Encore - Eminem
7.3

Review this album

1. Oct 25, 2010
    Personally I find it refreshing that a superstar of his ilk was willing to make a record in which he didn't take himself too seriously. It's funny, clever and controversial like his previous work, but he's never sounded so catchy nor has he been so much fun to listen to than on Encore.
  2. Mar 5, 2013
    It is not as good as "The Eminem Show" but still damn good.
  3. Feb 4, 2012
    This is my favorite Eminem album. I love his crazy antics, and his serious songs like Toy Soldiers & Mockingbird. Even though this is not lyrically his best. I still think its the best because i grew up listening to Encore

1. "Encore" is almost willfully uneven: it includes some of the most exhilarating songs Eminem has ever recorded, alongside some of the most inert. [15 Nov 2004]
  2. For the most part, Encore's strained, vaguely sad, regressive wackiness makes a lucid and compelling argument that Eminem should retire Slim Shady and let the real, serious Marshall Mathers stand up and be heard.
  3. Encore is a fourth fascinating record from Eminem, but it's also easily his weakest and, in many ways, tamest album to date.