Bad Blood - Bastille
7.2

Review this album

1. Mar 28, 2013
    Bad Blood by the British quartet, Bastille, is a brilliant album with all songs being quite great, though some are better than others and some of the lyrics sound a little silly at times. But overall, Bad Blood is a fantastic debut from Bastille and I am definitely looking forward to their newer music in the future.
  2. Nov 8, 2013
    Why do people hate this album!? I love it. I especially love "Pompeii". I can't stop listening to that song. There must be something wrong with you people! You are all stupid!
  3. Feb 8, 2014
    This album is the best album that I listened in all my f---ing life. The music genres are very well used throughout the album. I do not know why the people hate this masterpiece.
  4. Apr 19, 2014
    Here's another album my sister got that I actually started to enjoy. I think this band has a great sense of style and emotion in their music and some of the songs have some pretty good lyrics, some forgettable, but good. Overall the music in this CD was overall great, in fact I really don't think there was a single song on this album that I would call bad or probably even mediocre. I like that their music mostly sounds like real instruments and doesn't abuse electronic sounds unlike many other bands out there. Overall, Bastille's first album was enjoyable and I look forward to see what they have in store for the future. My favorite tracks were "Pompeii", "Things We Lost in the Fire" and "Icarus" but most tracks are excellent. Expand
  5. Sep 9, 2013
    It's such a great and unique sounding album. Some of the lyrics are a bit bland but all of the sounds and beats and the other bandmates make up for it with such unique songwriting. Plus it's $6.99 for 15 tracks, why not pick it up. I love it.
  6. Apr 26, 2014
    Love, love, LOVE! If I could have given a 100000/10 I would have. Dan is a master at story telling, the lyrics in this album are incredible and together with the amazing music.. it truly makes for world class stuff! Looking forward to their future albums, I'm sure there is bound to be plenty more.. and seeing Bastille live in concert is a must on my bucket list for sure! A brilliant album all round. Collapse

1. For everything Smith lacks in wordsmithing, his bandmates make up for in straight up dramatic songwriting.
    There’s nothing inherently wrong with this too-many-feelings, heart-on-your-sleeve approach; it’s just that, played out over the course of an entire album (or on the airwaves, over the course of several years), the whole thing starts to feel a bit contrived.
  3. Jul 25, 2013
    Lyrics are corny and sometimes funny.