Dos!

• Release Date: Nov 13, 2012
6.6

Review this album

1. Nov 15, 2012
    What the heck? Apparently Green Day can release another album within two months containing boring riffs and lyrics. The only really good song is their tribute to Amy Winehouse, **** Time' on the other hand is the silliest song they've ever made. The album only lasts 39 minutes and gets really prosy in this short time. It's worse than Uno, but it's no complete mess - you can rock to it pretty well.
  2. May 20, 2016
    Dos! is a headache, the worst album by Green Day and from 2012, the tracks show us how much did they change since 21st Century Breakdown's album, Uno! was a well returning of the band at 90's with power pop. It was catchy, powerful and cleaning songs, a great bunch of brand new songs. But suddenly on November they released Dos! A BIG MESS, Stray Heart and Lazy Bones still manage the sameDos! is a headache, the worst album by Green Day and from 2012, the tracks show us how much did they change since 21st Century Breakdown's album, Uno! was a well returning of the band at 90's with power pop. It was catchy, powerful and cleaning songs, a great bunch of brand new songs. But suddenly on November they released Dos! A BIG MESS, Stray Heart and Lazy Bones still manage the same characteristics from Green Day, but the other 11 songs beat them, distorted, disappointed and never expected from them; after all we have to admit that maybe Green Day is becoming more commercial, leaving the attitudes and the music that we have known about them. Expand
  3. Dec 13, 2012
    This album it's too strange, a mix of songs very louders like **** Time or Red Lights Flash and ballads like Amy and one song.....for me it's the worst song in the history of Green Day's career (Nightlife)....too far than their fans expected
  4. Nov 14, 2012
    What the hell happend with Green Day? The last three album sounds the same and I think "tre" will too! I think the are out of ideas, they writing music because of the musi indrustry want it....

1. Mojo
    Dec 17, 2012
    It's great to hear them back on home turf, stripped of their last two records' strained conceptualism, instead just spitting out random, bratty nuggets about uncomplicated things like feeling horny and outrageous women. [Jan 2013, p.94]
  2. Q Magazine
    Dec 11, 2012
    They're much more at ease losing themselves in power-pop harmonies on Lazy Bones and embracing '60s garage on Stop When The Red Lights Flash. [Jan 2013, p.108]
  3. Kerrang!
    Dec 10, 2012
    Musical joie de vivre courses through Dos!, along with enough variety to ensure this is more than just, um, Uno! Part 2. [10 Nov 2012, p.52]