4eva N A Day - Big K.R.I.T.
9.1

Review this album

1. Mar 30, 2012
    Big K.R.I.T. on the album "4evaNaDay" released seventeen quite good pieces, classified as style of southern hip hop. Surprisingly songs're swinging with the same force, no matter if they're a more subdued as the "Wake Up" - with a great saxophone parts, or a more energetic kind ("Boobie Miles", "Me And My Old School"). As a rather capricious standards of the genre - a-must-have type.
  2. Aug 19, 2012
    Every track grew on me after several hearings... K.R.I.T.'s lyrics are amazing and his production style is very soulful, just too much for representative of southside and that's what's up! Simply amazin' mixtape and very originally for himself, because just songs like Country Rap Tunes and Sky Club we could heard before that mixtape from him. I'm just sayin' more such music!
  3. Jul 4, 2013
    This is as close as you can get to a free album. The production is stellar, with different beats accompanying different moods and distinct styles put forward by KRIT in terms of flow, delivery and lyrical content. There are slow, emotional and philosophical journeys like Handwriting and Boobie Miles as well as club and car bumps like Temptation and Me And My Old School. All of these songs, whilst being great on their own, are made exponentially better when combined to form this unique, pretty much perfectly-made concept mixtape of what it's like to live forever in a day from the perspective of the South's rising king Expand
  4. Mar 30, 2013
    best mixtape in some time. the production is insane, the lyrics are insane. everything about this mixtape is good. the samples are great and have variety. it's a great example of a southern classic
  5. Feb 9, 2014
    Simply flawless. Amazing how this FREE MIXTAPE doesn't get such tremendous attention. Probably one of the greatest mixtapes to come out. This dude is not just a rapper, but a true artist.

1. Jul 10, 2012
    Atmospheric, soulful and cohesive, with beats as strong as rhymes. [Jun 2012, p.108]
  2. May 4, 2012
    A release that just can't be missed.
  3. Almost every soulful track grew on me, with the clincher "Down & Out," one of his periodic explanations of why sometimes he sips and smokes instead of trying yet again.