Blue Slide Park

5.4

Review this album

1. Mar 31, 2013
    Such a mint album, Mac really just likes doing what he wants, hes the king, really enjoyed his album. Yeah lyrics not as good, but for a 19 year old thats pretty dope
  2. Nov 20, 2011
    awesome debut album! all you be hating! I love Under the Weather, Diamonds and Gold, Blue Slide Park, PA Nights, Frick Park Market, Smile Back and Missed Calls the most.
  3. Nov 30, 2011
    I'm giving this an 8. Mac Miller has a unique style. There are a few songs that I'm not too crazy about but the album itself is an overall success. Mac Miller topped the debut charts at number one! Anything below a 7 is just being one sided.
  4. Nov 22, 2011
    Nice debut from a 19 year old. I'm glad that it debut at number 1 and the second independent album to do so. Good solid production and nice lyrics. Can he do better on his second album?
  5. Dec 10, 2011
    Bravo, on the debut album. I've been a fan for about three months and this guy has rocked my iPhone. He mostly has fun, but if he puts more feeling in upcoming tracks he would be legendary.
  6. Mar 9, 2012
    its different and i like different! (: there are a couple songs that aren't that great, but its still a solid album and it was his debut, for a rookie it was really good! keep doin your thing mac!
  7. Jan 8, 2013
    I honestly can't believe what the problem of all of you is! Mac Miller is one of the most talented rappers at this time and I'd name him as one of the 3 best rappers ever in terms of rhyming. He's got a big gift of oratory and also if he is no real storyteller, he's also well at expressing himself. The beats and the hooks are pretty great, the only real downside of this record is that hisI honestly can't believe what the problem of all of you is! Mac Miller is one of the most talented rappers at this time and I'd name him as one of the 3 best rappers ever in terms of rhyming. He's got a big gift of oratory and also if he is no real storyteller, he's also well at expressing himself. The beats and the hooks are pretty great, the only real downside of this record is that his breathing is heard too heavy, at least in my opinion. But his party songs are absolutely great and I absolutely love the way he rhymes. It's probably only something for hip-hop fans but if you are one, you should definitely listen to Blue Slide Park. Expand
  8. Mar 10, 2015
    His flow and beats are good as they were in the past, but this album; as with lots of of artists like Wiz Khalifa or Big Sean, is very shallow and presents no serious points. I miss albums that have a purpose and a certain message. It seems like all he cares about are weed and partying, which aren't at all the most important things in life.
  9. Mar 10, 2015
    His flow and beats are good as they were in the past, but this album as with lots of artists like Wiz Khalifa or Big Sean, is very shallow and present no serious points. I miss albums that have a purpose and a certain message. It seems like all he cares about are weed and partying, which aren't all the most important things in life.
  10. Mar 11, 2015
    Blue Slide Park has its ups and downs. If you're looking for old school Mac, you'll get bits and pieces. Blue Slide Park seems like a very experimental album filled with various music genres.

1. May 22, 2012
    Blue Slide Park ends up a charm-bereft everyman hip hop record merely ticking boxes required to shift units.
    The album as a whole saunters and bounces along.
  3. Jan 3, 2012
    Ultimately I have two complaints about Blue Slide Park which in the grand scheme of things may be minor.