• Record Label: Elektra
6.1

Review this album

1. hiper
    Jun 16, 2006
    this is the best 2005 album: reply is an present for the fans in every side of world
  2. SimonmacVideoProducer
    Jul 25, 2006
    Famn Good Shit
  3. Jose
    Oct 26, 2005
    great album. Wait, let me guess, those that are dissing it are HUGE Ryan Cabrera fans
  4. ChristianK
    Aug 15, 2005
    Simply the best album out today... Maybe not as good as Break the Cycle, but that is not possible!
  5. AnnieS
    Aug 27, 2005
    I just bought the cd and it is just as good if not better than all their other cds with the exception of dysfunction. The best songs are paper jesus, schizophrenic conversations, and everything changes. Staind has done it again!!!!
  6. JesseC
    Sep 5, 2005
    Staind has amazed me once again. I cant believe people would actually give this album a 0. Obviously they have no musical knowledge whatsoever. As a final note, i have to say that my favorite song on the cd is Please. Props to Aaron Lewis.
  7. iamgodb
    Oct 10, 2005
    fuck yall, staind is the shit
  8. jamesd
    Nov 5, 2005
    awesome, pure A+ album!
  9. jonathank
    Sep 29, 2005
    one of the best discs a have ever listen to
  10. shinedown
    Dec 19, 2006
    best staind cd to date...the ppl who said that they have no talent and bad vocals are just plain retarded..aaron lewis is the best singer along with brent smith and the whole band are good with their instruments
  11. charlesl
    Oct 5, 2006
    one of staind's best...except paper jesus...can't stand that song...best songs are everything changes,devil, schizophrenic conversations, falling and please.
  12. anon.
    Oct 5, 2006
    as good as break the cycle and dysfunction...staind rocks
  13. AngM
    Jun 20, 2006
    Don't listen to it if you don't like it!
  14. Mike
    Nov 16, 2005
    This is a great album...These guys have evolved over the years into a great band...not to be lumped in with Fred Durst's Limp "Triscuit" trendy rap metal trash..this is here to stay and rightly so...
  15. DSomers
    Aug 16, 2005
    Staind just keeps getting better and better. A must have for any rock fan!!!
  16. GregM
    Aug 25, 2006
    Critics say bland, I say the slow, meandering mid-tempo rock on this album reminds me of old, long, rocking Skinnard tunes. Good album.
  17. calvinhobbes
    Dec 29, 2005
    another excellent staind cd.the people who dont like this album probably think meaningless shit like franz feredinand is good music.

1. Chapter V is merely a carbon copy of, uh, chapters I-IV, simply rehashing the same punishing riffs and self-pitying lyrics.
  2. It's when Staind crank down the sludge and slacken the tempos that things get heavy in a bad way. [11 Aug 2005, p.72]
  3. The acoustic guitars have largely been set aside on Chapter V, leaving Staind to pummel away at its troubles and hoping that people still have time to listen to self-pitying grown men moan about their dysfunctional childhoods.