Dos! - Green Day
6.8

Review this album

1. Nov 15, 2012
    Wow this is bad. I thought that it couldn't get worse from Uno, but god this is bad. All of the songs are some of the most bland things I have had the misfortune of hearing in years. At least with Uno, Carpe Diem was ok, but there are no good or even half way descent songs here. Every song is short and sounds the same. I never thought I would say it, but I want the Green Day that made 21st Century Breakdown back... Collapse
  2. Nov 14, 2012
    What the hell happend with Green Day? The last three album sounds the same and I think "tre" will too! I think the are out of ideas, they writing music because of the musi indrustry want it....
  3. Nov 15, 2012
    What the heck? Apparently Green Day can release another album within two months containing boring riffs and lyrics. The only really good song is their tribute to Amy Winehouse, **** Time' on the other hand is the silliest song they've ever made. The album only lasts 39 minutes and gets really prosy in this short time. It's worse than Uno, but it's no complete mess - you can rock to it pretty well.
  4. Nov 27, 2012
    Yup, it all sounds the same as the past 2 albums - lazy and uninspired

I used to love Green Day, even told myself that I would never get tired of them

But their recent antics, acting like they're 20 years old, cussing for no reason other to sound hip, and genuinely lazy cookie-cutter songs have completely disintegrated any hope I have for them musically

Rest In Pieces
  5. Nov 19, 2012
    its truly not worth it to hear their album as it changed dramatically from American Idiot and 21st Century Breakdown. Lots of cliched "rock" music. On the next one waiting to see if their last album Tres makes up for this one
  6. Dec 24, 2012
    My favorite band has released the most boring, uninspiring, bland and forgettable album ever. What a disappointment. I really enjoyed Uno but this is clearly b-sides smeared into a full album release.
  7. Jun 7, 2013
    The worst album on the trilogy. Horribly-crafted uninspired rock songs almost fill the entire album. Apart from Stray Heart, Nightlife and some other moments, this is a complete headache.

1. Dec 17, 2012
    It's great to hear them back on home turf, stripped of their last two records' strained conceptualism, instead just spitting out random, bratty nuggets about uncomplicated things like feeling horny and outrageous women. [Jan 2013, p.94]
  2. Dec 11, 2012
    They're much more at ease losing themselves in power-pop harmonies on Lazy Bones and embracing '60s garage on Stop When The Red Lights Flash. [Jan 2013, p.108]
  3. Dec 10, 2012
    Musical joie de vivre courses through Dos!, along with enough variety to ensure this is more than just, um, Uno! Part 2. [10 Nov 2012, p.52]