8.4

Review this album

1. Mar 19, 2013
    Amazing comeback! Emotional, elegant, dark and complex. Even better than Coming Up. Brett and co. are stronger than ever. They did it again. Support Bloodsports!
  2. Mar 19, 2013
    Remarkable ballads It´s the first time I hear Suede and I like it a lot What are you not telling me ,Hit Me Faultlines, Sabotage ,etc i also like the voice of Brett Anderson and the guitar of Bernard Butler are perfect for the songs I can imagine a duet maybe for one ballad (Adele*) I like Bloodsports A+
  3. Mar 19, 2013
    Great!! Best Suede album since Dog Man Star!!!!!!A sweeping album, the sleazy stomp of Hit Me and Always finds Suede in raunchy form as in their heyday.
  4. Mar 21, 2013
    Great album. most of their songs could find a place in their former works, even in the Anderson-Butler era. I'm enjoying "For the Strangers", "Hit Me" and "Sometimes I Feel..." specially. Good to have Suede back again.
  5. Mar 26, 2013
    An excellent album from start to finish. A great comeback album and a very special Suede release up with their best work.No fillers here, just 10/10 great songs that makes you hungry for even more stuff like this.
  6. Mar 22, 2013
    A wonderful comeback! Brett Anderson showing that he is the force behind the band. I really hope that this is not merely for the nostalgic ones like myself, but, instead, many new funs will appear.
  7. May 20, 2014
    This is a perfect album. I was expecting some good tunes from this band with their comeback but the quality of this album totally blew me away!!! Congratulations! The best album from 2013.
  8. Nov 29, 2013
    Comeback Suede! Great pop record with two different emotions. Maybe It's their best record since Dog Man Star. With Neil Codling's participation on rhythm guitar part, the record finally sounds like the original four-piece.

Suede sound like Suede again. [Apr 2013, p.97]
  2. May 10, 2013
    Boasting strength, durability and psychic stability on comeback Bloodsports, Suede shows its true dramatic worth on pensive, atmospheric exhibitions. [No. 98, p.57]
    The songs on Bloodsports are suitable to excite the fans (Yes, they do still exist!), enthuse the critics, engage the occasional casual listener, and elicit a shrug from the general public.