Continuum - John Mayer
9.1

Review this album

1. Feb 11, 2012
    One of the rare albums where I can listen right through and enjoy every single second of it. Slow dancing in a burning room, vultures, and stop this train are the highlights for me.
  2. Dec 21, 2012
    John Mayer brings a great sounding album as a matter of fact way better sounding album than his newer music.
  3. Aug 25, 2013
    This is surely John Mayer's masterpiece in my opinion, in which he combines every influence from the blues to the jazz, pop-rock and so on Surely he gave everything of his own punch, this is the album -talking about style- where you can say "wow, this is John Mayer One of the greatest album ever and this is a MUST LISTEN album
  4. Feb 2, 2014
    This is John Mayer in the zone. This is where he lives. This is the kind of music he should be making for the rest of his career. I know artists hate to be pigeon-holed, but there is nobody else making this stuff. If he doesn't, who will?! This is an amazing blend of pop and blues. Most people, for whatever reason, can't sit through a blues record. Mayer makes the blues accessible. This is an all-time Top 10 record in my opinion. Expand

Where his earlier music was a parade of bright primary colors, these plaintive melodies come in delicious shades of gray. [Oct 2006, p.138]
  2. While Continuum doesn’t necessarily contain a sure-thing pop hit, it’s one of the few mainstream pop/rock albums that’s satisfying from the beginning to the end.
  3. With no edge to the songwriting and with such spit-polished, tasteful production, Continuum just doesn't convince as a heady, soulful rock album or as Mayer's creative quantum leap forward.