4.3

1. Jan 23, 2012
    Kevin James barley made this movie watchable and the weird thing is that it seems like Adam Sandler is like a bad luck charm because almost all movies that he is involved in are all epic fails like Bucky Larson which should have ended his career just for being involved. Well the movie is dumb and lame it's a darn shame that James and Adams cant make a good movie like I Pronounce you chuck and Larry which I didn't even find remotely bad despite it's awful reviews Expand
  2. Oct 11, 2011
    I loved this movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!It was hilarious.Great cast.You don't see movies like this very often.Reminds me of Furry Vengeance.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Expand
  3. Sep 11, 2011
    Zookeeper is a great family comedy movie. It's very easy to understand and I'd recommend this movie to anyone who likes comedy.it's also pretty cute that the animals talk and I feel sorry about the hurt gorilla.

1. Reviewed by: Nick de Semlyen
    Jul 25, 2011
    Some sparks of comedy and fun but largely a flat and unrewarding comedy.
  2. Reviewed by: J.R. Jones
    Jul 16, 2011
    The best thing I can say about this sleep-inducing kiddie comedy is that the need to bring in a PG rating must have precluded the endless series of giant-turd gags promised by the title.
  3. Reviewed by: Matt Singer
    Jul 12, 2011
    Fans of the spectacle of Kevin James falling over (nine times in 104 minutes!) and shockingly brazen product placement ("Is T.G.I. Friday's as incredible as it looks?") may dig this deranged comedy; everyone else will be scratching their heads.