Bounce - Bon Jovi
7.3

Review this album

1. Apr 13, 2013
    Bon Jovi's Bounce us a great album. It has minor flaws, but it's still an awesome album from an awesome band. BJ's ballads lack in quality. I especially dislike Joey. Anyway, the album as a whole is cool and solid. I especially Undivided, Everyday, Hook Me Up, Misunderstood and Bounce. Richie's solos are not as good as they used to be, but they're OK. The band still clicks with harmony.
  2. Apr 1, 2014
    the great album, I got nothing to say more of this great album,includes greatest songs like Misunderstood, all about loving you, everyday, the distance, bounce,between another great songs

Bon Jovi's best one-two album kickoff punch since Slippery When Wet's "Let it Rock" and "You Give Love a Bad Name." But unfortunately, it's downhill from there.
    Bounce may sound flat in a few years, but by then its job--to see another million people, and rock them all--will be done. [#11, p.128]
  3. In reality Bounce is the next chapter in an incredibly successful non-descript novel about love won and lost in times of turmoil, with plenty of songs that even a championship soccer team could sing.