Bangerz - Miley Cyrus
6.2

Review this album

1. Oct 8, 2013
    It adds nothing new to the genre. Some beats are okay but the lyrics in general are laughable. I am losing faith in humanity if songs like "Wrecking Ball" and "We Cant Stop" have more than one hundred million clicks on Youtube.
  2. Oct 8, 2013
    Bangerz is an amazing cd arrangements, melodies lyrics definitely best album POP 2013 independende extravagance of Miley Miley knew that with the anticipated launchings of Lady Gaga and Katy Perry this would be a year very hard for a singer targeted by the public showing a teen getting mature work and earn the spotlight all she is doing is attacking people for the people to giveBangerz is an amazing cd arrangements, melodies lyrics definitely best album POP 2013 independende extravagance of Miley Miley knew that with the anticipated launchings of Lady Gaga and Katy Perry this would be a year very hard for a singer targeted by the public showing a teen getting mature work and earn the spotlight all she is doing is attacking people for the people to give attention to her and she can show she is a complete artist are not hypocrites n if she did all this fuss for sure Bangerz be heard but not receive due recognition see the latest albums of Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato If Madonna was certainly starting today you guys would be here saying the same thing after all she simulated masturbation on the counter kissed a Jesus black mouth made ​​an erotic book among many other controversies The same people who venerate today certainly prevent the rise of the biggest female pop artist of all time The most ironic of all this is to criticize criticize and criticize and have to admit that she is talented Miley still going too far Expand
  3. Oct 8, 2013
    Miley Cyrus is back with a new image and a new sound but the results are strange. Cyrus' new outing Bangerz is mess and rather strange the vocals are overproduced and the lyrics are goofy at best. This album may seem to be an all typical mainstream album but not all of this album is some of the songs do sound rather different and somewhat refreshing. The production of the album is messyMiley Cyrus is back with a new image and a new sound but the results are strange. Cyrus' new outing Bangerz is mess and rather strange the vocals are overproduced and the lyrics are goofy at best. This album may seem to be an all typical mainstream album but not all of this album is some of the songs do sound rather different and somewhat refreshing. The production of the album is messy as well some songs have a glossy, nice Hollywood sound (pretty strings and slick and gritty synths) to them whilst others sound incredibly cheap and dated. Speaking of songs, some songs aren't bad and but some are really bad (SMS (Bangerz) being the worst track). Overall, this album isn't very good Miley Cyrus fans and pop music fans with like this but it will come off as mediocre to others. Expand
  4. Oct 8, 2013
    The only reason that people hate her is because she used to be a Disney princess, this album is like Miley's mirror, we can see the real her on these amazing songs. Mix of hip hop, pop, r&b, and the most amazing thing is that she didn't forgot her roots by doing country on "4x4" with hip hop star "Nelly
  5. Oct 8, 2013
    Cyrus want to find herself. I don't like her new attitude but I have to admit... the album sounds very good. Some songs are powerful and some sounds unnecessary (SMS). Anyway, she can be better and she is in the right way.
  6. Oct 8, 2013
    I can't understand why she is acting so just to have a few weeks of fame. Since the video of We Can't stop she does everything for the attention. Honestly, the songs are crappy and with no meaning. The lyrics don't mean anything at all. "LA da da di we like to party dancing with miley" Seriously? Garbage. Burn it!
  7. Oct 8, 2013
    Adorei o álbum, com certeza o melhor que ela já fez!! Cada musica que vai passando uma nova sensação que você vai sentindo, as vibrações são as melhores possíveis e a voz dela está maravilhosa!
    Miley está vindo e mostrando que quer encarar os grandes nomes da musica com esse cd, parabéns vc ganhou mais uma fã
  8. Oct 8, 2013
    The album is really very good I dont understand why many do not accept it. The album is more mature, and by far the best of it! People are judging the artist, not the album!
  9. Oct 8, 2013
    Miley Cyrus' fourth album comes with a non-stop originality though all the album. There are probably two or three inferior tracks on the album, but the rest is a masterpiece. Mileys voice sounds so pure and non autotuned at all. Her voice is so personal and odd, in a awesome way. People dont take her seriously because she comes from Disney, but i can see her rockin it out at 50 likeMiley Cyrus' fourth album comes with a non-stop originality though all the album. There are probably two or three inferior tracks on the album, but the rest is a masterpiece. Mileys voice sounds so pure and non autotuned at all. Her voice is so personal and odd, in a awesome way. People dont take her seriously because she comes from Disney, but i can see her rockin it out at 50 like Madonna is doing. Her originialyty and her powerful voice is awesome in this. With a bad artwork, and a bad malbum name, it's the best album of the year. with out a doubt. It could be here 8 top five singles on here. Best tracks are Adore You, We Can't Stop, SMS, Wrecking Ball, Get It Right, Drive and Hands in the Air and Do My Thang. Brillantly album. perfectly produced by Mike WIll Made It. THey are all bangerz. Album of the year. Expand
  10. Oct 8, 2013
    Bangerz um CD perfeito com músicas de todos os estilos! Nele Miley prova que realmente está num patamar maior que as lixos da mamutona e da megamente, Miley resto da Disney. Beijocas gente
    um beijo exclusivo pra diva, allan, trix, junior bff, quione, felipe, todos os gabrieis, britta e luis e pro povo do fixo
    xau
  11. Oct 8, 2013
    The hype of the album was caused by Miley Cyrus' new controversial image that most people dislike.
    Honestly, listening to this album was like listening to an album released by Disney, only with Miley having a racy image. Only that is that Disney is not involved with Miley's new image, it was RCA, the label responsible of making many artists popular.
    Comparing to Selena Gomez's album,
    Comparing to Selena Gomez's album, 'Stars Dance', 'Bangerz' has diversity in its songs with a mix of hip hop, pop and country, sticking to Miley's roots while 'Stars Dance' clearly only sticks to Electronic.
    The arrangement of the tracklist is okay. The pop ballad 'Adore You' is a good song choice to open this 'hip-hop' influenced album. The closing song, 'Someone Else', should not have been the closing song at all because it does not have the emotional factor in the song even though the song addresses Miley's new image. If I were Miley, I should have chosen the second to the last song in the album, 'Maybe You're Right', to close this album which is more appropriate because the song could be about Miley and Liam Hemsworth's ended relationship, which is emotional on its own terms.
    The album tries not to be sad at all, with some upbeat songs that might be addressing to Hemsworth, which the only songs that are emotional are 'Wrecking Ball' and 'Maybe You're Right'.
    Some of the highlights of the album were 'We Can't Stop', '4x4', a country/hip hop collaboration with Nelly, with him dropping the 'N' word with his verse, 'Wrecking Ball' and '#GETITRIGHT', which has a catchy potential to be a single from the album.
    The best highlight from the album was 'SMS Bangerz', a collaboration with Britney Spears, which also has a potential to be a single as well.
    The album may have its hits and misses, but Miley Cyrus shows us that she is 'Hannah Montana no more' and she has a place in the music industry despite her raunchy image for Bangerz.
  12. Oct 8, 2013
    Miley Cyrus, just saying the name makes you think of the words "tweak" and "foam finger" and if you don't know what I'm talking about, just watch this year's Video Music Awards on MTV and you'll get the idea. But we all have to remember that Cyrus can sing, the former Disney star releases her coming out album that she is grown up and she's gonna do whatever she wants. "Bangerz" is an albumMiley Cyrus, just saying the name makes you think of the words "tweak" and "foam finger" and if you don't know what I'm talking about, just watch this year's Video Music Awards on MTV and you'll get the idea. But we all have to remember that Cyrus can sing, the former Disney star releases her coming out album that she is grown up and she's gonna do whatever she wants. "Bangerz" is an album that at first listen you hate, but as you get the idea and listen again, you get what Cyrus is doing here. As an album "Bangerz" is good and better than I thought, but it won't appeal to everyone and it has some really bad song. The opening song "Adore You" is so heartfelt, true, and honest, it's also a showcase for Cyrus's vocals. Next it continues on with "We Can't Stop" and moves on with more tunes you'll be surprised are different from other music, and that I can appreciate. Cyrus goes by her own style and avoids conventional pop music, and Cyrus really shines with songs like "Wrecking Ball" and of course "Adore You" but she also stumbles on songs like "SMS (Bangerz)" and "Love Money Party" that it reminds you that Miley may be taking some Molly (Hope you get the Pun). The album is decently paced at around 50 minutes and only feels slow on the forgettable duet with Future "My Darlin'" which feels unnecessary and I wished it was cut out. Certain songs like "Do My Thang", "Get it Right", and "4x4" all sound fun, catchy, and helps you get use to Miley's behavior. Some things I wished weren't here are the parts where Miley raps, please don't it sounds laughable. Also this album is tonally all over the place, it seems like this album is trying to be everything and sometimes it doesn't work. The album won't appeal to everyone, parent's will certainly hate this album. But in the end this album does prove many things, but one of them is that Hannah Montana is officially dead. Expand
  13. Oct 8, 2013
    I actually can't stand Miley as a person, but I gave the album a chance. Some of the songs were just "okay" but others are so bad they sound like something anyone with Fruity Studios could make!
    People giving this a 10 are definitely trolls.
  14. Oct 8, 2013
    People giving this a 10 are definitely trolls.
  15. Oct 8, 2013
    Best ALBUM EVER !
    twitter @DILEYvatic

☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺BUY BANGERZ ON ITUNES, ON STORES #NOW ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

THE IS BACK
  16. Oct 8, 2013
    Surprisingly.. Cyrus didn't disappoint. Sick beats, vocals and producers make a killer album.. and she made a killer album. Possibly my favorite release this year.
  17. Oct 8, 2013
    Honestly i wasn't really looking forward to this album because i really dislike Miley these days but her latest singles We Cant Stop and Wrecking Ball were pretty good and surprisingly Bangerz isn't bad either. Its very different from her previous albums and though Miley doesnt have an amazing voice like her fellow Disney starlet, Demi, and some of the songs sound very generic and similarHonestly i wasn't really looking forward to this album because i really dislike Miley these days but her latest singles We Cant Stop and Wrecking Ball were pretty good and surprisingly Bangerz isn't bad either. Its very different from her previous albums and though Miley doesnt have an amazing voice like her fellow Disney starlet, Demi, and some of the songs sound very generic and similar Bangerz is a praise worthy effort from her with a touch of rnb, pop and even country. I like her collaboration with Britney but the ones with the rappers seem pretty unnecessary. As a whole i like Bangerz and all her antics aside i'm impressed with Miley. She has finally found her place in the music industry and this is definitely the path she should pursue. My favorite tracks include 4x4, SMS, Adore You, FU and #GETITRIGHT. Expand
  18. Oct 11, 2013
    Bangerz is a disillusioned collection of pop and hip-hop tracks that seems like a jumble and a mess. Though Miley's voice shines through on some tracks, most are unoriginal pop and run-of-the-mill.
  19. Oct 11, 2013
    Mediocre at best. All this untalented girl wants is attention, and everyone is giving her that. Her songs are weak, her performances are miserable, basically she's almost as bad as Rhianna.
  20. Oct 8, 2013
    There are more good songs then bad songs.. The good ones are really good and the bad ones are really bad. But its a solid album of an artist trying to find her own identity and her own sound.
  21. Oct 8, 2013
    Bangerz is an album you need to "get" to appreciate. And I "get" it. It is supposed to be dark, glimmering pop that celebrates life but also reflects on its more difficult moments. Miley has never sounded better vocally. The production is top-notch. What really makes the record is not only the strength of every single song (from the "bangers" to the ballads), but the artistic chances MileyBangerz is an album you need to "get" to appreciate. And I "get" it. It is supposed to be dark, glimmering pop that celebrates life but also reflects on its more difficult moments. Miley has never sounded better vocally. The production is top-notch. What really makes the record is not only the strength of every single song (from the "bangers" to the ballads), but the artistic chances Miley takes and the amount of conviction she has. This is an artistic statement like no other from the former teen-idol. It is strangely brilliant, diverse, and at times beautiful. Expand
  22. Oct 8, 2013
    The album is POP perfection, everything is perfect about it from the production to the lyrics...
    Miley & her team did a good job, FU, Do My Thang & drive are everything !!!
    I enjoyed it every minute i've been listening to it
  23. Oct 8, 2013
    Bangerz is amazing. Show her real voice and talent! This is definitely the best album of 2013. Cyrus want to find herself and I admire it. Go ahead Miley!
  24. Oct 8, 2013
    Bad and catastrophic, as a young man can be damaged this way.
    Miley composed with a lot of guys, and made an album of very poor quality. A little more ATTENTION PLEASE
  25. Oct 8, 2013
    Bangerz álbum perfeito feat. maravilhoso que mostrou que a Miley uma diva de verdade & adulta, diferente das ex-colegas Bila Bulu e Jimmy Neutron, enterrou as wannabes e colocou a Miley num patamar de diva pop adulta de verdade. O resto só escória.
    Anabella, September, Dhivanna, Larissa, Sunshade, Guilherme, Wonderful, Katsopolis, Vinny,Yugito, José e Charmr rainhas da Pan.
  26. Oct 10, 2013
    Not her best album. The only track that surprised was "Wrecking Ball", without that, I'd delete like 10 tracks from Bangerz before buying it, if I ever could.
  27. Oct 8, 2013
    This is one of the worst pop albums ever made. It brings nothing new to the table. The production is weak, the lyrics are laughable, the guest features don't do anything, the delivery sucks, the tracks are overly proccessed and full of Auto-Tune, there's no redeeming quality to it. Miley's another untalented former kid star trying to rebel and make people take her seriously. If you takeThis is one of the worst pop albums ever made. It brings nothing new to the table. The production is weak, the lyrics are laughable, the guest features don't do anything, the delivery sucks, the tracks are overly proccessed and full of Auto-Tune, there's no redeeming quality to it. Miley's another untalented former kid star trying to rebel and make people take her seriously. If you take away all of the desperate publicity stunts and attention-seeking behavior, all you have is a pile of forgettable turd that fails at trying to be edgy and brings the quality of music down another low. The fact that anyone with a brain would like this is scary because there's nothing good about it. Expand
  28. Oct 15, 2013
    I found the music on this album to be banal and completely unmemorable, this album seems like its only purpose is for Miley to shed her "wholesome Disney star" image.
  29. Oct 8, 2013
    I bought this album expecting it to be okay. I was pleasantly surprised. This album has songs that reminds me of Hannah Montana, Old Miley, New Miley, Ke$ha, Rihanna, and Nicki Minaj. The only thing that was surprising was that she raps better than Rihanna and Ke$ha.
  30. Oct 8, 2013
    Miley Cyrus did an great job promoting this album. Everything from the; haircut, to the twerking viral video, the controversial VMA performances, the music videos, and racy photos has come down to this one moment the official release of Miley Cyrus' album, "BANGERZ". It's time for the music to speak for itself.

The first listen I was not digging this album. There was only one song I

The first listen I was not digging this album. There was only one song I really liked and that was, "FU" ft. French Montana. Once I saw the reactions through social media upon the release date (which were overwhelmingly positive) I decided to take another listen to this album and I am glad I did not dismiss this project as a, "Failed" album. To put this simply, Miley Cyrus should be proud of this project. All of the publicity stunts were worth it.

The production on this album (which was handled mostly by Mike Will Made It) is great. I would like to take a second and say, "I was impressed" I never thought Miley Cyrus was a amazing vocalist, but she proved me wrong on this album. Some of the songs on, "BANGERZ" sent chills up my spine and gave me goosebumps which I never thought I would say about a Miley Cyrus project. The lyrical content resolved mostly around relationships and partying, but the lyrics themselves are not much to be desired for. I found them to be mediocre, repetitive, with not much complexity in them. I also didn't see much use for the features either. They did nothing to enhance the album or songs they were on. Believe it or not, I believe Miley Cyrus could have carried this entire project herself, yet, another thing I thought I would never say about a Miley Cyrus project. Miley Cyrus also experimented some with this album as well mixing her racy side and country side together to make a interesting sound. A reminder that the country still exists within her.

Overall, I liked this album. There's a lot of bangers (no pun intended) within this project and Miley also shows that she is more than just a rebellious twenty year old woman twerking to get by. She has talent, she has an ear for music, and through her promotion she has proven to be the smartest young musician in the business today. Even if you don't buy this album I would strongly recommend listening to it. Miley worked really hard and made a successful project that should be given a chance.

1. Oct 24, 2013
    We get a record that is surprisingly dull, which alternates between syrupy, unremarkable ballads and uptempo tracks that sound like they’ve been assembled by a committee of consultants.
    It's full of timid electropop anthems.
  3. Oct 10, 2013
    Sometimes, like on the outstanding "Wrecking Ball," the emotion calcifies into catchy, mature hooks, propelled forth by Cyrus' oft-underestimated vocal heft. Then again, the breakup also produced "FU," a dismally adolescent electro-soul duet with French Montana.