6.9

Review this album

1. Jan 16, 2013
    I think this is an excellent album.
    has excellent songs like Professional Griefer, The Veldt, Channel 42, maths and Supperliminal think Deadmau5 did a great job
  2. Sep 29, 2012
    This is the new Deadmau5 album, absolutely wonderful. Such a kick to listen to whilst working out. Superliminal is the best track on the album. Good job, Joel.
  3. Oct 19, 2012
    Songs in this album are individually made. You don't dance them, idiots, you "dig" them with your "head" and that is how it's made. It's one of the influent and concentration giving albums that I am able to hear by myself. And because of deadmau5 and his career of progressive house, there will still be no f***s given to the mainstream, todays trending, nor the world out there, just listen. The criticizers should start listening instead of making bias to the funny and obvious sounding title. It's deadmau5 and his idea of making the title that way, the same way he told everyone the truth in his album "For Lack of a Better Name". Stop whining. > album title goes here < isn't bad at all, it's just Failbait that is out of style. The album itself is different, people around the world are listening to the whole thing. I throughly enjoy all the songs from Superliminal to October. Sleepless and Telemiscommunications are just a bit from deadmau5's mind. Never ever mind the Failbait (while reviewing). Expand
  4. Oct 4, 2012
    Just another great CD to workout to, do homework, drive, and enjoy life. Everything is better listening to Deadmau5, and he is diverse enough to have music that appeals to any mood I could be in.
  5. Apr 24, 2013
    Pretty good album and satisfied with purchase. There are some really bassy songs like Channel 42 and Fn Pig. This album is mixed with vocals and techno.

1. Nov 1, 2012
    Having always been a master at transcending genres, he makes sure his new album includes something for every musical taste.
  2. Oct 23, 2012
    To a saucer-eyed teenager with a head full of pills stood amidst Deadmau5's immersive, impressive son-ET-lumiere experience, watching everything "going right off," it'll probably sound amazing. Maybe the rest of us should just wait outside in the car until the show's over. [Nov 2012, p.105]
  3. Oct 10, 2012
    At his best - "The Veldt," "Closer," and "Channel 42," which has a nice, Cameo-like wah-funk wiggle - Deadmau5 is a topflight roots-of-EDM mimic. At his worst, he's a troll.