Circus - Britney Spears
8.0

Review this album

1. Apr 7, 2012
    How to make a great album?? Ask to Britney Spears! After her dark period Britney gets back with a simply fantastic album, "Circus". Funny and engaging, when you listen this album you feel like in another world, like in a "Circus", because you feel a lot of feelings in the same moment and so you are confused but also charmed. Best Songs? "Womanizer", "If U Seek Amy", "Kill the Lights" and "Out From Under".... Great Job, Princess! ( sorry for my English ) Expand
  2. Sep 12, 2011
    Maybe not the right follow up to Blackout and to be honest Circus went too easy about the sounds (Blackout is darker) but at least this is a great album. Womanizer is the best single on the album! Circus, Kill The Lights, If U Seek Amy, Unusual You and Blur are great tracks too! Out from Under and My Baby are sweet ballads.
  3. Feb 24, 2012
    I have only two words - oh yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Mar 23, 2012
    Circus is great album, not her best but still good enough for 10!
  5. Jun 29, 2012
    Britney's second best cd released thus far. Good production and well put together. The album transitions very well as each song flow right into the next. It also contains her best ballad (Out From Under) since "Everytime". Though "Circus" and "Mannequin" are the best tracks on the cd.
  6. Oct 21, 2013
    Definitely one of Britney's most underrated albums. People compare it too much to Blackout (her most overrated album), I personally enjoy it a lot more than Blackout, we actually get to listen to her real voice and there is more musical variety (electronic songs, dance songs, ballads, etc.). I'd say it's my second favorite Britney album, after In The Zone.
  7. May 29, 2012
    Simply 100% Perfect Album And Singles
    This Is The 1st Britney Album That Should Get A Perfect 10/10!
    Great Album!
  8. Aug 8, 2012
    This is Britney Spears best album in my honest opinion. This is like Blackout 2.0. It contains instantly catcy songs like Womanizer, which I think is a message delivered to Kevin Federline, Circus which is basically her saying this is her comeback and she can still put on a show. I was impressed that she also added some personal and honest ballads about her failed marriage like Out From Under, Shattered Glass, Ununsual You a special dedication to her kids My Baby. A sexy side is also seen in Lace & Leather and If You Seek Amy. Very impressed that she maintained some of her Blackout sound in this one. Expand
  9. Nov 7, 2012
    Britney at her best returns and has made a helluva comeback with Womaniser and Circus... A must listen Although tracks like Blur and My Baby are slightly away from the direction of the album, it glues together perfectly with peppy tracks like If U Seek Amy and Mmm Papi :-P
  10. Mar 4, 2013
    if not her best then one of her best albums ever.!!! Songs like ''Circus'' Womanizer'' ''If U Seek Amy'' ''Mannequin'' ''Shattered Glass'' make you wanna dance..but on the other hand, ballads like ''Out from under'' ''My Baby'' or Unusual You'' are so so beautiful...
  11. Mar 24, 2013
    Womiazer, Circus, Kill The Lights, If U Seek Amy, Unusual You, Papi, Lace And Leather!
    Damn Perfect!
  12. Nov 27, 2013
    Amazing Album! It deserves a 10! A lot of hits and good music. Womanizer, Circus, If U Seek Amy, Lace and Leather, Kill The Lights. Definitely one of her best!
  13. Dec 13, 2013
    melhor album pop melhor album pop melhor album pop melhor album pop melhor album pop melhor album pop melhor album pop amoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  14. May 14, 2014
    This album is FANTASTIC. It's funny like no other she has ever released and every track stands out in it's own way. Unusual you was, for me, the best track on the album and one of the best of her entire carreer(too bad it wasn't released as a single :( ), and the others follow up to this.
  15. Sep 6, 2014
    Esse é o álbum da "volta por cima" de Britney. Depois de raspar a cabeça, beber, fumar, e ir para a clínica de reabilitação, e todos acharem que sua carreira estava acabada, voltou com tudo com o single Womanizer e o álbum Circus, um album pop muito bom e divertido. Acertou em cheio! As melhores faixas são "Circus" "Blur" e "Unusual You".

1. Halfway through, Circus shifts from defiant booty calls to subtler material; suddenly, it's a first-rate electro-pop album.
  2. Obviously all is still not perfect in Britney's world, but Circus still does more than enough to remind us of why she's one of the world's most iconic pop stars.
  3. Her voice--treated and autotuned to within an inch of its life throughout--still sounds like that of the Mouseketeer who brought us '...Baby One More Time’, with every breathy “Mmmm… yeah!” and all the oh-so-naughty lyrics, such as the ones above, sounding forced and unconvincing. Of course, on a large number of the tracks here she has the solidly cool-sounding (no doubt expensive) backdrop of futur’n’b pop.