19 - Adele
  • Release Date: Jun 10, 2008
7.5

Review this album

1. Nov 18, 2013
    This is a very commendable debut from a 19 years old girl. Though it opens with songs that are a bit boring ("Daydreamer" and "Best for Last"), it picks up well from "Chasing Pavements", "Cold Shoulder", to my two favorites: "My Same" and "Hometown Glory". Adele is very talented and her next efforts should offer more than this. She's the new queen of pop music.
  2. Nov 28, 2013
    One of my favorite artists of all time soulful, genuine, moving, passionate, real, wonderful, emotional i love you Adele and God bless your baby and family!
  3. May 14, 2012
    In my humble opinion, one of the most addicting albums I've ever heard. I wont bore you with mundane details, but its just flat out easy listening at its finest. It's bursting with personality. My only minor complaint is that track 7 "First Love" is underwhelming and feels a little out of place, but its still a solid song. Give this album a listen!
  4. May 28, 2011
    19 is a complete album. Catchy some times (Best For last, Chasing Pavements...), sad (First Love, Daydreamer...) It's a must for any jazz, blues, pop lovers. And what a voice!
  5. Nov 14, 2012
    The first album of Adele prove her fascinating talent , even she is so young, she makes a kind of music that is not so "actual and commercial", her music can transfer you to a old years. Her voice is superb, so deep and moreover she has a style so sophisticated. I love her.
  6. Nov 26, 2011
    I first heard the song on this album is Chasing Pavenments and Hometown Glory. Then listen "Daydreamer, Now and Then, and Cold Shoulder". I love it. Then I listened to the song "Right as Rain" kind of music in this song sounds like "Amy Winehouse. Overall this album 19, Adele gave a very brilliant musicality. She has a beautiful soulful voice.
    Adele is also a great songwriter. "19" is one
    that must be listened to albums of all time ...... Expand

1. A beyond stellar debut in both quality and originality.
  2. As is to be expected given Adele's tender years, thematically things are a bit monochrome.... All this, however, is forgiven with a listen to the highlights, such as the sweet acoustic guitar-led 'Daydreamer.'
  3. The co-writes--not as many as you might’ve expected--generally boom from the speakers. The self-penned efforts are bare-boned, erratically excellent but frustratingly blighted by Adele’s penchant for going beyond her capabilities as a vocalist.