5.8

Review this album

1. Sep 2, 2012
    If you really listen to all the songs of the album.it shows the world so much love!All your review is just base on your hatred towards Miley! Hate you people!
  2. Jan 26, 2011
    ok, so I'm a "little" biased, because I'm a big fan of Miley Cyrus, but I must say, even if I wasn't a fan of hers, but a fan of pop/dance music in general, this album is one of the best I've ever heard. Of course, with good there must also be bad, my only complaint is the use of auto-tune on a few songs, which is very lame, but other than that, I love this album and want more just like this!
  3. Sep 10, 2011
    Miley breaks free from the "good-girl" image and gets more sexy. The singles are really good, especially My Heart Beats for Love, Can't Be Tamed, Every Rose Has Its Thorn and Who Owns My Heart. Stay could have been better but it's a really good ballad.
  4. Jul 6, 2011
    Can't Be Tamed is a perfect name for a diverse and eclectic, yet contained album. Miss Cyrus tries out several different styles on this electro-pop album, from Fleetwood Mac-esque ballads such as Forgiveness & Love and throwback Britney Spears on club bangers such as Who Owns My Heart. She holds her own on each song, proving she can sing with the rest of her older contemporaries. TheCan't Be Tamed is a perfect name for a diverse and eclectic, yet contained album. Miss Cyrus tries out several different styles on this electro-pop album, from Fleetwood Mac-esque ballads such as Forgiveness & Love and throwback Britney Spears on club bangers such as Who Owns My Heart. She holds her own on each song, proving she can sing with the rest of her older contemporaries. The bottom line is, Can't Be Tamed is NOT a one-dimensional pop album with songs predominantly about partying and being promiscuous as many of her peers have. The young Miley addresses such issues as breaking free from an abusive relationship in the dance song Liberty Walk, gay-equality and activism in My Heart Beats For Love, and wanting to re-kindle a fading flame in the surprisingly mature Stay. While the blend of almost soulless electro-production from Rock Mafia seems out of place with the worth-reading lyrics of the album (many of which were penned by Cyrus herself) Can't Be Tamed is a free-spirited, abstract piece of art rather than a 99 cent painting on a rectangular canvas.
    Rating -- 9/10. The Princess of Pop in training puts effort into breaking free, and she shatters the barriers effortlessly.
    Top Tracks: Liberty Walk, Robot, Who Owns My Heart, My Heart Beats For Love.
  5. Oct 21, 2013
    I've loved this album since I first bought it in 2010. It's my favorite Miley Cyrus album (having heard Bangerz already), it was a critical and commercial failure due to her racy and provocative image in her music videos, but I honestly didn't care for that and I actually appreciated it, as it was her way of telling people: "I'm independent and I can't be tamed". I do think that she lackedI've loved this album since I first bought it in 2010. It's my favorite Miley Cyrus album (having heard Bangerz already), it was a critical and commercial failure due to her racy and provocative image in her music videos, but I honestly didn't care for that and I actually appreciated it, as it was her way of telling people: "I'm independent and I can't be tamed". I do think that she lacked a backup plan at the time and the negative backlash made her transition ineffective. The album has electronic and techno influences, with dance anthems and electronic ballads. 3 years after its release, I still enjoy it, it brings me good memories. Expand
  6. Sep 2, 2012
    I think this album is great! It is the very first (and up to now, only) album that captivates me with its every single song! And come on people, she is growing up! She's not cute, innocent Hannah Montana anymore! She's the one and only Miley Cyrus!!
  7. Mar 30, 2015
    This album was incredible. The only thing wrong with it is the over use of auto-tune. The highlights of it were "Take Me Along", "Forgiveness and Love", and the LGBTQ suport themed "My Heart Beats For Love". "Stay"and listen to the album that guides you through this rebellious point in Miley's life.She shows that shes not a "Robot" and that she "Can't Be Tamed". She's a girl thats set freeThis album was incredible. The only thing wrong with it is the over use of auto-tune. The highlights of it were "Take Me Along", "Forgiveness and Love", and the LGBTQ suport themed "My Heart Beats For Love". "Stay"and listen to the album that guides you through this rebellious point in Miley's life.She shows that shes not a "Robot" and that she "Can't Be Tamed". She's a girl thats set free taking a "Liberty Walk" and reminds us that "Every Rose Has Its Thorn" Expand
  8. Mar 31, 2015
    EL DISCO ES PERFECTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO¡¡¡SACA SU LADO MAS ROCKERO QUE ES LA MÚSICA QUE LE GUSTA Y SI NO HUBIESE SIDO FILTRADO EL DISCO HUBIERA VENDIDO 3,5M DE COPIAS PERO SOLO VENDIO 1,5M POR LA PIRATERIA
  9. Apr 12, 2015
    Um álbum intimo, feito com carinho e amargurado pela crítica e mídia, foi uma era que deis do começo já tinha dado sinais que não iria se dar bem, dito e feito, mas isso não faz com que o álbum seja ruim.
  10. Apr 12, 2015
    RAINHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HINÁRIO INJUSTIÇADÍSSIMO

1. Despite her best rebellious efforts, Miley's just not (yet) that thorny a girl.
  2. At times Can't Be Tamed feels perfunctory, getting the job of showing Cyrus is growing up without making her too mature for her still-young fan base and little else.
  3. It's a Top 40 record of a high order, packed with electro-pop hooks and big Kelly Clarkson-style shout-along choruses. Cyrus' 17-year-old ire--however genuine it is--just adds spice.