Fall to Grace - Paloma Faith
8.3

Review this album

1. Mar 2, 2013
    After hearing a few Paloma Faith songs on the radio and seeing her on TV I thought I would go see her in concert as she seemed way better than Adele and thought it would be good to see her at Wolverhampton Civic before she ends up doing the larger stadium gigs.

I bought both albums and was amazed I liked every song on them! My musical tastes vary a lot from rock, rap, r&B dance and pop.
    It all depends on how well written/produced they are which makes me like them. I`ve now added Paloma along with Booty Luv and Koffee Brown to my must have albums.

Fall to Grace is definitely worth a listen so go buy it. :o)
  2. Dec 23, 2012
    Vocally This Album Is Perfect!
    Paloma's Lyrics Are Very Creative And Need To Be Heard More!
  3. Dec 4, 2012
    There are millions of recording artists around the world. Unfortunately, the crown jewels of musical talent are sometimes hidden away from us or neglected. This is the case of Paloma Faith.

What initially attracted me to buy her album "Fall To Grace" was, in fact, her name. It seemed so mysterious in a good way. After listening to the album, I thanked my curiosity so much.

"Fall To
    Grace" is full of powerhouse songs, showcasing the unique voice of Ms.Faith. Songs range from spine-tingling piano ballads such as "Just Be" to epic heart racing compositions such as "Blood, Sweat and Tears".

If you truly appreciate British pop music or you're in love with soul blended with modern pop, "Fall To Grace" is the album for you! It is truly emotional and it's like living in a really vivid dream.

Best songs (according to moi): "Streets of Glory", "Just Be", "Picking Up The Pieces", "Blood,Sweat and Tears".
    Most Original (according to moi): "Let Me Down Easy".

1. Dec 3, 2012
    The material, featuring production by U.K. soul vet Nellee Hooper (Soul II Soul), could be more memorable.
  2. Dec 3, 2012
    Artistically, she's still coming into her own.
  3. Nov 30, 2012
    She sings the bejesus out of these big, open-hearted tunes, and despite some lyrics having a slightly gauche quality, you soon warm to the melodramatic hooks of Agony and the cleverly constructed pop-soul nugget Beauty Of The End. [Jun 2012, p.82]