Fearless

7.1

Review this album

1. Feb 16, 2013
    Featuring the best album POP 2008, Taylor makes a nice set of lyrics, arrangements, voice, and beautiful golden curls. This album makes you feel like a real fairytale.
  2. May 18, 2011
    Affecting lyrics, beautiful rhythm. And I can see that this album made of her heart, her true feellings, without affectation. Listening this whole album make me feel fresh and happy.
  3. Jul 26, 2011
    Taylor obviously has used inspiration from her life, which means her songs can be related to. She provides some emotional, passionate vocals, having the talent to create some amazing upbeat tunes as well.
  4. RobynS
    Jan 1, 2009
    I never get tired of listening to Taylor's music. She is so inspiring and her songs are very relatable. It is as though you have someone to help you through heartbreak by recalling their experiences in a strong confident way.
  5. amandaW
    Mar 9, 2009
    She is an amazing writer and singer. For her to be able to write her feelings and say them outloud takes a lot of courage. I have both her albums and found all the secret messages in all her songs. A lot of people, including me, can relate to her music and im only 18 years old. She is awesome and thats it.
  6. Kyra
    Dec 7, 2008
    Excellent album. Taylor Swift has more talent in her pinkie than most "starlets" these days. "Fearless" is definitely a triumphant sophomore effort.
  7. AAAA
    Jul 22, 2009
    I admire how she can write, but I still prefer her 1st album. Im a teenage boy and I can relate, but seriously, at least 3-quarters are about boys.
  8. KayceJ
    Dec 12, 2008
    Lots of repetative lovey dovey lyrics, most of the songs are about the same thing, but she's cute and I like her, and a few of the songs just blew me away.
  9. Apr 9, 2012
    Taylor Swift being a great singer sang a beautiful song "Fearless!" It has a nice rhythm while at the same time nice flowing lyrics. Can't help but sing it every time I hear it on the radio. One of my all time favorite songs by Taylor Swift! :)
  10. Apr 24, 2015
    Beyfãs podem morrer de inveja, ''Fearless'' além de ter Grammy de Album of the Year, é o álbum Country mais premiado da história da música. ''Fearless'' marca o estouro de uma estrela que nos dias de hoje é uma das maiores artistas da atualidade! Os destaques do disco ficam por conta de ''You Belong With Me'', que o clipe foi o primeiro country da história a vencer uma categoria no VMA eBeyfãs podem morrer de inveja, ''Fearless'' além de ter Grammy de Album of the Year, é o álbum Country mais premiado da história da música. ''Fearless'' marca o estouro de uma estrela que nos dias de hoje é uma das maiores artistas da atualidade! Os destaques do disco ficam por conta de ''You Belong With Me'', que o clipe foi o primeiro country da história a vencer uma categoria no VMA e ganhou ainda mais repercussão após Kanye West subir no palco interromper o discurso de Taylor Swift. ''Love Story'' que é uma canção romântica e sincera, um verdadeiro hit crossover. Canções como ''You're Not Sorry'' e ''Forever & Always'' trazem o melhor de Swift, e o melhor que ela tira de seus relacionamentos. Temos a ótima ''White Horse'', duplamente vitoriosa no Grammy. ''Fearless'' traz sinceridade e os dilemas de uma garota de 15 anos (''Fifteen''), apenas o início de carreira de uma poderosa e nata compositora. Expand
  11. Nov 28, 2012
    Taylor Swift and Liz Rose made a good group together. Lyrics are awesome because you can see how Taylor is growing along the album, you hear her little voice and feelings in "Fifteen" and then you listen to a poweful song like "You're not sorry", but without missing her "teen moments" like "You belong with me". This record is the best of her carrer yet.
  12. May 17, 2014
    great album, I love Taylor's voice, whatever i feel, i can found similar thing in her song ,love it.and i love all the songs in this album ,the emotion i feel in her songs can makes me happy and cry
  13. Nov 14, 2011
    Beautiful album; she definitely is a gifted artist. The songs are sung brilliantly. Most songs were perfect, but some songs sounded too similar to others. Songs that stood out to me the most were 'Love Story', 'You're Not Sorry' and 'Forever and Always'. Great job, keep it up.
  14. May 30, 2014
    Beautiful lyrics and sound, you can tell that Taylor Swift wrote this album with true emotion and it's just delightful to listen. "Fearless" will definitely be one of Swift's finest work to date.
  15. Oct 13, 2015
    fgggggggggggggggggggfgggggggggggggggggggfgggggggggggggggggggfgggggggggggggggggggfgggggggggggggggggggfgggggggggggggggggggfgggggggggggggggggggfggggggggggggggggggggggg
  16. ThaddeusO.
    Feb 14, 2009
    Awesome album i just bought it yesterday.
  17. AprilM
    Mar 4, 2009
    This is album is Awesome! Love it. Alot of people must think so cause it's Number 1 on Billboard Top 200 chart! GO TAYLOR SWIFT!
  18. AngelS.
    Oct 5, 2009
    Very heartfelt. Taylor is a mature songwriter and she wears her heart on her sleeve. Very honest and pure music.
  19. skyeD
    Nov 16, 2008
    Omg this awesome it really relates me especially the song fifteen.
  20. jennas.
    Nov 21, 2008
    This album is unbelievably amazing. i could listen to every song over and over again. not one that i can't stand. taylor swift is awesome.
  21. BeccaC
    Jan 17, 2009
    I absolutely love her music! Her songs really help me through some tough times. I love how I can relate with them.
  22. Matt
    Jan 5, 2009
    Taylor Swift is damn hot and her music is almost as hot as her.
  23. joeys
    Feb 11, 2009
    Compared to other pop albums fearless reigns supreme, every track is a potential hit single...its true she doesnt have the strongest voice in the industry but it suits her songs and what perhaps makes her overshadow stronger singers is her heartfelt emotions and down to earth realistic lyrics.
  24. Klark
    Jul 31, 2009
    One of the best albums sang by a teen in years, it is somewhat disappointing because it offers less than her promising debut nonetheless, it contains more potential hits.
  25. EliseS
    Nov 11, 2008
    Very well-written. An amazing and diverse CD.
  26. deel
    Nov 11, 2008
    Great follow up album, well worth the money if you enjoyed her previous album.
  27. JarrellC
    Nov 17, 2008
    Taylor Swift definitely delivers on this album. I was surprised to find out that she had a hand in writing the majority of this album. The content on this album is surprisingly good. Check out "Fifteen," "Hey Stephen," "Love Story," and "White Horse."
  28. philj
    Dec 1, 2008
    Best Album of the Year! I love every single song! Taylor is a great artist and so young too!
  29. marvins
    Nov 25, 2009
    Not bad..considering she wrote or co wrote all songs in this album feel sorry for the haters.
  30. Blake
    Jan 21, 2009
    She has an awsome voice, a hot body, and lots of people that love her. What more can one person ask for.

1. Swift's gentle touch is as enduring as her songcraft, and this musical maturity may not quite jibe with her age but it does help make Fearless one of the best mainstream pop albums of 2008.
  2. Though they're written by a teenager, Swift's songs have broad appeal, and therein lies the genius and accessibility of her second effort.
  3. She's 18--wide-eyed, naive, hopeful--and that's how she sounds on Fearless, her superb new album.