DNA - Little Mix
7.5

Review this album

1. Dec 19, 2012
    The music market is full of boy-bands and male vocalist, so female great vocalist, but what about a girl-group? There are none of them since Spice Girls. And finally a group appeared, make a strong impact in UK and then win The X-Factor one of the most important worldwide reality show. After that, they came with this album that totally contrast her Winner's Single "Cannonball" and really changed the way we saw a girl-group. 4 Vocalist, totally different in their own way, same as a group, and bring us a pop-catchy, non boring and full of good beats, lyrics with content and out of the bad image a star can show, unique style and also the 4 girls are beautiful without any surgery? C' me on, we have a really NICE group in way to become a huge success, and it won't come by the fact of a relationship with a one direction member, oh no! After it, everybody check what this girls sing and i can tell, more than one gets impacted by their AWESOME vocals. Tracks to be consider: The whole album
    Tracks to check out as a possible single: Madhouse, Pretend It's Ok, Stereo Soldier, Red Planet.
  2. May 12, 2013
    Amazing album! I'm waiting for May so I can actually get the album, because I live in the US. This is a great album,, and Little Mix are a great band.
  3. Jul 30, 2013
    this album is so amazed the song "how ya doin'" it's perfect
    wings,dna,red planet mahouse s2s2s2s2s2s2s2s2s2
    going nowhere and red planet zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1. Dec 14, 2012
    With placid, feline production, tight harmonies and breezy beats, much of DNA ambles along the well-trodden path of the temperate demi-ballad. But it's the ventures away from this that prove Little Mix function far better either side of mid-tempo.
  2. The main duty of pop is to be catchy, and it's a duty which DNA mostly shirks miserably.
  3. Dec 14, 2012
    A solidly enjoyable, radio-ready pop album.