Columbia Pictures | Release Date: August 11, 2006
Watch Now
cameronmorewoodNov 15, 2012
Horrendously, laughably bad.
rfcorriveauApr 1, 2011
Simply awful. This is a very very terrible movie. I feel like I have lost my time and I haven't listen this movie...! I will throw this in garbage if it was mine !!!
SuperheroMoviesAug 5, 2013
An agonizingly bad misfire at being the next big superhero kids flick. Uninspired characters, a derivative plot and a humorless spirit make this Sky High wannabe a near complete disaster.
HansÜ.Aug 15, 2006
Terrible, terrible movie. So bad it made me want to vomit. Anyone who actually likes this needs to have their head examined.
TonyP.Aug 16, 2006
Why Tim Allen, why? Why do you have to torture us like that? Just retire already. Garbage, pure garbage.
DavidW.Aug 12, 2006
Simply awful. To think Tim Allen could be so bad and do such bad material! 90 minutes was too long.
SteveS.Aug 12, 2006
90 minutes of my life I'll never get back. A complete waste of time, talent and resources. Awful.
JerryB.Aug 16, 2006
Wasted potential. The kids were alright, and Tim Allen was half decent wen he was being sarcastic or a slacker, but Cox, Chase and Torn were just annoying and the endless montages lacked any real connective tissue. Sky High was better.