8.6

Review this album

1. Mar 26, 2012
    This is my favourite album!!! It's simply great! Best dance album ever!!!! The sounds are incredible, the lyrics are fantastic, her voice is great!!! Love this album and love "Hung Up" and "Jump" my favourite songs! The album start with "Hung Up", probably the best track. When you hear this song your body starts to dance! Then there are "Get Together" and "Sorry" that are really good. TheThis is my favourite album!!! It's simply great! Best dance album ever!!!! The sounds are incredible, the lyrics are fantastic, her voice is great!!! Love this album and love "Hung Up" and "Jump" my favourite songs! The album start with "Hung Up", probably the best track. When you hear this song your body starts to dance! Then there are "Get Together" and "Sorry" that are really good. The CD continues with "Future Lovers", "I Love New York", "Let It Will Be" and "Forbidden Love" that are excellent dance songs!!! And then there are "Jump" ( for me the second best track, then Hung Up ) "How High", "Isaac" ( great! ) "Push" and "Like it or not". All great tracks! "Confessions" is one of Madonna greatest CDs with "True Blue" and "Like a Prayer". I Love this!!!!!! ( sorry for my English ) Expand
  2. Aug 8, 2013
    AMAZING !!!

this albums is a huge success!
    one of the best albums and the best dance album of the 00's

Madonna went back to her roots and once again returned to the top!

what i love about this album is the 70's disco vibes from The pet shop boys, Donna summer, John Travolta etc. etc.

QUEEN OF MUSIC
  3. Aug 24, 2010
    This album is one of those albums that feels like a story, meaning that the songs barely differ in quality. Although some such as "Push" and "How High" slightly dampen the feeling of, just well-made music, there's no saying that this woman isn't something of a prodigy.
    Selling in its truckloads, Madonna still has it; the ability to create more of what made her originally famous. Her music. She is still talented, is looking just as great as ever in the music videos, and has topped up her talent on dancing. We are forced to ask ourselves, is there anything this woman can't do?
    Still topping the charts almost 30 years on, every song has its catchiness and feel. A must-have for any fan of the legendary woman, a necessity in the form of a nice, old school Madonna album.
  4. Sep 21, 2010
    This is my favorite Madonna ALbum. My favorite song on the album is "Get Together". The album is something you can put on and enjoy anytime. I totally reccomend checking it out. Key Tracks: "Get Together" "Hung Up" "Jump" and "Sorry"
  5. May 3, 2012
    "Confessions" makes Madonna, I have to say... old....... But is old in the most elegant way that you could describe this album. "Confessions" is only one of those albums that you would expect to be featured in world records (Mind you "Ray of Light" and "Music" did have its turn as well). The album features the disco influenced track "Hung Up", the dreamy dance tune "Get Together", the risk"Confessions" makes Madonna, I have to say... old....... But is old in the most elegant way that you could describe this album. "Confessions" is only one of those albums that you would expect to be featured in world records (Mind you "Ray of Light" and "Music" did have its turn as well). The album features the disco influenced track "Hung Up", the dreamy dance tune "Get Together", the risk taker song "Isaac" and the glossy elegant europop-ballad "How High".... Overall, the album is a keeper for a really long time. Expand
  6. Oct 4, 2010
    this album made me love madonna because it features mesmerizing vocals and AMAZING beats. every song blends with the next one which makes this musical experience epic!
  7. Nov 27, 2010
    I honestly love this album, and would say it's one of my favourites by Madonna. Every track is worth listening to and the the songs get darker and darker as you go on the album, which is why the album is named thus. It starts out fun but then as you get more involved, it gets more and more personal. Standouts on the album are "Hung Up", "Forbidden Love", and "Isaac".
  8. Feb 4, 2011
    The best idea of this album is its interludes are fused in the ends of each song. The entirety makes it unstoppable. Also, each track sounds great separately!
  9. Apr 8, 2011
    Absolutely perfect. The most fantastic album ever made by a singer. The triumph of perfection, sounds and feels.
    From "Hung Up" to "Let it will be", every single song is mixed perfectly!
    I love Madonna since i heard this album.
  10. Nov 21, 2011
    Não esperava muita coisa quando baixei este álbum, mas Madonna me surpreendeu novamente.
    Apesar de ser extremamente dançante, Confessions On A Dance Floor tem muito mais a oferecer.
    Future Lovers é uma das melhores faixas da carreira da cantora. Like It Or Not e Let It Will Be também não ficam atrás.
    Certamente, esse álbum não é o melhor de Madonna (talvez ela nunca possa superar o grandioso Ray Of Light), mas está entre os melhores, ao lado de Bedtime Stories e Like A Prayer.
  11. Jul 4, 2014
    A masterpiece of dance music! Extremely consistant, has some of Madonnas finest lyrics, and is incredibly produced. It's not as easy to digest compared to releases like Ray of Light or Like a Prayer, since it's more of a hardcore dance album, but the beats are so great. It's Madonna's best album, and one of the best albums of all time.
  12. Oct 28, 2013
    She's confident, she's strong, she knows what she's doing and she's not apologizing for it. Built like a DJ set, "Confessions On A Dance Floor" doesn't let down.
  13. Apr 14, 2012
    Her best dance-pop album so far in my opinion, and her best album general after Ray of Light. Very good confessions I wanna hear to. You did it again Madge.
  14. Mar 26, 2012
    Confessions on a Dancefloor is one of those albums which you want to find flaws in, but just cannot. Madonna truly shines in this one. This album literally has no weak parts, and doesn't get boring for even a second. This and Ray of Light are the two perfect Madonna albums. I cannot find a single weak track here. All tracks are amazing. Personal favourites of mine are Let It Will Be, JumpConfessions on a Dancefloor is one of those albums which you want to find flaws in, but just cannot. Madonna truly shines in this one. This album literally has no weak parts, and doesn't get boring for even a second. This and Ray of Light are the two perfect Madonna albums. I cannot find a single weak track here. All tracks are amazing. Personal favourites of mine are Let It Will Be, Jump and Isaac. Newcomers should get this before anything else by Madonna. Highly recommended, there's no album I would recommend more than Confessions Expand
  15. Dec 2, 2013
    Retrospective Review:
    It's hard to imagine Madonna topping up her best album, Ray of Light, but Confessions on the Dancefloor is the BEST album from Madonna since her Ray of Light era with its interesting concept and catchy disco-electronica tracks that are been overlooked by most people.
    Highlights: Hung Up, I Love New York, Forbidden Love, Jump, Issac and Push. Personal Favorties:
    Retrospective Review:

Highlights: Hung Up, I Love New York, Forbidden Love, Jump, Issac and Push.
    Personal Favorties: Everything in this album.
  16. Apr 14, 2012
    At old age, Madonna proved that she's still able to command everybody to dance in late-night parties. It is an amazing album, probably her best album to date. All the tracks are great! I think the highlights on this album are "Hung Up", "Sorry", "Forbidden Love", and "Isaac".
  17. Nov 7, 2012
    Amazing record. perfect for a dance floor. The Queen Of Pop surprises us again with a record so stomping you won't be able to stop listening to it
  18. Apr 11, 2013
    Not only there isn't a bad song in this album, also HUNG UP, SORRY, GET TOGETHER and JUMP are four timeless singles: arguably the best dance songs EVER!
  19. Jan 10, 2014
    One of the best albums I've ever heard. I somehow feel entranced listening to it, and it never gets boring. Even now, almost 9 years later this still has sounds relevant to today. The longevity is astounding.
  20. Nov 4, 2013
    Confessions on a dance floor is the definition of madonna. Groovy beats and some of her best vocals (get together). Each song could be a single and it's a non stop dance journey. The ultimate pop album for me.
  21. Nov 6, 2013
    Love it. Explosive and classic. Madonna is a true genius! I was expecting a huge chorus like "Hung Up" and "Sorry" in the others songs of the album, but they just was almost there... PS: Loved "Isaac". Perfect song.
  22. Nov 11, 2013
    This album is pure perfection. Only Queen of POP could deliver such a pop masterpiece. I love whole concept of this, I love that all of it create w bigger whole, i love her lyrics, and that oriental vibe in it. Very original, fresh album, even now in 2013 it still sounds great!
  23. Dec 14, 2013
    Um de seus melhores álbuns, compreendo que algumas letras são meio clichês, mas este álbum foi uma forma de Madonna se libertar e 'relaxar', cativante do início ao fim, destaque pra Sorry e Get Together.
  24. Oct 3, 2014
    the best album she ever made in the 2000´s a revolucionary record who is the inspiration to the new pop music, the lyrics are great, the music is perfect and the tour was incredible!

1. One of the few pop singers whose albums are best appreciated in their entirety and not lopped off into "hit singles," Madonna... has succeeded at creating a dance-pop odyssey with an emotional, if not necessarily narrative, arc.
  2. It may be a return to core values, but there's still a bravery about Confessions on a Dancefloor. It revels in the delights of wilfully plastic dance pop in an era when lesser dance-pop artists - from Rachel Stevens to Price's protege Juliet - are having a desperately thin time of it.
  3. Disco with a vengeance, a whomping, unapologetically airheaded engine of stroboscopic beats and succulent textures that exhumes dance music's time-honored values of celebration and affirmation. [13 Nov 2005]