Exclusive

6.7

Review this album

1. ChrisB.
    Nov 18, 2007
    That's a sure thing, just after I've heard kiss I knew it`s the same old sh!t!? Grow up man.
  2. Jan 2, 2015
    The best of best of Chris Brown and I have to say I am very proud of him and I hope that he will continue his journey like this and do it his best in the industry.
  3. Feb 3, 2012
    I remember when this CD came out. It was the best CD that year i kept bumpin it in my room forever and i still do. This is the best project Chri's has ever came out with
  4. Oct 13, 2011
    Woman beater. This man should be spending time in a federal prison right now - instead he is still be idolized by legions of people with absolutely no brain. If you like this man, just imagine how you would feel if he had savagely beaten the face in of your own sister, of your own mother.
    He is a reprehensible human being, and surely deserves none of what life has given him.
    Rot in hell
    Rot in hell Chris Brown.
    Oh yea, and his music is terrible.
    Black America, get a job. Please.
  5. Jul 15, 2012
    Another atempt to be ''cool'' and ''hip'' and ''popular'' and thats all this album gets him. It says nothing about his maturity as a man or an artist, the videos are like-wise very bland and the same ol same ol same ol crap.
  6. Feb 21, 2011
    This album is brilliant. Great work from Chris.
  7. AshleyP.
    Nov 13, 2007
    I loved this Cd!!
  8. CourtneyJ.
    Nov 15, 2007
    I rate this album a 10 and if I could I would rate it higher than that because this is the only cd so far that I love every single song on the album. I listen to it everyday and I just wish I could be the girl he was talking about.. lol I just love it!!!!
  9. LyndseyS.
    Nov 11, 2007
    The album will make you say "Is this really Chris Brown from 2 years ago?". With Songs like "take you Down" and "Hold Up" You'll see how grown up and mature Chris has become within the last couple of years. I never really liked Chris untill i stood outside in the rain for7 hours str8 for this album. But anyways not a lot of people are showing nd appreicating this album as it should The album will make you say "Is this really Chris Brown from 2 years ago?". With Songs like "take you Down" and "Hold Up" You'll see how grown up and mature Chris has become within the last couple of years. I never really liked Chris untill i stood outside in the rain for7 hours str8 for this album. But anyways not a lot of people are showing nd appreicating this album as it should be appriecated. I think Chris Brown did wonderfully on it. Expand
  10. MartyJ
    Nov 14, 2007
    I'm from the old skool and truly think that Chris Brown has proven that he is a "STAR". His album, although I bought it for my teen aged daughters listened to it and feel that this young man deserves a standing ovation. Keep doing what you are doing. People like me from the old skool appreciate some real music.
  11. AshleyP.
    Nov 22, 2007
    I loved this Cd!!
  12. Sep 2, 2011
    This is Chris Brown's best album and his most mature. He used sex appeal but also kept it for a teenage audience. This album had its fun songs, sex songs, break up songs and make up songs. Chris proved he'll be here.
  13. May 15, 2016
    Chris Brown sabe entreter até nos momentos de menor exaltação, e, "Exclusive" é uma prova disso. (B)

1. Aug 24, 2012
    You've got to credit Brown and his songwriters and producers for cranking out another handful of easy to remember hits that cover the bases, from upbeat and carefree numbers to go-to mixtape ballads that push all the right target-demographic buttons.
  2. Though Brown's sweet songs are set up to appeal to a young female fan base, the narratives are mature enough to sway some older folks.
  3. If there was ever a record created to turn a pop singer into a star, it's Brown's sophomore effort.