19 - Adele
  • Release Date: Jun 10, 2008
7.5

Review this album

1. May 14, 2012
    In my humble opinion, one of the most addicting albums I've ever heard. I wont bore you with mundane details, but its just flat out easy listening at its finest. It's bursting with personality. My only minor complaint is that track 7 "First Love" is underwhelming and feels a little out of place, but its still a solid song. Give this album a listen!
  2. Nov 28, 2013
    One of my favorite artists of all time soulful, genuine, moving, passionate, real, wonderful, emotional i love you Adele and God bless your baby and family!
  3. May 30, 2014
    "19" introduced us to the amazing singer-songwriter Adele. With songs that are just emotionally satisfying as they are catchy; it just shows that this woman is here to stay.
  4. May 28, 2011
    19 is a complete album. Catchy some times (Best For last, Chasing Pavements...), sad (First Love, Daydreamer...) It's a must for any jazz, blues, pop lovers. And what a voice!
  5. Nov 26, 2011
    I first heard the song on this album is Chasing Pavenments and Hometown Glory. Then listen "Daydreamer, Now and Then, and Cold Shoulder". I love it. Then I listened to the song "Right as Rain" kind of music in this song sounds like "Amy Winehouse. Overall this album 19, Adele gave a very brilliant musicality. She has a beautiful soulful voice.
    Adele is also a great songwriter. "19" is one
    Adele is also a great songwriter. "19" is one that must be listened to albums of all time ......
  6. Nov 14, 2012
    The first album of Adele prove her fascinating talent , even she is so young, she makes a kind of music that is not so "actual and commercial", her music can transfer you to a old years. Her voice is superb, so deep and moreover she has a style so sophisticated. I love her.
  7. Nov 18, 2013
    This is a very commendable debut from a 19 years old girl. Though it opens with songs that are a bit boring ("Daydreamer" and "Best for Last"), it picks up well from "Chasing Pavements", "Cold Shoulder", to my two favorites: "My Same" and "Hometown Glory". Adele is very talented and her next efforts should offer more than this. She's the new queen of pop music.

1. A beyond stellar debut in both quality and originality.
  2. As is to be expected given Adele's tender years, thematically things are a bit monochrome.... All this, however, is forgiven with a listen to the highlights, such as the sweet acoustic guitar-led 'Daydreamer.'
  3. The co-writes--not as many as you might’ve expected--generally boom from the speakers. The self-penned efforts are bare-boned, erratically excellent but frustratingly blighted by Adele’s penchant for going beyond her capabilities as a vocalist.