Blown Away

• Release Date: May 1, 2012
8.2

Review this album

1. Aug 6, 2012
    Sorry, Carrie Underwood trying to have a dark side? Laughable. And trying to cross over into Pop? Gotta say, just a little too much twang in there to be believable. She has a nice voice, sort of like a Barbara Mandrell, but not as entertaining - very bland.
  2. Sep 16, 2012
    Just bought this album and was disappointed. I think she took 2 steps back from her previous works. I bought it because I liked her first single, Good Girl, but the rest of the songs just did not do anything at all for me. Just very bland and she doesn't seem to have evolved at all. Oh well, maybe next CD.
  3. Dec 23, 2016
    My brain cells are "blown away" from my head after prolonged listenings of this music selection. I follow the hawk, Carrie is a good Christian girl that advocates murdering someone that did you wrong. But that's okay, because she is not a rapper.

1. Aug 30, 2012
    Everything else [besides "Good in Goodbye" and "One Way Ticket"] is worth hearing, learning, and trying to love.
  2. Jun 14, 2012
    However predictable the package, there's fun to be had in these tales of bad dads, cheating husbands and cold, cold hearts, and Underwood delivers them with sweet purposefulness.
  3. May 10, 2012
    This is easily Carrie's most well-rounded and confident work to date.