Britney Jean - Britney Spears
6.1

Review this album

1. Dec 3, 2013
    If you're looking for an autobiography, then Britney Jean is not for you. Britney Spears has yet again delivered a solid album with meaningful lyrics in many songs such as Passenger, Alien, Now That I Found You. For the fans, Britney Jean is almost everything you could have wished for. EDM-influenced, ballads, up-tempos tracks all come together to give you a fan-favorite album.
  2. Dec 3, 2013
    It's amazing how much this album captures the essense of britney. She is amazing, and i love this album!
    I think britney is a very underrated artist, and the fact she has wrote on every single song on this album, and has continued to express how personal it is to her, it's clear she has put alot of work into this album!
    GO BRITNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Dec 3, 2013
    I was pleasantly surprised of how good the album was. This album doesn't seem as generic sounding as many of pop albums do these days. Definitely enjoyed it.
  4. Dec 3, 2013
    Britney Jean is an Experimental album and its Amazing!

1. Alien: There is nothing out there like this song! Love it because i felt alienated at one point in my life like most people. 2. Work A Fun club song and Work Out Song for the GYM! 3. Perfume: Great song for those of us who felt insecure in a relationship. 4. It Should Be Easy: Another Club banger about the
    Britney Jean is an Experimental album and its Amazing!

2. Work A Fun club song and Work Out Song for the GYM!

3. Perfume: Great song for those of us who felt insecure in a relationship.

4. It Should Be Easy: Another Club banger about the easyness/complications of Love

5 Tik Tik Boom: Not a britney album without a sexual song!

6. Body Ache: Great Club song about dancing!

7. Til It's Gone: Great Break Up Song!

8. Passenger: Song about letting go/stop leading and let someone else lead for once...

9. Chilling With You: Not the best song but its cute song with her sister.

10. Don't Cry: It leaves a somber feeling! It's Sad!

11. Brightest Morning Star: A feel Good Song.

12 Hold On Tight: Ok Mid tempo song.

13. Now That I Found You: Great song with a few odd arrangements

14. Perfume (dreaming Mix): You notice more of Britney's Vocal Range in this Version but I like the original production better.
  5. Dec 3, 2013
    This is an overall great pop album. Most of the songs are Good like; Alien, Work Perfume, It Should Be easy, Body Ache, Tik Tik Boom, Till It's Gone and Passenger. The rest of the songs are either ok ore barely passing. Hope this helps and you guys should at least buy the 8 songs that I said are good.
  6. Dec 3, 2013
    “Britney Jean” is the raw of Britney the person, not the performer. She co-wrote every lyrics on this record. Britney made the album for her fans, so it doesn’t meter if the media like or didn’t like, if the fans liked she has accomplished her mission. I’m a fan of her work in a long time a go and this record bring the best of her. Beginning with the best track on the CD “Alien”. When I“Britney Jean” is the raw of Britney the person, not the performer. She co-wrote every lyrics on this record. Britney made the album for her fans, so it doesn’t meter if the media like or didn’t like, if the fans liked she has accomplished her mission. I’m a fan of her work in a long time a go and this record bring the best of her. Beginning with the best track on the CD “Alien”. When I heard she singing that song I almost can feel her pain and I wondered how difficult could be this moment for her. After that it’s the beautiful ballad “Perfume” whose show how delicate and insecure she is like anyone else. The is back in the “Work track, the lyrics are addicted and show that everything she have now it’s because she work a lot to get it, work hard, work to get where I am. “It should be easy” the third feat with Will.I.Am it’s not so different from “Big Fat Bass” and “Scream & Shout”, unless the super duper autotune on Britney’s voice, sound like a robot, but if you think further, it seems like a robot singing about love, it’s controversial right? But it’s not the best song on the record. Keeping with the featurings, but this time with T.I. here it comes “Tik Tik Boom”, this song it’s blow minding and it’s a classical Britney song. Made me sing “Tik Tik Boom” all nigh long, this is Britney in her big sexual level in this record. “Body Ache” it’s for me the best song wich David Gueta work with her and it shows how she still like to dance ‘til her body aches. The danceflor are waiting for this music so bad. Now it’s the most mysterious song for me, not because of the lyrics but because of her rhythm: “Til It’s Gone”. The lyrics are simple, but the instrumental is sick, it’s like an 80’s or 90’s song meating the dubstep. It’s the most different music she ever done in a long time. “Passenger” have a cool vibe, it’s like you are relaxing while Britney sing about trust in a relationship, I see in the future a duet with Katy Perry in this song. “Chillin’ with you” it’s a funny mature sisters track. It seems like they are having fun and in the chorus the songs break in the middle and bring a hip hop verse? It’s just fun fun fun! “Don’t cry” has that addicted whistle and shows how it could hurt for both sides when a relation ships ends, just how it hurt to know that this beautiful/dance/emotional/crazy recorded it’s in the end too. Expand
  7. Dec 3, 2013
    Very eclectic, with lot of genres, mid-tempos, moodys. Maybe not the most personal but with strong songs like Til it's gone, It should be easy and anthemic Work b***ch its better than other albums that are on market at the moment. 10/10
  8. Dec 3, 2013
    With her 8th album, Britney Spears promised to deliver her most personal album yet. "Britney Jean" certainly does live up to that description. Although there are many up-tempo songs and dance influences, the album is very much a personal and reflective body of work when it comes to the lyrics. The references to her personal life do not allude to her famous struggles and downfall, butWith her 8th album, Britney Spears promised to deliver her most personal album yet. "Britney Jean" certainly does live up to that description. Although there are many up-tempo songs and dance influences, the album is very much a personal and reflective body of work when it comes to the lyrics. The references to her personal life do not allude to her famous struggles and downfall, but rather her life today as a lover, mother, friend, and sister. Therefore, one has to be a fan or acquainted with the Spears' life since her last release, "Femme Fatale," to understand the meaning of the lyrics. The quality of the vocals, the production, and just about everything on this album is undeniably top-notch. "Britney Jean" offers uptempo smashers such as "Work "Tik Tik Boom," "Til It's Gone," "Body Ache," and "It Should Be Easy;" all radio-friendly songs that offer a bit of that signature Britney twist and innovation. Juxtaposed with these up-tempos are a series of mid-tempos and ballads that showcase Spears' prowess as a vocalist. Most notably, "Alien," is a William Orbit produced mid-tempo song that starts off the album, in which Spears laments about feeling alienated at times in her life. Along with "Alien," "Passenger" offers some of the most unique and interesting production on the entire album. "Don't Cry," "Hold on Tight," "Now That I Found You," "Perfume" (the Dreaming Mix is even better), and "Brightest Morning Star" are also ballads/mid-tempos that tell us about Spears' personal life and allow her to remain as enigmatic as ever at the same time. "Chillin' With You," a track with Spears' sister Jamie Lynn, is by far the weakest track on the album, but still provides a feel good beat and great vocals from both Spears sisters. Overall, "Britney Jean" is most definitely the must-have pop album of the year. Incredible work, Miss Spears! Expand
  9. Dec 3, 2013
    If you want a deeply personal Britney album about the perils of fame, the head shaving, umbrella incidents, custody battles etc... you're in the wrong place. If you want an insight into how Britney's doing today, then read on. First of all, it would be good to start with mentioning the fact that Britney has song writing credits on every single track. The album opens with a mid-tempo trackIf you want a deeply personal Britney album about the perils of fame, the head shaving, umbrella incidents, custody battles etc... you're in the wrong place. If you want an insight into how Britney's doing today, then read on. First of all, it would be good to start with mentioning the fact that Britney has song writing credits on every single track. The album opens with a mid-tempo track called 'Alien', which is instantly recognizable as being produced by William Orbit (Ray Of Light). It's a beautiful, surprisingly deep look at how she can be made to feel lonely in the music industry, and about how a certain someone can make her feel like she's not alone. I would say this is one of the strongest tracks Britney has ever recorded lyrically, and even though it is somewhat repetitive, it fits the song nicely. 'Work is the second track, and first single off of the album. It's empowering, and not in an over the top (Born This Way, Roar, We R Who We R) way. Great song for working out or doing the housework to. If people say this song isn't personal, then that's obviously false, as she's saying what she's got now, she had to work for and it didn't just come instantly. 'Perfume' is the third song, and second single from Britney Jean, and her songwriting influence can definitely be heard in this one. It was co-written by Sia, who has become a rather big songwriting force. Vocally, it's reminiscent of Britney's 90's days, but even though I hate to say this, her vocals can sound rather uncomfortable to listen to during some lines of the song, mainly due to bad producing, not her actual vocals (as you will see in a different mix later on the album). Still a great track nonetheless and fun to singalong to. 'It Should Be Easy' is the first of three collaborations, this first one being with producer will.i.am. It's vocally edited to high heavens, but surprisingly unlike their first song (Big Fat Bass) together, it sounds good. My only complaint is that will.i.am shouldn't have been on this album as a collaborator, because 2 songs is already more than enough, and I really don't think he should have given himself so much to sing, as it kind of starts to sound like it's his song. Having said that, it is good but I really hope this isn't a single. 'Tik Tik Boom' is the second collaboration, this time with T.I. This is one of my personal favorites, it almost sounds like it could be on her fourth studio album 'In The Zone'. This for me, shows off her sense of humor, as when she sings 'Tik Tik' it sounds like 'Dick Dick', which I presume was on purpose. My only worry is that she won't be able to perform this live because she'll be too embarrassed (she can't even say the word in interviews without cringing). 'Body Ache' is the next song, and sounds like a better version of Scream & Shout, minus will.i.am. It's catchy, playful and fun, but the only downside is that it's rather anti-climatic. 'Til It's Gone' is classic Britney, and has been confirmed to be about her ex-fiance. Lyrically, it's stunning and opens with the perfect lines 'I'm blind from the tears that fall like rain, so lost ever since you went away, sometimes our lives forever chance, my hearts never gonna be the same' which are as beautifully sung as they are written. After a few listens, I was worried I might grow tired of it because of it's repetitive chorus but I haven't yet, so that's a good sign. 'Passenger' was co-written by Katy Perry, and showcases Britney's talent as a vocalist, something that most people think she's lacking. Nothing I can say will do this song justice so just take a listen, preferably in the car, with the roof down as it's that kind of song! 'Chillin' With You' is the final collaboration on the record, this time with younger sister Jamie Lynn. I've got to say when I first heard this, I was shocked to hear Jamie Lynn sing the line 'I drank some white wine', until I realized of course, that she's of legal age now! It's one of the sweetest songs Britney has recorded for a long time, and a perfect friend or sister bonding anthem. Only criticism is the vocal production, as I wish they could have just their vocals alone. 'Don't Cry' closes the standard edition, with a mind blowing intro, typical Britney circa 2001 vocals, and a killer, genuinely heartbreaking yet still addictive chorus. 'Brightest Morning Star' is catchy, and an anthem of hope. 'Hold On Tight' could either be speaking about her religion or pining for an old love, as she wishes to just 'fall into his arms' as she misses him and 'Now That I Found You' is one of the happiest songs I have ever heard, with clever lyrics and great, but still Britney-ish vocals. One thing all of the bonus tracks have in common is they're all genuinely great and all sound like 'Old School Britney'. The album closes with a better version of 'Perfume' that really should have been the single mix, and there you have it. That is Britney Jean. A mix of all her albums in one. Beautiful! Expand
  10. Dec 3, 2013
    Britney Jean is an amazing album. Britney Jean shows us a side of the singer who has long not seen, and she co-wrote every song on the album. Definitely his most personal album, and as always is an album full of hits. His vocals are wonderful, especially in his new single 'Perfume'. Congratulations Britney Jean, you did an amazing job. Oops, she did it again!
  11. Dec 3, 2013
    Although Britney Jean is an album meant for the fans, the fiery club bangers and the deep lyric ballads that showcase Spears raw vocals are also meant for anyone who gets to listen to it. It's highly relatable and a sure hit in Britney's 15th year of career in the music industry.
  12. Dec 3, 2013
    Best album of her carrer. I love how Britney can make an album without be generic. It's so fresh! Pop and personal, funny (Chillin' With You) and dark (Hold On Tight). Great album.
  13. Dec 3, 2013
    Simply fantastic An album that combines both up-beat fun tracks and slowed down beautiful songs. It balances both sides, which is why this album is perfect for a pop fan that likes different things because it showcases different sides of Britney, the personal and the sassy side of Britney both everyone is a fan of! This is Britney's first album she co-wrote the whole songs so they areSimply fantastic An album that combines both up-beat fun tracks and slowed down beautiful songs. It balances both sides, which is why this album is perfect for a pop fan that likes different things because it showcases different sides of Britney, the personal and the sassy side of Britney both everyone is a fan of! This is Britney's first album she co-wrote the whole songs so they are indeed from her heart. I enjoyed this album and I think you might too. Expand
  14. Dec 3, 2013
    Best music Britney has put out in a long time. It's sad that lady gaga fans, Katy Perry fans, Kelly Clarkson fans, etc. have to come in and give Britney negative reviews just because they want her to look bad. This song has some amazing ballads, dance tracks, and personal songs. I LOVE this album. I say Album of the Decade.
  15. Dec 3, 2013
    The PERFECT album to cry, dance, relax, go out and everything... You can do whatever you want listening to those songs... Britney always doing a really good job.
  16. Dec 3, 2013
    Britney Jean offers fans and critics a new look at the Princess of Pop. Spears utilizes her immense vocal talents on this album with songs that aren't a fit for everyone. Her most personal album ever? Perhaps? But, I have a feeling that Spears has a lot more personal songs to write and share with the world in the future. Check out tracks 'Til It's Gone', 'Alien', 'Hold On Tight' and 'NowBritney Jean offers fans and critics a new look at the Princess of Pop. Spears utilizes her immense vocal talents on this album with songs that aren't a fit for everyone. Her most personal album ever? Perhaps? But, I have a feeling that Spears has a lot more personal songs to write and share with the world in the future. Check out tracks 'Til It's Gone', 'Alien', 'Hold On Tight' and 'Now That I Found You.' Expand
  17. Dec 3, 2013
    Huge Britney fan, "Britney Jean" is classic "Britney" love that she did more ballads and mid tempo songs this era. Tik Tik Boom slays and should most defiantly be third single.
  18. Dec 3, 2013
    I always liked Britney Spears but was never a huge fan of hers which is why i wasn't overly excited for her album and wasn't expected something amazing however after listening to Britney Jean a few times i am quite surprised at how good the album is. All the songs are really catchy and and Britney sounds really good on each of them. It is definitely a great pop album...one of the best ofI always liked Britney Spears but was never a huge fan of hers which is why i wasn't overly excited for her album and wasn't expected something amazing however after listening to Britney Jean a few times i am quite surprised at how good the album is. All the songs are really catchy and and Britney sounds really good on each of them. It is definitely a great pop album...one of the best of the year. My favorite tracks include Alien, Til It's Gone, Chillin' with You and It Should Be Easy. Expand
  19. Dec 3, 2013
    It is one of the best albums made by Britney Spears! We have clean vocals, personal compositions, ballads (Passenger, Don't Cry), dance music (Work tik tik boom). Britney Jean is a work of art!
  20. Dec 3, 2013
    Britney's most amazing album!!! Britney Jean is so cool, so good to ears, I really like this album a lot, Britney knows how to be a great artist. I only miss the hip-hop in this album, but, I still love BJean! And, definitely, she did it again.
  21. Dec 3, 2013
    Britney did it again! The most personal CD! Electro-pop and perfect ballads, like always! The pop princess never will leave the throne… Its hard out here.
  22. Dec 3, 2013
    maybe it doesn't sound to some people as "the most personal album", but nobody can deny that it is the most experimental album of hers. an amazing album with a big production!
  23. Dec 3, 2013
    'Britney Jean' isn't what I really hoped it would be. As a huge fan of hers I only got a modernized version of her 2003 effort 'In the Zone'. It's a good album but not the promised 'Blackout 2' and it isn't that personal compared to other current albums. It's starts off quite good. Alien is a reminder of what William Orbit gave Madonna in 1998: a haunting melody, lyrics which indicates the'Britney Jean' isn't what I really hoped it would be. As a huge fan of hers I only got a modernized version of her 2003 effort 'In the Zone'. It's a good album but not the promised 'Blackout 2' and it isn't that personal compared to other current albums. It's starts off quite good. Alien is a reminder of what William Orbit gave Madonna in 1998: a haunting melody, lyrics which indicates the vulnerability of an artist, the feeling of being alone in a huge crowd. Artisticly seen, it's the best song on the album. Work Perfume and It Should Be Easy are also good songs but they sound overproduced at some parts (especially It Should Be Easy) or the lyrics are lackluster (like in Perfume). Tik Tik Boom is in my opinion a complete disaster, it sounds like something Kesha would sing. Body Ache and Til It's Gone are perfect single material. The intro of Passenger doesn't really fit into the rest of the song but the actual song fits quite good into the 'personal' concept of the album. Chillin' with You came as a big surprise to me. I didn't liked the song at first but after hearing it for several times I started to like it (although I have the feeling it was a rejected song from the Smurfs 2 soundtrack). Don't Cry, Brightest Morning Star, Hold On Tight and Now That I Found You are no extraordinary songs, partially they sound a bit too familiar to other songs but they perfectly fit into the 'personal' concept as well. The 'Dreaming Mix' of Perfume is in my opinion the better version and should have been released as a single. All in all, it's a good album but I feel a bit disappointed. I really hope that the next record is gonna be completely produced (and written) by William Orbit because Alien is the perfect song for Britney in her 30's! Expand
  24. Dec 3, 2013
    This is an overall great pop album. Her best album!!!!!! She has wrote on every single song on this album. This album deserves Grammy! Britney made the album for her fans.
  25. Dec 3, 2013
    WHAT AN ALBUM! Filled with catchy and pure-motivation songs, this album is one of Britney's best yet. The beautiful ballads Perfume, Don't Cry and Hold On Tight are emotional and beautiful at the same time. The album is obviously her most personal, Britney wrote on every song, discussing issues that are close to her heart. This is the album of the decade.
  26. Dec 3, 2013
    Great album, with so many good music. I love this. It's personal, and inspires me. Brit, keep making good music for us, please. Congratulations, this album deserves rate 1000000000. I don't understand this "professional" critics giving these low rates for her, it's just so unfair. xoxo
  27. Dec 3, 2013
    The album has a very nice variety for everyone. After a full blast of uptempos from Femme Fatale, I feel like BJ is a nice follow up because it does offer more mid-tempos and down-tempos for the audience. The opening track Alien is a masterpiece because it is very moody and put you on a nice trance. The other ballads such as Perfume, Don't Cry, Hold On Tight are the trio highlights for meThe album has a very nice variety for everyone. After a full blast of uptempos from Femme Fatale, I feel like BJ is a nice follow up because it does offer more mid-tempos and down-tempos for the audience. The opening track Alien is a masterpiece because it is very moody and put you on a nice trance. The other ballads such as Perfume, Don't Cry, Hold On Tight are the trio highlights for me because we can hear Britney's raw and emotive voice very clearly. They are just beautiful. The mid tempos such as Brightest Morning Star and Passenger are also great and personal. One is about the love for her children or God and the other is about being free and trusting in a relationship. The uptempos on this album are great EDM tracks for the club, but it does not shine as bright as her usual uptempos, even though I think Til It's Gone and Tik Tik Boom can put you on a very good mood! I personally feel like I'm drawn towards the slower songs in this album because they are heartfelt and real.
    My highlights: Perfume, Hold On Tight, Don't Cry, Alien and Passenger.
    A Bjork fan!
  28. Dec 3, 2013
    Best album ever. The princess of pop did it again. This album is personal and commercial at the same time. She never disappoints me. The songs in the Deluxe edition are the best part
    Definitely the best album of her.
  29. Dec 3, 2013
    8 albums, 105 million sales, the most awarded woman alive in the world,Grammy winner. Britney really is better than ever.
    Personal Album of the year.
    Always Princess Of Pop
  30. Dec 3, 2013
    This album is amazing, i love Britney Spears for this, because this album is totally different then the others! is personal, dancing, happy.. AND really better then Femme Fatale, i really don't understand how the score of this album it's just 51
  31. Dec 3, 2013
    After working on The X Factor, Britney Spears decides to get back in touch with music, with her next (and told to be her most personal) release "Britney Jean" the 10 track (not including the deluxe edition) collection is full of ballads and electro pop. The end result is a disappointedly safe album but still modestly enjoyable album for Britney Spears fans. The album is very short,After working on The X Factor, Britney Spears decides to get back in touch with music, with her next (and told to be her most personal) release "Britney Jean" the 10 track (not including the deluxe edition) collection is full of ballads and electro pop. The end result is a disappointedly safe album but still modestly enjoyable album for Britney Spears fans. The album is very short, clocking in at about 35 minutes, so it luckily doesn't overstay it's welcome, but it does also leave you wanting a little more, and the wanting is some substance. The album feels a little personal at times with the ballads "Perfume" and "Alien" which oddly enough start off at the beginning of this album, it's an interesting experiment from the usual order of Pop songs, but it isn't anything worth remembering about. There are standouts which include "Work B***h", "Tik Tok Boom", and "Body Ache" that do remind you that she is one of the biggest hit makers of this generation, but my biggest problem with Britney Jean is that it doesn't take any risks and it just sounds like the usual Pop music we all hear today. At least her counterpart Miley Cyrus did something different with "Bangerz" even if the album wasn't as successful as it should've been. Still "Britney Jean" is a solid release for Britney Spears fans and it has some great hits, but it's also an album that'll leave you wanting more. Expand
  32. Dec 3, 2013
    This album is not bad. The problem is that Britney tried to do something more personal and in the end came out as a set of a DJ. My favorite songs are "Alien", "Work and "Perfume". The "Chillin 'With You" track that contains the participation of her sister is very good also.
  33. Dec 3, 2013
    The best album of Britney Spears. Album of the year, definitely. Conceptual and personal, Britney shows the strength of her vocals. I loved it! She is amazing!
  34. Dec 3, 2013
    oops! She did it again! Britney Spears has once again showing why it is known worldwide as the "Princess of Pop"! She is incredible! And it demonstrates its full potential in this album. Britney Spears is really admirable in everything you do. I love this woman.
  35. Dec 3, 2013
    Britney brings a sublime strike to his new album, strong resonance with coherent lyrics, high content, plays with styles in your music which makes it pretty much perfect to listen to, and of course, his incredible vocals on the songs that are perfectly matched to that the album you want to pass on.
  36. Dec 3, 2013
    A much as I'm not a fond or even part of her usual audience, I must say Britney Spears did and excellent job on her 8th album. The vocals are much cleaner, most of the lyrics are meaningful and, except maybe for "It should be easy", there are no bad songs on it. A very nice album.
  37. Dec 3, 2013
    Perfect, i loved! Perfect, i loved! Perfect, i loved! Perfect, i loved! Perfect, i loved! Perfect, i loved! Perfect! I love u Britney, thanks! i loved Britney JEAN. I LOVE!
  38. Dec 3, 2013
    I really really like this album. There's not 1 bad song on it. And Britney sounds amazing. Don't cry, Alien and Till it's gone are the best. It's sad to see some rate Britney as person not her music.
  39. Dec 3, 2013
    Com certeza esse o melhor álbum de 2013.A Britney voltou com tudo, a voz esta cada vez melhor e sem falar que ela mesma escreveu todas as musicas. Ela sem dúvidas a rainha do pop e nos prova isso atraves desse álbum que pode se considerar a bíblia do pop
  40. Dec 3, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This album is just perfect, every song is so unique and light, there is dance tracks, sensetive tracks, personal tracks everyone could find his own favorite! I like it a lot! Especially Don't Cry, Tik Tik Boom, Body Ache... every song! GO and buy it! Expand
  41. Dec 4, 2013
    Me decepcionei totalmente com o álbum Britney Jean. Sendo um álbum pop, cheio de farofas e totalmente descartável, Britney pecou em muito prometer e pouco cumprir. Nas fases iniciais do projeto prometeu Urban, lançou EDM. Depois, prometeu álbum pessoal, lançou farofa sem um pingo de personalidade que ela ainda clama ter ajudado a compor. Britney definitivamente não a mesma, e isso desdeMe decepcionei totalmente com o álbum Britney Jean. Sendo um álbum pop, cheio de farofas e totalmente descartável, Britney pecou em muito prometer e pouco cumprir. Nas fases iniciais do projeto prometeu Urban, lançou EDM. Depois, prometeu álbum pessoal, lançou farofa sem um pingo de personalidade que ela ainda clama ter ajudado a compor. Britney definitivamente não a mesma, e isso desde 2004. Álbum horrível, cheio de músicas fillers obviamente produzido apenas para ter material novo para seus anos de residência. Faixas que transbordam auto-tune, muito envolvimento do will.i.am na produção do álbum e acima de tudo, Britney, essas são as características que tornam esse álbum uma decepcionante experiência pop. Exijo reembolso. Expand
  42. Dec 4, 2013
    It's the same old thing, which is weird since Britney said it would be a personal album, and ended up showing nothing but strong beats, edited voice and generic letters. Since 'Work to 'Don't Cry' is all soulless, uninteresting and uneventful. Fans will like (I think), but no new fan will arise from this work.
  43. Dec 3, 2013
    This is one of the bests albums from Britney Spears!!! The best songs of the album are: Perfume, Passenger, Tik Tik Boom, Til It's Gone and Body Ache!!! Perfect Album
  44. Dec 3, 2013
  45. Dec 3, 2013
    Bow down lm's. One and only, no other can do better. Living legend, the original Phoenix. Jesusney the music industry. POP princess. The legendary miss Britney Spears
  46. Dec 3, 2013
    This album is amazing. Way better than I expected. No filler tracks here, every track is executed flawlessly in terms of vocals and production. 10/10. Also, the bonus tracks?? Perfect.
  47. Dec 3, 2013
    1111111 britney a rainha do pope
    criadora do universo
    filha primogênita de afrodite
    desceu mansão da reabilitação
    ressuscitou ao quinto cd
    subiu aos céus
    está sentada a direita se sua mãe toda-poderosa
    de onde há de vir julgar os hits e os flops
    AMÉM!
  48. Dec 3, 2013
    Britney is one of the leading pop singers of the past, is always generated great expectations on lathes of their new work, Britney Jean comes as a promise of being a personal album, but it's a shame that all we have here is a major disaster, the highlights of the album are ''Passenger'' that shows an interesting song and ''Alien'' which sounds like a nice bubblegum music, when BritneyBritney is one of the leading pop singers of the past, is always generated great expectations on lathes of their new work, Britney Jean comes as a promise of being a personal album, but it's a shame that all we have here is a major disaster, the highlights of the album are ''Passenger'' that shows an interesting song and ''Alien'' which sounds like a nice bubblegum music, when Britney decides to put Wil.i.am as the main producer of his album is already foreseeable disaster. Expand
  49. Dec 3, 2013
    People really think that "personal album" is just delivery of histories chewed in the form of music.
    Britney innovated again, the album has great lyrics. Work for example, has a message behind all the heavy instrumental. Listen the musics and interpret the lyrics. Do not be a common literate who isn't able of understand the messages of this great album.
  50. Dec 3, 2013
    Britney Jean is by far the most diverse work of the pop princess Britney managed to merge the personal sad and melancholy side with the busy spontaneous effervescent in a unique way The whole album is like a roller coaster talking about the ups and downs of his career and his personal life The instrumental lets not desired sends us the most electrifying parties and is impossibleBritney Jean is by far the most diverse work of the pop princess Britney managed to merge the personal sad and melancholy side with the busy spontaneous effervescent in a unique way The whole album is like a roller coaster talking about the ups and downs of his career and his personal life The instrumental lets not desired sends us the most electrifying parties and is impossible to stand still at the sound of Til Is Gone "Body Ache or even the grandiose "Work Wil.i.am weighed in the hand beats EDM and did not disappoint with Britney they form an unbeatable team and very dynamic as seen in Scream & Shout The more personal side of the album is highlighted by Chilin With You featuring Jamie Lynn brings us a diverse and simplistic song To close with style there is the delightful Don't Cry which brings us to a magnificent and distinctive voice by Spears Long live the new queen of pop Britney Jean Spears Expand
  51. Dec 3, 2013
    Definitely the best album of her.
  52. Dec 3, 2013
    Britney Jean is an enjoyable listen from start to end. One of her most cohesive albums to date. Not as "personal" as it was promoted to be, but its pure and brilliant pop, which is what she does best.

Some songs give us a glimpse at her thoughts, her insecurity feelings and vulnerability. We live in a time were "pop stars" sing about loving APPLAUSES or appearing naked in all her videos, Britney keeps it simple, staying true to herself and not letting the other pop starlets bother her.

Almost no promo and the album is #1 worldwide, which proves her Pop Royalty status
  53. Dec 3, 2013
    Britney comes in his extraordinary stage show that can do various styles of music, namely EDM or mid tempo. Britney puts all her heart in this album. It has music for all times. A great album.
  54. Dec 3, 2013
    Some songs make that you have fun, some make you thrill, in the end of all, Britney Spears doing what never did and no one did. It's incredible!
    When you listen Work and after a few songs, listen Brightest Morning Star, and it does not sound weird, shows how many veterans still rule the current pop scene
  55. Dec 5, 2013
    uh there's a lot of autotune in the whole album damn..................................................................................................
  56. Dec 6, 2013
    LIXO UMA MERDA estou decepcionado como fã esperava muito mais
    Letras vazias, nada pessoal batidas genericas e descartaveis do will i am e ate o trabalho do Orbit n vingou
    Estou muito triste
  57. Dec 3, 2013
    Britney Spears is actually the owner of POP, every track is something different, without changing the style that the album back, it makes you dance and cry at the same time, the compositions are incredible, all this without leaving the old and healthy pop side.
  58. Dec 3, 2013
    PERFEITO ÁLBUM DO ANO, MUSICAS PERFEITAS, A VOZ DA BRIT ESTA PERFEITA, AS LETRAS MELODIAS, FOTOS. O ENCARTE, O CD TODO TA OTIMO, BRITNEY ARRAZOU, TA BABADO
  59. Dec 3, 2013
    Britney Jean and the best album released this year, why? As it is not the case, booklet, model, color, etc. and sales. And yes the feelings written on who composes the music cd, tenderness... As she said "this album was made for my fans" and I as a fan of hers tell BRITNEY JEAN AND THE BEST ALBUM OF THE YEAR RELEASED! Loved it too!
  60. Dec 4, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Trash horrible sounding disc, songs without voice quality is terrible britney can not do music I could not bear to hear this whole cd for me it should announce soon the end, completely unnecessary songs like work we miss the old britney spears Expand
  61. Dec 4, 2013
    Britney Jean um álbum genérico e descartável, não lembra nem de longe a qualidade e multiplicidade de seu melhor álbum, Blackout. Todos esperavam uma melhora, mas isso não aconteceu. Já faz um bom tempo que Britney está em franca decadência e pelo que tem mostrado irá continuar assim.
  62. Dec 4, 2013
    Esse álbum que foi dito como Pessoal para os fãs, não possui nada de pessoal. Vamos começar: Work não uma composição da Britney Spears, Passenger não uma composição da Britney Spears, Perfume não uma composição da Britney Spears. Sem contar a produção do álbum que o Will.i.am, onde já se viu um álbum 'pessoal' administrado e criado pelos outros? Britney Spears como sempre mostrandoEsse álbum que foi dito como Pessoal para os fãs, não possui nada de pessoal. Vamos começar: Work não uma composição da Britney Spears, Passenger não uma composição da Britney Spears, Perfume não uma composição da Britney Spears. Sem contar a produção do álbum que o Will.i.am, onde já se viu um álbum 'pessoal' administrado e criado pelos outros? Britney Spears como sempre mostrando que não mais relevante na música Pop e que deixou de ser uma grande artista desde meados de 2004. uma pena, pensávamos que seria o retorno triunfante da princesinha do Pop, mas ficaremos esperando como fazemos desde a Era Blackout. Dizem que abandonou o Auto-Tune, Work está ai para provar o contrário, dizem que ela usou os vocais dela, mas em estúdio até eu fico com potência vocal e extensão vocal. Basta esperarmos por performances Ao Vivos de quaisquer que seja a música deste álbum. O álbum no todo péssimo, e podemos tirar pouco proveito dessa porcaria. 1 Faixa o que se aproveita e olhe lá Expand
  63. Dec 4, 2013
    With 10 tracks in the standard version, the new album of Britney Spears, Britney Jean, was released with the promise to be her most personal work showing all his vocal range. Britney write 9 of 10 tracks of the album, even so she need help of an army of songwriters, maybe because she need someone to make her own work a little less mediocre. The album begins with Alien, song that brings toWith 10 tracks in the standard version, the new album of Britney Spears, Britney Jean, was released with the promise to be her most personal work showing all his vocal range. Britney write 9 of 10 tracks of the album, even so she need help of an army of songwriters, maybe because she need someone to make her own work a little less mediocre. The album begins with Alien, song that brings to the audience an influence of Madonna's Ray Of Light, but the similarity ends there, cause Britney don't show the same knowledge as Madonna. In Britney's hit 3 she sings about a threesome, but now she seems do not like to share her love with another person, in her new single Perfume, and use metaphors that brings to our minds habits that animals do, like when she sing that she hopes that the another person smells her perfume, evocating the image of a dog pissing in his place to mark his own territory.
    Katy Perry write Passenger and clearly we can see that Britney took the song and change nothing, but actually it's not a surprise in her career. This time Britney let Dr Luke behind e brought with her Will I Am and David Guetta to the album but maybe was more interesting to her don't change her team. Britney that already saw the worst part of this industry and was able to put more personality in her amazing album of 2007, blackout, let was with the impression that her is always a passenger, unlike Janet Jackson that once said the her last name was Control.
    Britney Jean doesn't sound like Britney Spears and miss american dream seems like a nightmare queen.
  64. Dec 3, 2013
    Here is one the solidest pop productions of the year. Britney Jean being a personal album brings just not a retrospective of her career but a retrospective of the year of 2013. Will.i.am done the worst songs of the album but they ain't even that bad. If you wanna dance to the album, you will. If you wanna cry with the album, you will too. Britney is on point and doing her thing. One of herHere is one the solidest pop productions of the year. Britney Jean being a personal album brings just not a retrospective of her career but a retrospective of the year of 2013. Will.i.am done the worst songs of the album but they ain't even that bad. If you wanna dance to the album, you will. If you wanna cry with the album, you will too. Britney is on point and doing her thing. One of her best albums since Blackout, her best effort. Expand
  65. Dec 3, 2013
    So good to hear Britney again Her angelic voice is amazing on Britney Jean. What a masterpiece.
    Lyrics are incridible Love it, the princess of Pop is here, number 1 in so many countries.
    Everybody go to buy it now Artpop and Bangerz are just noise, Britney Jean is music.
  66. Dec 3, 2013
    A turbulent mixture of frenetic beats and sentimentality. Britney does seem to be more involved with the project and creates an album that shows what's inside this mega star.
  67. Dec 3, 2013
    This album has something for everybody. The EDM tracks are great, and the ballads are very touching. The lyrics on BJ are something everybody can relate to. After Femme Fatale, it's very refreshing to hear something different, with a little less vocal edition and auto-tune.
  68. Dec 3, 2013
    Amazing, this album is wonderful and perfect, with beautiful songs lyrics, danceable beats and an infectious energy, britney is a icon of pop music and a perfect singer, good work!
  69. Dec 3, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. That exceptional album, Simply the Best of 2013. Thank you Britney Spears yes is the true queen of pop! Once inside the studio does not make you ugly and does not disappoint, saved the pop and will continue saving, you gave us a masterpiece, thank you Queen!

2014 will have to start well with these songs, that perfect album to listen
  70. Dec 3, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Best pop album of the year, Britney has once again shown that it can survive and reinvent the musical world this 15-year career, There's Only One Queen And Tha'ts Britney B ch! Expand
  71. Dec 3, 2013
    Como toda coisa que a princesa toca, Britney Jean divino. Não consigo explica o quanto eu amei esse álbum e o quanto estou orgulhosa de Britney Spears.
  72. Dec 3, 2013
    Britney Jean is nothing more than a mish mash that worked very well. Its changing melodies conquer the listener with the following curiosity: What Next?
    The unpredictable leaves the charming and attractive album, since the whistles of "Do not Cry", the seductive and raving beginning of "Alien" to "Tik, Tik, Tik" the maddening frantically, "Tik Tik Boom".
    Taken as a personal album, many
    Taken as a personal album, many can not even find that, but the "personal" placed here goes far beyond corny lyrics and depressive ballads. The workers in question is placed in choruses and phrases that speak repitidas how difficult it is to be Britney Spears, left something in evidence in music flagship "Work ****
    Amidst all these crazy sounds, is the following sentence: She did it again!
  73. Dec 3, 2013
    Um album diversificado, pessoal, triste, alegre, dançante, qualquer um se encontra nesse album. Mais um grande album da Britney, um dos melhores, e grande destaque para Alien, Work e Til It's Gone, as melhores na minha opinião
  74. Dec 3, 2013
    This is disappointing.Why does she no longer sound like herself anymore?If she wants to be Madonna2.0,she needs to work harder on her music instead of creating some perfunctory pieces.
  75. Dec 3, 2013
    Surely the best album of 2013, and I don't think that just because I'm a fan of hers. Britney Jean is the album we have ALWAYS been waiting from Britney Spears, we've always wanted her to get personal, to write songs and this kind of stuff, and that is what BJ gave us: the Britney's side we have never seen before. And the thing I like the most of this album is that she did these personalSurely the best album of 2013, and I don't think that just because I'm a fan of hers. Britney Jean is the album we have ALWAYS been waiting from Britney Spears, we've always wanted her to get personal, to write songs and this kind of stuff, and that is what BJ gave us: the Britney's side we have never seen before. And the thing I like the most of this album is that she did these personal stuff without being boring and sentimental, a good example is Til It's Gone that has such a personal lyrics but on the other side is such a heavy uptempo. That's it, I love Britney Jean and I'm addicted to it. Expand
  76. Dec 4, 2013
    It’s not a bad album, to be clear. But Britney said that the album would be personal, so it received the title of “Britney Jean”. But where’s the personal moment? I don’t know, I expected a little more from this album...
  77. Dec 3, 2013
    This britney LP is divided on two parts... the good and the bad. the good is the edm influenced songs with her amazing single work the bad is the stupid popsy one with perfume and the anoying jaime lynne feature. so britney give us an EP and 6 tracks of trash.
  78. Dec 4, 2013
    Ok, let's start this thinking that we have a Britney's album, so we can't expect much of her, with it said, i can say that Britney Jean is the biggest surprise i have this year with an album and not in a good way, i mean, it's a complete flat album.
    Songs like perfume, don't cry e passenger have their own shine, mainly because of Britney's vocals, that are clean and clear, but it seems like it can be sing for any singer in this industry, this songs don't have anything personal, anything interesting, are just songs well produced. The electronic dance songs are so dated and poor, c' mon, the avalanche of auto tune that we have in It Should Be Easy make the music lyrics become intelligible, and when you have a song with poor lyrics, the last thing you need is that people don't understand what your singing.
    In the end, if we take some songs of Britney Jean, Femme Fatale and Circus, we can make ONE good cd.
    Before we had Britney now we have Britney Jean, i think the change was failure
  79. Dec 3, 2013
    'Britney Jean' is good album, but below the recent work of Britney. I think Will.I.Am wasn't a good choice! Alien, Tik Tik Boom and It Should Be Easy or Til It's Gone should be the next singles.
  80. Dec 3, 2013
    Britney Spears has never failed to deliver a good pop music. Among all pop releases this year it's pretty much the best one. Gaga is doing something hard to understand, Katy is too basic (though Prism is one of my fav albums) but Britney Jean has it all. It has slow jams, urban vibe, EDM, mid-tempos. It has it all. Many people find it hard to say it's the most personal album, well, not asBritney Spears has never failed to deliver a good pop music. Among all pop releases this year it's pretty much the best one. Gaga is doing something hard to understand, Katy is too basic (though Prism is one of my fav albums) but Britney Jean has it all. It has slow jams, urban vibe, EDM, mid-tempos. It has it all. Many people find it hard to say it's the most personal album, well, not as personal as In The Zone for sure but it's close to Britney album. I thunk it's a great pop record and i feel underwhelmed by critical response, but yet again that's not surprising. Britney has always been snobbed. People by mistake think that if she's not stealing writing credits (aka Beyonce) and not screaming about a great album message (aka Gaga) she's less artist. That's wrong. Most people have no idea that behind ALL the creativeness (whether it's Baby One More Time legendary outfit or Blackout music masterpiece) she's the one who call the shots. If album like this was released by Gaga critics will praise the hell out of it. Sadly only fans can understand true beauty of what's Britney Spears doing. But that's not gonna last forever. So, if u wanna listen to something high level, Britney Jean is for you! Expand
  81. Mar 27, 2014
    RCA should pay me for listening to this album because I don't have enough money to repair all the damage that these horrible "songs" caused in my ears.
  82. Dec 7, 2013
    Oh my God the beats on this album are sick. Such lush production, on par with her last album. Just pure awesomeness and beauty from start to end, just like Britney herself. Lots of emotion here and she has such a versatile voice, I'm loving Britney at the moment,
  83. Dec 6, 2013
    Nothing of merit here, filled with generic avicci wannabee pop EDM. A true representation of what has gone wrong in electronic music over the last few years since its commercialisation.
  84. Jan 18, 2014
    Awful Eurotrash prefab beats dehumanized sadness. No idea, no fun, no lightness; just mechanical thumbing and gross sexual lyrics. One more time, was much better. The voice sounds like a robot sampled Britney and then played it. WTF! Where are the real melodies? Where is the real voice? Where is Britney?
  85. Dec 18, 2013
    Decepcionado... poucas músicas salvam... sem falar que o FF tava muito melhor produzido que esse lixo... decepcionado com a Britney... eu nem sei o que falar de um album pessoal cuja 50% das músicas são eletropop.... aff
  86. Dec 8, 2013
    lixo lixo lixo lixo lixo lixo lixo lixo lixo lixo lixo lixo lixo lixo Desculpe fãs de Britney Spears, mas ela devia se aposentar... não faz mais nada que preste
  87. Dec 3, 2013
    I think it is one of the worst works of Britney. It has some songs like "Alien" or "It Should Be Easy" that catch me at the first look but are quite normal, others are so bad. Femme Fatale is a masterpiece in comparation with this álbum. will.iam and Guetta are so good producers, but I think she shouldn't has worked in all songs with them, it didn't work. It's not a bad álbum, but II think it is one of the worst works of Britney. It has some songs like "Alien" or "It Should Be Easy" that catch me at the first look but are quite normal, others are so bad. Femme Fatale is a masterpiece in comparation with this álbum. will.iam and Guetta are so good producers, but I think she shouldn't has worked in all songs with them, it didn't work. It's not a bad álbum, but I expected more. Expand
  88. Dec 22, 2013
    Her personal album? I don't really think its really 'personal'. It just another Will.I.Am production, wished she ventured more. Certain songs have very cheap beats but overall its 'okay'
  89. Sep 26, 2014
    One word to describe this album: trash
    ______________________________Britney is dead since 2004____________________________________
    Gaga & Bey queens of pop
  90. Dec 4, 2013
    This review contains spoilers. Só mereceu 1 por causa de Perfume... Se Perfume não existisse seria 0.
    Ouvi dizer que Alien a melhor do álbum, escutei 4 vezes e ainda não achei nada demais aquela música...
  91. Dec 8, 2013
    Britney Spears is an invented 'singer'. His latest album, Britney Jean, is further proof that the owners of record entrepreneurs think we're IDIOTS. Labeled as "the most personal of the BS' career", I'm sure this album is "personal" for the people who actually did. Since when does a songwriter need 12 other composers to write personal songs? If nothing else, the voice in "Perfume" wasBritney Spears is an invented 'singer'. His latest album, Britney Jean, is further proof that the owners of record entrepreneurs think we're IDIOTS. Labeled as "the most personal of the BS' career", I'm sure this album is "personal" for the people who actually did. Since when does a songwriter need 12 other composers to write personal songs? If nothing else, the voice in "Perfume" was modified so blatantly with voice processing software that is impossible to like this trash. "Work is so generic that resembles the tune of "Don't Stop The Party", on the other garbage that people love, the Black Eyed Peas. "It Should Be Easy" is 'epic will.i.am "Passenger" it was a clumsy attempt to sound Katy Perry in a mediocre music market. And that annoying voice! Expand
  92. Dec 3, 2013
    First off, if you have yet to listen to the deluxe tracks, close your browser, open Spotify and play them. They complete the album, and make the listening experience significantly more enjoyable. That being said "Britney Jean", the 8th studio album from pop music legend Britney Spears, is a beautiful one. It's light-hearted, and fun. Britney marketed this as her "most personal album yet",First off, if you have yet to listen to the deluxe tracks, close your browser, open Spotify and play them. They complete the album, and make the listening experience significantly more enjoyable. That being said "Britney Jean", the 8th studio album from pop music legend Britney Spears, is a beautiful one. It's light-hearted, and fun. Britney marketed this as her "most personal album yet", and that is exactly what she delivered.

The album opens with "Alien", a track about feeling alone and isolated with pulsating trance beats in the background. It's definitely one of the album's highlights. (Even if the demo was better) This is followed by "Work the lead single of the album and an EDM orgasm. Britney commands the listener to work if they want to enjoy all the fine things life has to offer. It's one of my personal favorites. Perfume, the second single and a gorgeous power ballad follows. Britney gives one of her best vocal performances since her early work. However, this track should've been towards the end of the album, because primary tracks of Britney Jean are more dance-oriented, and Perfume ruins that flow. Next is "It Should Be Easy", a track that features executive producer will.i.am. And although the track relies heavily on robotic vocals and dance beat, it's still rather enjoyable. The robotic vocals compliment the song, and somehow it works. We then get the T.I. collaboration "Tik Tik Boom", an urban influenced dance track that has Britney cooing about her sex needs. It's reminiscent of "I'm a Slave 4 U". This is then followed by "Body Ache", the complex sister of "Scream & Shout". It's your standard EDM track, not groundbreaking but it will get your blood flowing and your feet moving. Next we have "Til It's Gone", and EDM/dubstep track that isn't about clubbing or dancing provocatively but about losing someone and not realizing how much they meant until their gone. This concludes the dance-oriented portion of Britney Jean.

"Passenger" opens the next chapter in the book of Britney Jean. It's a pop/rock track about letting go of the keys and letting someone else take the lead. It's taking a leap of faith, despite the risk of falling. It's also one of Britney's best vocal performances on the album. This is followed by "Chillin' With You", a collaboration with younger sister Jamie Lynn. It's a feel good anthem about being with the people you love and not having a care in the world. It's a strange track, but enjoyable nonetheless. "Don't Cry" concludes the standard edition of Britney Jean. It's reminiscent of something off 2001's "Britney".

This first deluxe track we get is "Brightest Morning Star", a song about her boys and how even at her darkest moments, they still make her world bright. Possibly one of the most personal songs off the album. "Hold On Tight" is about being away from home and wanting to be with one's significant other. A beautiful and whimsical track. Next we have "Now That I Found You", a song about about rediscovering ones faith. It's an electro-ballad, that's chorus makes you want to just dance and sing. It's another feel good track off the album. The album concludes with "Perfume (The Dreaming Mix)", a raw and darker version of the album's second single.

In all Britney Jean is all about having fun and feeling good. It's not her most groundbreaking album but it's still a strong pop album that is extremely enjoyable. The album is diverse, and mature, unlike her last effort "Femme Fatale". Critics might say that after the conclusion of "Britney Jean", we don't know really know Britney and I'd have to disagree with that. After the conclusion of Britney Jean, I realized Britney is just like any other woman, and that's how she wants to be seen. She feels lonely and insecure sometimes, she likes to have fun and feel good. She doesn't want her past struggles to define her. She's just a simple Louisiana girl. And for me, this makes the album more endearing. Britney Jean Spears maybe one of the world's biggest stars, but at the end of the day she's just like any of us.
  93. Dec 4, 2013
    This is surely best album of 2013! You want to listen this album again and again. The sounds and the lyrics are really good. This album is a really huge success.
  94. Dec 4, 2013
    It's a Great album, with great songs. The Album works like a roller-coaster, what sounds amazing when you are hearing it on your iPod. Britney shows that you can do up-tempo songs with personal lyrics and emotion, like we can clearly see on Til' it's Gone, her best track since Toxic. The best vocal in the CD is Don't Cry, that reminds us a lot of her 2nd studio album, Oops I Did It Again.
  95. Dec 4, 2013
    The best álbum of the year. A piece of Britney Jean Spears, her soul! She is amazing... Great job Briney Jean Spears, you are sill the one my pop princess, but I think that you better workk beach
  96. Dec 4, 2013
    Um álbum apaixonante! Britney Jean trouxe o retorno da nossa Britney às músicas que possuem letras bonitas, adoráveis e extremamente pessoais. O álbum de 2013!
  97. Dec 4, 2013
    For me, it's, as she said, her most personal album. You can really ear her vocals and appreciate them! And at this album I would say that they are very good! This album is not so sexualized as her previous records, wich I think it's good because it shows more control from her part, knowing her, I have the conscience that most of the songs she's into or writes them are the most heartfeltFor me, it's, as she said, her most personal album. You can really ear her vocals and appreciate them! And at this album I would say that they are very good! This album is not so sexualized as her previous records, wich I think it's good because it shows more control from her part, knowing her, I have the conscience that most of the songs she's into or writes them are the most heartfelt and that is what I feel about this album Expand
  98. Jan 1, 2014
    What has happened to Britney? Some songs are great whereas others just fall completely flat especially the overproduced generic dance songs. The standout tracks have to be 'Work B***ch' and 'Passenger' but the letdowns are definitely 'It Should Be Easy' and 'Tik Tik Boom'. But considering that by averaging out the 14 songs scores on the deluxe edition I got 5.43 it shows that this album isWhat has happened to Britney? Some songs are great whereas others just fall completely flat especially the overproduced generic dance songs. The standout tracks have to be 'Work B***ch' and 'Passenger' but the letdowns are definitely 'It Should Be Easy' and 'Tik Tik Boom'. But considering that by averaging out the 14 songs scores on the deluxe edition I got 5.43 it shows that this album is actually mediocre. Expand
  99. Dec 6, 2013
    Bem ruim, cliquei em audio e só ouvi instrumental! As batidas estao genéricas e esse cd só mostra u ninguem quer ver! Que britney não quer mais cantar, só faz isso por obrigação e isso esta claro nesse cd
  100. Dec 6, 2013
    The album begins with the Alien range, which is one of the only positives of the album along with Passanger after party for the super generic Work and rough. Then leaps ballad "Perfume" (which was only made ​​and released because ballads are successful, but the music or top 70 on Billboard caught), and soon after to part with Will.I.Am feat that is super generic Without any sense thisThe album begins with the Alien range, which is one of the only positives of the album along with Passanger after party for the super generic Work and rough. Then leaps ballad "Perfume" (which was only made ​​and released because ballads are successful, but the music or top 70 on Billboard caught), and soon after to part with Will.I.Am feat that is super generic Without any sense this tracklist, as well as the career of this celebrity since 2004. I think she fell to the ground in place of the child when making this CD disappointed. Expand

1. Jan 7, 2014
    The alien, blank dead-eyedness of Britney Jean is frightening, because it feels like it’s all will.i.am trusts Britney with.
  2. Dec 10, 2013
    Play this album from start to finish and it’s hard not to feel that at the core of its cheaply gratifying genealogy is nothing but misery.
  3. Dec 6, 2013
    Backed up by masters of electronica David Guetta, Diplo and Swedish House Mafia’s Sebastian Ingrosso, they all make sure to drop a storm of ugly, trite and utterly soulless EDM breakdowns and dubstep drops whenever they can.