Britney - Britney Spears
6.7

Review this album

1. May 29, 2012
    My Least Favorite Britney Album
    Only 2 Really Good Songs Out Of 12. I'm Not Sure What Happned During This Album But I Dont Want To Know..
    Boring Standerd Pop... Madonn-Esc 5
  2. Apr 12, 2012
    This album isn't Britney's best, but I wouldn't call it a total flop. With this album she was still finding her center in music and she was experimenting with musical styles. The songs on the album may seem dull and maybe even unnecessary at times but the best track is "That's Where You Take Me". It's 1998 Britney again :)
  3. May 24, 2011
    This album was my favourite when I was ten , though it is hard to listen to it the entire way through now that I am reaching my twenties , it is not as bad as this mark suggests. It has actually got a great songs only dampened by 'Im not a girl , not yet a woman' , 'Anticipating' and a shoddy cover of 'I Love Rock N Roll '
  4. Mar 24, 2013
    Half Way Decent Album... But Sadly Brit Brit's Worst
  5. Sep 6, 2014
    Esse é o CD em que Britney mostrou que já não era mais aquela garotinha meiga e doce. Aqui ela já era mais ousada. O CD Britney é um pouco pior que os dois anteriores com algumas músicas descartáveis, mas mesmo assim é um álbum ótimo, para se escutar a qualquer momento do dia!
  6. Mar 30, 2011
    It's not bad at all although she sounds forced to make the sexy sound. It's sexy, fun, and engaging. The only thing is that the singles who shall represent the whole album are bad choices. Boys (Co-Ed) was a bad choice, I would prefer Lonely to be released. I Love Rock N Roll is not bad but its not as good as her Satisfaction cover, and it is not single-worthy. Anticipating isIt's not bad at all although she sounds forced to make the sexy sound. It's sexy, fun, and engaging. The only thing is that the singles who shall represent the whole album are bad choices. Boys (Co-Ed) was a bad choice, I would prefer Lonely to be released. I Love Rock N Roll is not bad but its not as good as her Satisfaction cover, and it is not single-worthy. Anticipating is Eurodance-pop song and it needs a major release worldwide. Expand
  7. Sep 10, 2011
    Definitely not Britney's best album: as she says, she was not a girl, not yet a woman. She was still finding her style, en fact you can hear a more grown Britney in the lead single as well as the same sweet Britney of the previous two albums in "That's Where You Take Me".
  8. Dec 23, 2011
    Can I Say To American? Skip Every Track But I'm A Slave 4 U, Overprotected, And I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman...
    I Love Rock N Roll Is Ok... But Its Meh... My Least Favorite Album Of Brit's! If All The Songs Were Like A I'm A Slave 4 U It Would Be Great!
    Sorry! LOW SCORE!
  9. Jul 14, 2012
    With a touch of pop-rock in some songs, great lyrics, we see a Britney showing maturity, can be sexy and vuneravel and again betting on an excellent cover of rock. Highlight for "Overprotected", "I'm Not A Girl Not Yet A Woman", "Anticipating" and "Cinderella."
  10. Mar 23, 2012
    Slave 4 u is damn sexy, another greta album by her!
  11. Sep 12, 2011
    Not Britney's best album for sure. A great pop record but not what we expected listening to the lead single "I'm a Slave 4 U". The record presents really good tracks like I'm a Slave 4 U, Overprotected, I Love Rock n Roll and I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman but songs like Let Me Be and What It's Like To Be Me are most used as fillers. She was changing with this album but the completeNot Britney's best album for sure. A great pop record but not what we expected listening to the lead single "I'm a Slave 4 U". The record presents really good tracks like I'm a Slave 4 U, Overprotected, I Love Rock n Roll and I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman but songs like Let Me Be and What It's Like To Be Me are most used as fillers. She was changing with this album but the complete musical changed happened with "In The Zone" Expand
  12. Oct 12, 2014
    My favorite album by Britney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. Apr 13, 2012
    This album marks Britney's change into a young woman with more hard hitting songs and sexier vocals. She also wrote 5 songs on this album something that she hadn't done in her entire career. A mix of the new Britney and the old.

1. Sep 21, 2011
    It's enough of a reinvention to suggest that Britney will know what to do when the teen-pop phenomenon of 1999-2001 passes for good.
  2. While she's been guilty of gluing sure-fire singles together with rotten fillers on her previous two albums, Britney uses this opportunity to take the odd risk and adds a welcome edge to her sound.
  3. An unmitigated drag.