8.3

Review this album

1. Apr 10, 2013
    Boring rip off merchants release boring concert film. Surprise surprise. When are people gonna grow up and realize that the majority of Led Zeps music is album filler. If you enjoy this, you should feel bad. Listen to Swans instead.
  2. Dec 2, 2012
    I was a bit weary of this b/c I knew this would be the last of the last from Zep. When I saw the DVD and herd this, it blew me away. This was a fitting end for Led Zeppelin, one of the greatest bands ever. "For Your Life" was soo good live, one of my new fav Zep songs.
  3. Nov 27, 2012
    Many reason this could have been a major disappointment but instead it was great to hear them still rocking live. No regrets here ...enjoying the live dvd also.

1. Jan 2, 2013
    This is a wonderful document of a great show. [24 Nov 2012, p.52]
  2. Dec 10, 2012
    Regardless of what the future holds for Led Zeppelin, the record shows that this single concert in the O2 Arena certainly was a celebration day for all.
  3. Dec 6, 2012
    Plant's voice is noticeably lower than his salad-days falsetto, and Jimmy Page's guitar sounds slicker than before, but for the most part this is the Zeppelin of yore.