Complete B-Sides - The Pixies
8.9

Review this album

1. Jan 23, 2012
    I love Pixies. I love Pixies. I love Pixies. I love Pixies. I love Pixies. I love Pixies. I love Pixies. I love Pixies. I love Pixies. I love Pixies. I love Pixies. I love Pixies. I love Pixies. I love Pixies. I love Pixies. I love Pixies.
  2. May 25, 2011
    Pixies Have to be one of my favorite bands out there, and there complete B-sides was terrific! Manta Ray, and into the white are my favorite songs from this masterpiece, pick it up today.

1. Fortunately, the depth of great songs written by Francis results in something that feels more like a proper album of still-dynamic psycho-rock than a shoddy cash-in.
  2. Many of their B-sides are just as good as their album tracks, so it's terrific to see them collected onto a single disc. But a number of factors make it somewhat disappointing, not the least of which is that Complete B-Sides is available only as a U.K. import, due to U.S. licensing problems.
  3. It goes without saying that the Pixies' b-sides don't make for an average, run-of-the-mill outtakes compilation, as many of the songs are almost or equally as radiant as the more fortunate tracks that made it to the five classics between 1987 and 1991.