• Record Label: Jive
8.6

Review this album

1. KevinK.
    Aug 7, 2001
    N'Sync just gets better and better. My kids introduced me to them with their first CD, and we've been fans ever since. When we bought the Celebrity CD, I listened to it several times while on a road trip, and liked it better and better each time. My favorite songs?: 1)Gone, 2) Game Over.
  2. EllaS.
    Aug 30, 2001
    THIS CD IS GREAT!! This group is also way better than BSB!!!
  3. SarahS.
    Aug 1, 2001
    It will take a while 4 nsync fans like me 2 get used 2 their new sound but i love it!
  4. JennyJayneS.
    Aug 22, 2001
    Mesmerizing!!! You've got to buy this one!!!
  5. LyndsayB.
    Jul 27, 2002
    This was an awsome album, from the 1st song to the last one, they are a very talented group of guys and I can't wait for more. I Still think their 2nd album "No Strings Attached" was better. Lance Bass is so so so so so very HOTT!!
  6. RachelQ.
    Jul 31, 2001
    I think it was one of the most amazing albums I've ever had the privilege of listening to. Anyone who has heard the song Gone knows what I'm talking about.
  7. RalicaD
    Nov 14, 2005
    I think that 'N SYNC are number 1 and "CELEBRITY" is wonderful

1. First, the good news: 'Celebrity' is pretty damn fine too.... The bad news is that 'Celebrity' definitely shows signs of that discontent that all boyband members begin to feel after a while, and it's this which might well put some fans off.
  2. 'N Sync's latest offering of threadbare cookie crunch...
  3. ''Celebrity'' may be the consummate teen-pop experience: It has the R&B swipes, the ballads, the grasps at artistic self-expression, and the requisite Europop.