul 17, 2012
To be honest I loved this movie and I think the main reason for this is the cast. I didn't even recognise Woody Harrelson at first but his character was so cool and funny. Jesse Eisenberg reminded me of Jonah Hill playing the typical geekyTo be honest I loved this movie and I think the main reason for this is the cast. I didn't even recognise Woody Harrelson at first but his character was so cool and funny. Jesse Eisenberg reminded me of Jonah Hill playing the typical geeky guy who is hopeless with girls, but I'm glad to see someone else in this role because Jonah Hill has played this kind of character too many times. Also the two sisters in Emma Stone and Abigail Breslin were devious and brilliant, it was nice to see the star from Little Miss Sunshine in a much more grown up role and Emma Stone was just gorgeous as usual. I especially liked the way the rules dropped down throughout the film and the plot was decent, however it seemed to lose pace in the middle of the film. I would love to see a sequel with a bigger budget and more zombies. Definitely my favourite Zombie comedy film to date. 8/10 Expand
EssenceOfSugarJul 16, 2012
If this was supposed to a zombie comedy, I wasn't sure which I saw most of. There were some awesome jokes, but I felt they became a little too few and far between. I also think the pacing was also a little uneven, because considering it wasIf this was supposed to a zombie comedy, I wasn't sure which I saw most of. There were some awesome jokes, but I felt they became a little too few and far between. I also think the pacing was also a little uneven, because considering it was barely an hour and a half it was a little slow at first and then sped up. I preferred the characters and more or less the ending as that's when it had a little more depth. The rules made up by Columbus were pretty awesome though - and pretty useful when a real zombie apocalypse happens. Expand
MilitaiziJun 9, 2012
I love the idea of the movie, it is definitely aimed for teenagers and that's what I am. This is the best zombie comedy out there (I don't take this as a horror movie) with it's stereotypical faces and outstanding storytelling (I fell in loveI love the idea of the movie, it is definitely aimed for teenagers and that's what I am. This is the best zombie comedy out there (I don't take this as a horror movie) with it's stereotypical faces and outstanding storytelling (I fell in love with the style).

I didn't wait this movie to be so good when I first time saw it, actually I was shocked about how good it was, I'm an old school zombie movie fan, I mostly watch Romero's movies, but when you have watched them, there's no helping it. And another plus is the rewatching bonus it gives, this is a movie you can watch alone, with friends or even with family, and it does always give good laughs.
GagaForGhibliJun 1, 2012
More Funny Than Scary!
Still A Really Good Movie!
WesfanMay 28, 2012
this movie was awsomely funny it deliverd in every way possible. im glad i payed to see this movie. it had action, comedy, and cutegirls how could any other movie be this good.... beside the Scream Franchise
ZilcellMay 26, 2012
This mashup of scary, action, and comedy has rarely worked better, and theres a bit of a heart here as well.
heyitsmegrif4Apr 12, 2012
With Zombieland's incredible cast, and its cool, visual style, and Zombieland managing to be funny, scary, and a great action movie. Zombieland brought life back to the Zombie genre. I give this movie 96%.
csw12Mar 25, 2012
A sick and stupid film. Zombieland tries to be funny but just comes across as a stupid movie with lots of gore. Nothing different then any other zombie movie except this one tries to be funny. What a shame.
TTW107Feb 12, 2012
I love every second of this movie. Zombieland just has more style than any other zombie flick and it's really freakin hilarious. I love the opening credits!
LevelsAndGearDec 27, 2011
"Zombieland" One Line review! (B+)!

Very funny, more romance than I expected, WoW gets a nerdy shout out and Facebook gets a dis - definitely worth checking out. (Note: Not really scary or over the top gross)
spadenxDec 22, 2011
Its ok but far from perfect. While the premise of the film was good and the first few minutes were good, It all goes swiftly down hill and actually gets really really boring.
T-rAvDec 12, 2011
(January 14, 2010)
(January 14, 2010)
In today's society zombies have become the cool new thing, from survival guides on what to do in case of an attack to video games were you can live an outbreak for yourself. Zombieland is the next big infection to the zombie category and it sure is a good one. The plot seems pretty basic at first. Our planet has become a zombie wasteland, and only a select few people have survived, but as the film goes on it begins to develop depth with it is interesting characters and multiple surprises. The four main characters consist of the undergraduate Columbus (Jesse Eisenberg), the Twinkie-craving, gun-swinging redneck Tallahassee (Woody Harrelson) and two female tricksters, the 12-year-old Little Rock (Abigail Breslin) and her older sister, Wichita (Emma Stone), so named for their respective destinations.
Zombieland never really does anything wrong, it knows that it is a humorous horror film and it goes full speed with this in mind. One would think that a silly zombie movie like this would not push any artistic boundaries, but the film actually has some of the best use of motion graphics I have seen in awhile. The movie takes these set rules that Columbus has made to help him survive the zombie apocalypse, and incorporates the text of the rules into the movie while action is happening.. The last great thing to mention is just the amount of surprise in this movie. There are so many random happenings; you will never know what is going to happen next.
Zombieland has everything a good movie needs. Good character development, a good plot, nice effects, an atmosphere that works, and it is just really entertaining. This movie offers moviegoers plenty of zombie humor and horror for their cash. I strongly recommended to anyone, especially the diehard zombie fans out there.
FLYINGTOADXXNov 18, 2011
POINTLESS! it is beyond me how anyone could possible want to direct or produce this so called 'film'. However, if this is not bad enough, people actually watch it and get a sense of entertainment off it.
BrandonBonaseraNov 18, 2011
ZOMBIELAND is a pretty good movie, but I probably expected too much from what the movie turned out to be.
MediaCriticNov 3, 2011
I think the movie is a tad overrated in some aspects. It's a good movie, but not THAT good. It's got what you would expect from a zombie movie, blood and guts and weapons and YES, zombies! The bad thing is for me, this is not a film that II think the movie is a tad overrated in some aspects. It's a good movie, but not THAT good. It's got what you would expect from a zombie movie, blood and guts and weapons and YES, zombies! The bad thing is for me, this is not a film that I could watch again and again. The storyline is okay and some parts are quite funny, but the moments aren't as good anymore when you watch it for a second time, which is disappointing. A good zombie movie, though there are better ones out there. Expand
hoops2448Oct 20, 2011
Zombieland is a competent zombie comedy and doesn't push for anything else. In this regard it succeeds because it provides some very funny moments (thanks mostly to Woody Harrelson) and does have the feel of a zombie film. However it doesn'tZombieland is a competent zombie comedy and doesn't push for anything else. In this regard it succeeds because it provides some very funny moments (thanks mostly to Woody Harrelson) and does have the feel of a zombie film. However it doesn't work because without striving for anything, this film always feels like it is missing something. It feels as if it is half a film with some of the obvious and interesting questions asked by the film left completely unanswered in favour of a joke about a twinky (funny as they are). The whole purpose of Zombieland is to entertain and because it lacks that feeling of being complete it doesn't do its job. Also, Jesse Eisenberg is boring as the lead. Expand
HalfwelshmanOct 19, 2011
The main reason I like Zombieland is that it is what it is. It's a good old-fashioned road movie...with zombies. Some may argue it's a bit thematically empty, but I see that as part of its charm - it's as bright, noisy and messy as any day atThe main reason I like Zombieland is that it is what it is. It's a good old-fashioned road movie...with zombies. Some may argue it's a bit thematically empty, but I see that as part of its charm - it's as bright, noisy and messy as any day at the fairground (which, funnily enough, is where the finale takes place). There's thrills, laughs and zombie-splatting aplenty, and we get to spend our time with some thoroughly likeable characters. Undeniably it's Woodie Harrelson's movie, as his zany, zombie-killing cowboy Tallahassee completely steals the show. Perhaps you could hope for a little more below the surface of the film (Shaun of the Dead for instance, would hit Zombieland out of the park in terms of pure heart), but really it's all down to what you're looking for in a Zom-Com. Zombieland really doesn't have any sort of agenda - so it might be a little brainless, but it's completely unpretentious at the same time, which makes a nice change in an age of over-thought, over-blown critiques of modern society. Expand
Justinavery7074Oct 7, 2011
Pretty goddamn stupid, but fun in those terms. I don't think that I ever issued any laughter when I saw this movie, but what actually ensued was entertainment. Something about seeing some zombies die and a nerd get a girl appeals to me. NotPretty goddamn stupid, but fun in those terms. I don't think that I ever issued any laughter when I saw this movie, but what actually ensued was entertainment. Something about seeing some zombies die and a nerd get a girl appeals to me. Not to a standard to where it's common, but to a degree of moderate entertainment. Nothing especially great or remarkable, but somewhat worthwhile. Expand
grandpajoe6191Oct 2, 2011
"Zombieland" is a rare movie that actually criticizes the world with its laughs and scare. It's a movie you would despise first and love later.
j30Sep 27, 2011
A really good zombie comedy movie with rising stars Jesse Eisenberg, Emma Stone, and Abigail Breslin. Not to mention the great career turnaround from Woody Harrelson (See the Messenger).
ccarroll21Sep 17, 2011
All I can say is, firgin hilarious!!!! Very quotable. I find myself accidentally reciting lines from this movie all the time. Good flick to own and enjoy more than once.
AlienSpaceBatsAug 15, 2011
An unintentional antithesis to Dawn Of The Dead. Could've been so much better as it was initially promising. Irritating characters, stupid plot, clichéd, dumbed-down and far too "Hollywood".
AodecimJul 30, 2011
Completely innovative and refreshing using a completely stale and unimaginative setting -- a Zombie Apocalypse. The character development was satisfying and the comedy was very entertaining. This is still one of my favorite comedies in myCompletely innovative and refreshing using a completely stale and unimaginative setting -- a Zombie Apocalypse. The character development was satisfying and the comedy was very entertaining. This is still one of my favorite comedies in my 22 years of living. The chemistry between Harrelson and Eisenberg is one that I hope to see again in the near future. Expand
ZiggyStardustJun 21, 2011
One hell of a zombie flick! Finally something innovative and new. This movie was amazingly well done and had GREAT humour! I enjoyed every minute of it.
Watermelon789Jun 12, 2011
Funny is a word that is utilized for stuff that are funny, and Zombieland can take part of the word and fuse it with action. Zombieland rivals Shaun of the Dead , so maybe both have similarities . But who cares, as long as you laugh you willFunny is a word that is utilized for stuff that are funny, and Zombieland can take part of the word and fuse it with action. Zombieland rivals Shaun of the Dead , so maybe both have similarities . But who cares, as long as you laugh you will be happy. Expand
MoviebuffreviewJun 2, 2011
A little cliche? Sure. But Zombieland is one hell of a good time, in fact, one of the best comedies I have seen in a long time. Thanks to a strong cast and characters, awesome action, awesome dumb slapstick as well as smart dark humor, it isA little cliche? Sure. But Zombieland is one hell of a good time, in fact, one of the best comedies I have seen in a long time. Thanks to a strong cast and characters, awesome action, awesome dumb slapstick as well as smart dark humor, it is ingenious and entertaining. See it Expand
jimmytancrediMay 29, 2011
Youâ
gleenoblyMay 25, 2011
A+ for quality quips.
A+ for the cast, including Bill Murray. "This guy has a direct line to my funny bone."
A+ for not going by regular names, rather by cities for names. And the Twinkies thing, even though I don't like Twinkies. C for
A+ for quality quips.
C for blood. Makes me queezy.

Rule #32: Enjoy the little things. A new world begins in this comedy about 4 humans who survive a zombie over take. I tell ya, I love zombie movies! Especially comedic ones (think Sean of the Dead - gotta love Simon Pegg). If I could, I would plunk one quotation mark at the beginning and another at the end because this movie is full of fabulous lines that make me smile and laugh.

Rule #Gleenobly: watch this quirky, delightful movie. (Adults only).
lovemusicMay 15, 2011
hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah funny movie. Jesse eisenberg is great. woody harrelson always will be great. Bill Murray was hilarious.
EmuChickenMay 14, 2011
A pretty decent "comedy" zombie flick at best... well, to be honest, I wouldn't even put it into being funny at all, but the characters were .. kinda interesting. uhmn...
... it was alright...
... to be honest, I probably just liked
... it was alright...
... to be honest, I probably just liked linking it to the game "Left 4 Dead 2"
.... ah, actually, I wouldnt watch this again, was gonna give it a 7 but nah.. good to rent.. so a 6.49

twinkies!
TheNewSpielbergMay 2, 2011
Twinkies, zombies, Woody Harrelson playing a total badass and two hot chicks. Plus a nerdy computer geek. What could possibly go wrong. When I first saw the trailer back in 2009, I thought it was just another dumb comedy movie, but instead ITwinkies, zombies, Woody Harrelson playing a total badass and two hot chicks. Plus a nerdy computer geek. What could possibly go wrong. When I first saw the trailer back in 2009, I thought it was just another dumb comedy movie, but instead I was given eye candy every minute, and loved it enough to include it in my countdown of my top favorite movies of all time. Ruben Fleischer should receive a medal. In the words of Tallahassee, time to nut up or shut up! Expand
Morpheus00May 2, 2011
Initially enjoyable undead farce, but loses pace mid way and descend into looney-tunes denouement. The appearance of Bill Murray is an entertaining novelty, but is hardly 'genius' parody.
TheQuietGamerMar 9, 2011
While it misses some opportunities to be funny, it's still a fantastic zombie movie do to the actors, they actually are believable because they act like real people (except maybe Tallahassee), this is still one of my favorite zombie movies,While it misses some opportunities to be funny, it's still a fantastic zombie movie do to the actors, they actually are believable because they act like real people (except maybe Tallahassee), this is still one of my favorite zombie movies, and a must see for fans of the genre. Expand
MrRiggsFeb 26, 2011
ZOMBIES! What else do you need to know? Has to be one of the best zombie flicks out there. AWESOME music, AWESOME cast, AWESOME effects. Dont get much better then this. If you like blood and zombies then this is purely right down your alley.
jAbMaNFeb 11, 2011
Great zombie comedy/horror film besides Shaun of the Dead. Jesse Eisenberg is great and Woody Harrelson is funny.
roddersj04Jan 1, 2011
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Zombieland: A darn good zomcom From the opening moments, you know this film is gonna be one fun ride. Zombieland shows the ongoing zombie apocalypse, from the point of view of four characters. Nervous Columbus is the typical unlikely hero, but he and his list are entertaining to watch, especially when the many items pop up at various places throughout the movie. Woody Harrelson basically steals the film as gun-toting, Twinkie loving Tallahassee. His dialogue sparks. The revealation that he lost his son really makes you feel for the character. The sisters, Little Rock and Witchita, run cons on the two males many times through the movie, with them stealing the boys trucks three times. Their chemistry really sparks, and you believe that these two could be sisters, as they set off through the zombie wasteland to visit the theme park they enjoyed back in happier times. And the cameo! Bill Murray appears, scaring Tallahassee and Witchita as he pretends to be a zombie. His cameo was seriously genius, making you laugh throughout all of his scenes. Tallahassee going all geek boy during meeting him is funny as, with them smoking from a bong, to dressing up as ghostbusters. Shame Columbus accidently shoots him, thinking he was really a zombie. To be honest, if Zombies do infest the world, there should be a lot more. Especially running to Tallahassee when hes unloading bullets after finding the redneck truck. Also, some of Columbus' early dialogue had me cringing a bit. The finale: Fighting zombies at the amusement park, from Talahassee on the rollercoaster to locked in the booth whilst surrounded, this ranks up there with the best film zombie fights. Gotta love when the zombies chasing after Columbus get hit by the swinging ride (dunno its name). And the zombie clown. Win! All in all, this was a brilliant zombie film. If it wasn't for Shaun Of The Dead, this would be the best zombie comedy film. Oh well Expand
khen001Dec 27, 2010
Maybe if comedy movies are like this, critics will respect its genre and can get a highly positive review. Every elements in this movie is perfect. All casts ensemble each character in a great way. The zombies were funny and scary. Its veryMaybe if comedy movies are like this, critics will respect its genre and can get a highly positive review. Every elements in this movie is perfect. All casts ensemble each character in a great way. The zombies were funny and scary. Its very different to all zombie movies, maybe because it is comedy. No thanks to movies of Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer because its kinda rough and stupid. "Zombieland" is better than "The Hangover", I can say. I hope the sequel will still average the goodness of its predecessor. Expand
smijatovDec 25, 2010
Who would have thought this would be so good?! It is hardly scary - there are a few scenes, but overall it is rather comical, actually. A very smart comedy, with excellent dialogue and some rather funny plot. The performances are prettyWho would have thought this would be so good?! It is hardly scary - there are a few scenes, but overall it is rather comical, actually. A very smart comedy, with excellent dialogue and some rather funny plot. The performances are pretty decent, and Bill Murray's cameo performance definitely stands out as one of the most memorable parts of the film. Very funny comedy, worth while! Expand
DeVr33zDec 21, 2010
The movie is great popcorn entertainment, and charming characters make it even better. It's too bad it couldn't have been a little funnier at some points, because by the time the end credits were rolling I felt like the plot had missed someThe movie is great popcorn entertainment, and charming characters make it even better. It's too bad it couldn't have been a little funnier at some points, because by the time the end credits were rolling I felt like the plot had missed some potential for comedy. It's still a great movie to watch with friends though. Expand
RumblebeeloveDec 13, 2010
This movie is a must see for any and all zombie fans. There is wonderful camera work, chemistry between the actors and some fantastic zombie effects. Let's not forget the generous nods to great horror flicks of old, and a very special cameo.This movie is a must see for any and all zombie fans. There is wonderful camera work, chemistry between the actors and some fantastic zombie effects. Let's not forget the generous nods to great horror flicks of old, and a very special cameo. It's fun and witty, and is one of my new favorite films. Go see this, it is worth every bit. Expand
PYRiAHDec 13, 2010
I have a feeling that people are actually going to enjoy this movie. If the movies Dawn of the Dead and Shaun of the Dead had a baby and chose a Michael Cera wanna-be to be the main character, they would name their undead child "Zombieland".I have a feeling that people are actually going to enjoy this movie. If the movies Dawn of the Dead and Shaun of the Dead had a baby and chose a Michael Cera wanna-be to be the main character, they would name their undead child "Zombieland". Destined to be a cult classic, "Zombieland" has everything a fan of zombie movies would ever want, comedy and gore. Director Ruben Fleischer took a risk at making another zombie movie when the genre is already so saturated with mediocre films, but for some weird reason "Zombieland" was able to stand out amongst the crowd. Maybe it was the casting of Woody Harrelson?

Read full review at FlicksWorthWatching.com
GavGav96Dec 10, 2010
The first 10 minutes may suggest otherwise, but Zombieland somehow manages to amusingly gross you out with much violence, keep you chuckling at the jokes the whole way through, and also seem touchingly sad at brief moments.
KundKNov 30, 2010
A gory and mostly hilarious zombie comedy second only to "Shaun of the Dead". There are graphic titles with rules for survival, there is ironic narration, there is chewing entrails, there is Zombie Kill of the Week and zombie Eddie Van Halen,A gory and mostly hilarious zombie comedy second only to "Shaun of the Dead". There are graphic titles with rules for survival, there is ironic narration, there is chewing entrails, there is Zombie Kill of the Week and zombie Eddie Van Halen, but there are also true, deeply human emotions. And a small but awesome cast of survivors. Expand
Bullet97Oct 24, 2010
The greatest comedy of the decade!! Forget the Hangover. I've never seen a zombie movie before, but after watching this, I've become addicted to them!! A fun blast, this movie has many awesome factors. Right from the start, it plunges youThe greatest comedy of the decade!! Forget the Hangover. I've never seen a zombie movie before, but after watching this, I've become addicted to them!! A fun blast, this movie has many awesome factors. Right from the start, it plunges you right into the simple but hilarious plot. After explaining the hilarious rules, it shows some of the best slo mo I've ever seen. Then, it shows you the characters and launches you into the story. First off, the cast is brilliant. The badass Woody Harrelson, the nerdy Jesse Eisenberg, the smoking hot Emma Stone, and the sassy Abigail Breslin all bring comedy and heart to this movie. Second, the script and dialouge are witty and hilarious. Third, the gore and action are great. The ways they figure out how to kill the zombies are original and hilarious!! Overall, standing out as its own movie rather than just a Romero tribute, Zombieland features a great cast, a great script, and great action than makes it a total blast!!! Expand
MovieLonely94Oct 24, 2010
very entertaining and very funny
PaxsterOct 20, 2010
A good film that doesn't require your up most attention. Great cameo from Bill Murray, it does what it is supposed to do with the gore and the laughs and it exceeded my expectations.
bubbaOct 9, 2010
The humor in this movie makes up for the lack of a plot and therefore i give it a 9 because the humor is everything in a movie and i love it but i deducted a point because the plot wasn't very good and i gave it a 9 because Tallahassee isThe humor in this movie makes up for the lack of a plot and therefore i give it a 9 because the humor is everything in a movie and i love it but i deducted a point because the plot wasn't very good and i gave it a 9 because Tallahassee is awesome and i love columbus he is a nerdy little spit *#%$ and i love him for that and the humor in this movie is really good Expand
RazvSep 21, 2010
One of the most entertaining movies i've seen in a long time. Along with a great cast comes a simple yet very funny and spectacular plot. Continuous laughter and fun. Very good movie.
gofigureSep 1, 2010
I thought it was great! Very little serious, but mainly focused on funny and it was. The only reason I don't rate higer was because of the talking...it eventually got annoying when he kept mentioning the rules at the end.
ERG1008Aug 19, 2010
World taken over by Zombies, surviving teenager gets ride from Zombie killer, goes after Twinkies, meet some girls, Zombiefest!
Very well done comedy horror (people are calling it the US Shaun of the Dead) with an excellent script, great set pieces and OTT gore.
Never takes itself seriously, moves at a decent pace, killer cameo & has a tremendously good soundtrack.
JonKMar 29, 2010
It seemed that the rules started out as a big part of the movie and were ignored too much later. Bill Murray was funny, yet being accidentally killed didn't seem to work well for the movie.
MarkWMar 28, 2010
According to most reviewers Zombieland was either was the worst movie ever (a "1") or the best (a "10")! A little reality check... Zombieland is a cute flick with a few big laughs, a handful of chuckles, and a flimsy plot. Not a bad way to According to most reviewers Zombieland was either was the worst movie ever (a "1") or the best (a "10")! A little reality check... Zombieland is a cute flick with a few big laughs, a handful of chuckles, and a flimsy plot. Not a bad way to spend an hour and a half if you have some time to kill but nothing you will be talking about a few days later. So ignore all the "fan boys" and all the "haters" and give it a watch if you don't have something you *really* want to watch in your DVD queue. Expand
NathanielDMar 22, 2010
Brilliant film, homages and paradys at the same time. Some miss jokes but enough brilliant hits to make it up.
AznanNMar 22, 2010
Most people that negatively rate this film doesn't get it. Its not a zombie movie per se, its a satire about 4 strangers dealing with each other in a post-apocalyptic world which cause happens to be zombies. The comedy in it is how Most people that negatively rate this film doesn't get it. Its not a zombie movie per se, its a satire about 4 strangers dealing with each other in a post-apocalyptic world which cause happens to be zombies. The comedy in it is how these 4 characters relate to each other so much despite consciously distancing themselves from each other i.e. using places as names. It seems disasters pose a strange effect on people with no blood-relations. The force of similar experience causes them to band together like a family. There's also plenty of comedy to be had from Columbus's rule in surviving Zombieland, the zombie themselves and the surprise cameo. This is certainly on par with Shaun of The Dead, if not better. Expand
JonBMar 21, 2010
Anyone who rated this film below a 5 needs to go look in the mirror and smack thier stupid ego-maniacal reflection. I love that one person said the zombies didn't feel like a real menace..... dude it's a comedy. It was pretty Anyone who rated this film below a 5 needs to go look in the mirror and smack thier stupid ego-maniacal reflection. I love that one person said the zombies didn't feel like a real menace..... dude it's a comedy. It was pretty funny. It had a hilarious cameo. The saddest part about the bad reviews is that most are from zombie movie fans. Ladies and gentlemen, let us not rip on films that are helping bring zombies back. Zombieland is great for 3 reasons. 1 its funny, and if you dont think its funny, go to the doctor.... you are dying from taking life too seriously. 2 it has zombies, anything with zombies is great, and thier zombies were horribly fantastic. In conclusion, anyone who tried to take zombieland seriously should have read the title of the movie again, and stayed on the couch. The rules won me btw... those were great. and finally, anyone who read this and notices that I only gave 2 examples when I said 3 reasons should skip the doctor and go straight to the ER. Expand
AlanRMar 18, 2010
funny well cast entertaining romp and for any one who thinks its cliche THATS THE POINT its making fun of basically every other zombie movie.
JamesBMar 3, 2010
Like Shaun of the Dead, it pretty much has no plot. The only idea in the movie is kill zombies. But it's still fun and really funny.
ConnorKFeb 24, 2010
I don't know what movie you guys were watching, those who rated it so low, but this is a great movie. It's funny and sorry all you fat people that are ticked off by this movie, but yes you would be the first to go. The cast is I don't know what movie you guys were watching, those who rated it so low, but this is a great movie. It's funny and sorry all you fat people that are ticked off by this movie, but yes you would be the first to go. The cast is awesome and Woody is a beast. I loved this movie. Expand
JoseF.Feb 23, 2010
A very entertaining movie. My fiance begged me to put something else on before the movie started. She ended up loving it.
MaineMFeb 21, 2010
Fun and enjoyable film. Its NOT a serious zombie film with some jokes - its a full-blown comedy! Definitely worth your time as long as you don't take it too seriously - just have fun!
ryanjFeb 19, 2010
I had high hopes for the film. Unfortunately, it was just a road-trip movie with the zombie theme thrown on to attract a larger crowd. I'm going to play Left 4 Dead.