7.7

Review this album

1. Aug 18, 2010
    I love every single Slipknot album but this one is my favorite. There are many different styles on this album; ranging from erie melody to explosive thrash. The thing that unifies all of the songs is that they are all equally heavy. You can't go wrong here.
  2. Dec 11, 2010
    Slipknot, at their finest. There's nothing to say here, but, AWESOME. One of my all-time favorite albums, easily my favorite Slipknot one, Just an incredible album.
  3. Mar 6, 2011
    A lot of fans were disappointed with this album calling it "there weakest yet" but I found it awesome with the heavy deep voice of Corey Taylor, backed by the sick musical talents of the rest, this has to be there most brutal sounding album yet, while some songs such as Snuff and Dead Memories are weaker, they are no less enjoyable, but I feel they would have been better for Corey's other band Stone Sour, but if you like Slipknot or Metal in general this is an album you must pick up. Expand
  4. Mar 18, 2011
    Excellent. It´s the real combination of Iowa heaviness with the Vol.3:Subliminal Verses quality. Really Masterpiece. Listen to it to feel completely energized.
  5. Apr 7, 2011
    My 2nd favorite album along with they're other album Subliminal verses.
    This album was perfection ,corey taylor really brought out some great lyrics in the songs ,this is they're latest album.
    The lyrics corey makes are inspirational and always were with the other albums they created.
    I really like their drummer "Joey Jordison" he would be my altime favorite drummer along with Lars
    ulrich from Metallica. Expand
  6. Jul 17, 2011
    What can I say? This album is what got me into Slipknot in the first place. I personally love it all the same as their other albums. This is good music all around.
  7. Jul 2, 2012
    SlipKnot are without much of a doubt, one of the most distinguished metal bands of all time. Their music are unique in their own rights, I purely posted on this album because it's my favourite one. SlipKnot (In general) are brilliant anyway, to any heavy-metal loving person.
  8. Sep 20, 2011
    Slipknot is a great heavy metal band and this is my favorite album from them. I like all the songs on here but my favorite is sulfur, which is actually my favorite song from them.
  9. Mar 15, 2013
    This work has everything that characterizes slipknot:
    Hardness, melody, strong percussion, good lyrics, good DJ sound, etc.
    Definitely one of the best works of Slipknot and one of the best albums of 2008, is a complete disappointment that many do not hear this great work.
    This album definitely deserves a throne in the world of music of the decade 2000.
    They must listen before dying

1. All Hope Is Gone as a whole winds up being as bleak and unforgiving as its title.
  2. The set is at once Slipknot's most ambitious and accessible outing to date, with a broad palette of sounds and textures that shift faster than Michael Phelps off the starting block.
  3. Happily, Slipknot can pull in these directions and still maintain a new standard of bone-crunching intensity . There are louder metal bands in the world, for sure, but the Iowan nine-piece continue to make the most noise.