6.6

Review this album

1. Mar 6, 2012
    Lohan is actually very excellent on this album. This record is a mature side of Lohan that leaves the teen-pop sounds of "Speak" behind. On this record Lohan really shows off her raspy/strong vocals and she also co-wrote most of the tracks. I would deffinitely recommend it.
  2. Sep 13, 2011
    It's incredible how good she is. "I Want You to Want Me" is a really well-done cover of an evergreen classic. Songs such as "My Innocence" and "Black Hole" show off her amazing voice, too.
  3. Jul 12, 2012
    Lindsay Lohan proves that it can be a good singer, songwriter. Often people have prejudices because it is an ex-Disney, but this is one of the best if not the best pop-rock album of the decade 00.

1. While this makes for an album that's substantially more interesting and cohesive than the gaudy Speak, it doesn't necessarily mean that A Little More Personal (Raw) is a successful record, either.
  2. Has she grown up? Maybe not entirely yet, but Lohan is showing the promise of an honorable mainstream career.
  3. Ultimately, like her manufactured pop rivals Ashlee Simpson and Hilary Duff, Lindsay is a little too superficial to sell us angst.