Crash My Party - Luke Bryan
5.1

Review this album

1. Jun 13, 2014
    Worst Country album of the year by far. Even though I enjoyed "Blood Brothers" all the other songs were either to catchy or really sad. This is my Opinion.
  2. Nov 11, 2013
    OMG I am a new reviewer and I started with cd's I thought were under-rated and then i went to my absolute favorites of the year, expecting this one to be very highly rated. Well, again, I respectfully disagree with most this is one of my favorite cds' this year and I think it should win many american country music awards it is so much fun and thoughtful in places ten out of ten for sure.
  3. Aug 16, 2013
    That's a nice mix of and fun country and pop/rock. Those ballads (Roller Coaster, Crash My Party) are great, but sounds so much similar to any other song on that album

1. Sep 18, 2013
    A few times on the competent but wearisome Crash My Party he sounds dutifully twangy, but those moments are exceptions.
    Ultimately, Crash My Party is melodiously rewarding despite its sporadic lyrical missteps.
  3. Aug 15, 2013
    A few tunes here transcend their formulaic trappings, including the heartfelt “Dirt Road Diary” and the gauzy summer-at-the-beach memories of “Roller Coaster.” But the majority of the record is given over to Party games we’ve heard Bryan--and many others in contemporary country--play before.