• Record Label: Def Jam
6.3

Review this album

1. LorenT.
    Jul 11, 2007
    This album was hilariously bad. The lyrics predictable, the immature theme the ridiculous disco beat were collectively entertaining. I especially loved the whispering background used to spice up yet another song everyone skips. I had to fight the urge to curl my lip at each subsequent irritating beat- notably "say it" The worst twenty dollars I have ever spent!
  2. sama
    May 14, 2007
    This was a disappointing follow up to the first cd.
  3. mikes.
    May 8, 2007
    A homosexual that sings love songs for straight people and the pop masses. This album is boring and unlike the Rufus Wainwright newer release that showcase's his openly gay songwriting; neyo album is never honest or believable and the production is seemingly recycled loops from his previous album. Overall an artist with loads of talent but poor production and poor song writing and A homosexual that sings love songs for straight people and the pop masses. This album is boring and unlike the Rufus Wainwright newer release that showcase's his openly gay songwriting; neyo album is never honest or believable and the production is seemingly recycled loops from his previous album. Overall an artist with loads of talent but poor production and poor song writing and structure is equals a bad album this time around Collapse

1. The album is an unmistakable attempt to channel [Michael] Jackson's early Quncy Jones-helmed LPs--and the effort often pays off beautifully. [27 Apr 2007, p.139]
  2. The album is almost identical to Ne-Yo's promising debut, last year's In My Own Words, but, while it starts off strong with the thumping yet melodic title track, nothing here matches the smooth pop of "So Sick" and "Sexy Love," and there are at least two other young stars out there doing the MJ thing better.
  3. A likable little album.