Fearless

7.1

Review this album

1. ThaddeusO.
    Feb 14, 2009
    Awesome album i just bought it yesterday.
  2. AprilM
    Mar 4, 2009
    This is album is Awesome! Love it. Alot of people must think so cause it's Number 1 on Billboard Top 200 chart! GO TAYLOR SWIFT!
  3. RobynS
    Jan 1, 2009
    I never get tired of listening to Taylor's music. She is so inspiring and her songs are very relatable. It is as though you have someone to help you through heartbreak by recalling their experiences in a strong confident way.
  4. AngelS.
    Oct 5, 2009
    Very heartfelt. Taylor is a mature songwriter and she wears her heart on her sleeve. Very honest and pure music.
  5. amandaW
    Mar 9, 2009
    She is an amazing writer and singer. For her to be able to write her feelings and say them outloud takes a lot of courage. I have both her albums and found all the secret messages in all her songs. A lot of people, including me, can relate to her music and im only 18 years old. She is awesome and thats it.
  6. skyeD
    Nov 16, 2008
    Omg this awesome it really relates me especially the song fifteen.
  7. jennas.
    Nov 21, 2008
    This album is unbelievably amazing. i could listen to every song over and over again. not one that i can't stand. taylor swift is awesome.
  8. Kyra
    Dec 7, 2008
    Excellent album. Taylor Swift has more talent in her pinkie than most "starlets" these days. "Fearless" is definitely a triumphant sophomore effort.
  9. BeccaC
    Jan 17, 2009
    I absolutely love her music! Her songs really help me through some tough times. I love how I can relate with them.
  10. Matt
    Jan 5, 2009
    Taylor Swift is damn hot and her music is almost as hot as her.
  11. joeys
    Feb 11, 2009
    Compared to other pop albums fearless reigns supreme, every track is a potential hit single...its true she doesnt have the strongest voice in the industry but it suits her songs and what perhaps makes her overshadow stronger singers is her heartfelt emotions and down to earth realistic lyrics.
  12. AAAA
    Jul 22, 2009
    I admire how she can write, but I still prefer her 1st album. Im a teenage boy and I can relate, but seriously, at least 3-quarters are about boys.
  13. Klark
    Jul 31, 2009
    One of the best albums sang by a teen in years, it is somewhat disappointing because it offers less than her promising debut nonetheless, it contains more potential hits.
  14. EliseS
    Nov 11, 2008
    Very well-written. An amazing and diverse CD.
  15. deel
    Nov 11, 2008
    Great follow up album, well worth the money if you enjoyed her previous album.
  16. JarrellC
    Nov 17, 2008
    Taylor Swift definitely delivers on this album. I was surprised to find out that she had a hand in writing the majority of this album. The content on this album is surprisingly good. Check out "Fifteen," "Hey Stephen," "Love Story," and "White Horse."
  17. philj
    Dec 1, 2008
    Best Album of the Year! I love every single song! Taylor is a great artist and so young too!
  18. marvins
    Nov 25, 2009
    Not bad..considering she wrote or co wrote all songs in this album feel sorry for the haters.
  19. Blake
    Jan 21, 2009
    She has an awsome voice, a hot body, and lots of people that love her. What more can one person ask for.
  20. TyM
    Mar 24, 2009
    I love Taylor Swifts album Fearless. It's so calming and it's easy to relate to. It may not be for everyone but if your having a bad day and need something to cheer you up listen to Fearless.
  21. LaurenW
    Nov 13, 2008
    I love EVERY song on this album!!!! Go Taylor!!!!
  22. Heather
    Nov 25, 2008
    I love her and she's so mature for her age...songs are beautiful and she has a great voice!
  23. KayceJ
    Dec 12, 2008
    Lots of repetative lovey dovey lyrics, most of the songs are about the same thing, but she's cute and I like her, and a few of the songs just blew me away.
  24. ally
    Dec 25, 2008
    She's a great writer, every song could be a single.
  25. May 18, 2011
    Affecting lyrics, beautiful rhythm. And I can see that this album made of her heart, her true feellings, without affectation. Listening this whole album make me feel fresh and happy.
  26. Jul 26, 2011
    Taylor obviously has used inspiration from her life, which means her songs can be related to. She provides some emotional, passionate vocals, having the talent to create some amazing upbeat tunes as well.
  27. Nov 14, 2011
    Beautiful album; she definitely is a gifted artist. The songs are sung brilliantly. Most songs were perfect, but some songs sounded too similar to others. Songs that stood out to me the most were 'Love Story', 'You're Not Sorry' and 'Forever and Always'. Great job, keep it up.
  28. Apr 9, 2012
    Taylor Swift being a great singer sang a beautiful song "Fearless!" It has a nice rhythm while at the same time nice flowing lyrics. Can't help but sing it every time I hear it on the radio. One of my all time favorite songs by Taylor Swift! :)
  29. Apr 24, 2015
    Beyfãs podem morrer de inveja, ''Fearless'' além de ter Grammy de Album of the Year, é o álbum Country mais premiado da história da música. ''Fearless'' marca o estouro de uma estrela que nos dias de hoje é uma das maiores artistas da atualidade! Os destaques do disco ficam por conta de ''You Belong With Me'', que o clipe foi o primeiro country da história a vencer uma categoria no VMA eBeyfãs podem morrer de inveja, ''Fearless'' além de ter Grammy de Album of the Year, é o álbum Country mais premiado da história da música. ''Fearless'' marca o estouro de uma estrela que nos dias de hoje é uma das maiores artistas da atualidade! Os destaques do disco ficam por conta de ''You Belong With Me'', que o clipe foi o primeiro country da história a vencer uma categoria no VMA e ganhou ainda mais repercussão após Kanye West subir no palco interromper o discurso de Taylor Swift. ''Love Story'' que é uma canção romântica e sincera, um verdadeiro hit crossover. Canções como ''You're Not Sorry'' e ''Forever & Always'' trazem o melhor de Swift, e o melhor que ela tira de seus relacionamentos. Temos a ótima ''White Horse'', duplamente vitoriosa no Grammy. ''Fearless'' traz sinceridade e os dilemas de uma garota de 15 anos (''Fifteen''), apenas o início de carreira de uma poderosa e nata compositora. Expand
  30. Nov 28, 2012
    Taylor Swift and Liz Rose made a good group together. Lyrics are awesome because you can see how Taylor is growing along the album, you hear her little voice and feelings in "Fifteen" and then you listen to a poweful song like "You're not sorry", but without missing her "teen moments" like "You belong with me". This record is the best of her carrer yet.
  31. Oct 31, 2012
    One of the best albums ever. Taylor proves herself in this album that she's no nobody and her songs are sweet and relatable. Every one of the songs she's written became an instant favorite of mine. The album's really really good and you should try and listen to it.
  32. Feb 16, 2013
    Featuring the best album POP 2008, Taylor makes a nice set of lyrics, arrangements, voice, and beautiful golden curls. This album makes you feel like a real fairytale.
  33. May 17, 2014
    great album, I love Taylor's voice, whatever i feel, i can found similar thing in her song ,love it.and i love all the songs in this album ,the emotion i feel in her songs can makes me happy and cry
  34. Aug 5, 2013
    With its lyrics, musics and vocals; Taylor's best album so far. The point of her discography. White Horse, Love Story, Breathe are picked songs from album for me.
  35. Feb 24, 2014
    An okay album. The songs are more diverse than her previous album. I liked how catchy the songs are and how they are written with indelible melody, but what really bothers me in this album is the mediocre production and Taylor Swift's poor singing. The production's flaws are clearly heard in the songs "Forever & Always" and "Change".
  36. May 30, 2014
    Beautiful lyrics and sound, you can tell that Taylor Swift wrote this album with true emotion and it's just delightful to listen. "Fearless" will definitely be one of Swift's finest work to date.
  37. Oct 26, 2014
    otimo album com letras boas que ela mesma escreveu otimo debut e ganhou o grammy merecidamente , otima capa e o melhor ela n teve ajuda de nenhum compositor apenas ela mesma
  38. Oct 13, 2015
    fgggggggggggggggggggfgggggggggggggggggggfgggggggggggggggggggfgggggggggggggggggggfgggggggggggggggggggfgggggggggggggggggggfgggggggggggggggggggfggggggggggggggggggggggg
  39. Feb 5, 2015
    Track by track review:
    1. Fearless 10/10
    2. Fifteen 5.5/10 3. Love Story 1/10 4. Hey Stephen 10/10 5. White Horse 8/10 6. You Belong with Me 10/10 7. Breathe 10/10 8. Tell Me Why 10/10 9. You're Not Sorry 10/10 10. The Way I Loved You 7/10 11. Forever & Always 6.5/10 12. The Best Day 9/10 13. Change 10/10 Highlight: Change Potential singles: Fearless, You Belong with Me,
    Track by track review:
    11. Forever & Always 6.5/10
    12. The Best Day 9/10
    13. Change 10/10

Highlight: Change
    Potential singles: Fearless, You Belong with Me, Hey Stephen, Tell Me Why, You're Not Sorry.
  40. Jun 4, 2016
    When we talk about Grammy for Album of the Year, we talk not just about quality, we also talk about impact on music industry, and Fearless definetly represented the country music on the Grammys. It is far away one of Taylor's best albums. Her true feelings, her concept of true love and break-ups are shown in this album. It is definetly a mark on the whole industry

HIGHLIGHTS

-You're Not Sorry
    -Forever & Always
    -Change
  41. Feb 9, 2016
    This is one of the most memorable country albuns ever made. The First time a young singer-composer marked a generation of adolescents with her sound emotional and sincere. It's impressive a huge talent at composing in this age.
  42. Jul 17, 2016
    What an excellant country album ! Not commercial and 100% quality ! I'm in love with ALL song from "Fearless" ! It's the best album of this decade, that's why she won AOTY at the Grammys 2010 ! "Love Story" and "The Best Day" are the best songs. There aren't worst song from this f***** amazing album.10/10
  43. Jun 9, 2017
    É um álbum maravilhoso, muito coeso, lindo liricamente, suas letras nos fazem entrar em um conto de fada. É um country pop contagiante e ao mesmo tempo melancólico, Taylor foi detalhista com seus arranjos para nos mostrar uma parte singela e doce do amor, realmente mereceu os Grammys que ganhou com ele.
  44. Jun 9, 2017
    its the album of theits the album of the year!.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................thats all! Expand
  45. Jun 16, 2017
    El toque country de esta chica es su simbolo, es más, se hizo famosa precisamente porque una chica tan joven dedicaba su música a este género que lleva olvidado bastante tiempo, y con ella, no solo mucha gente joven lo esta descubriendo, sino que ha conseguido desempolvarlo y esto también es una ventaja para ella, porque claro, tiene el apoyo de muchos artistas countries.
  46. Jun 16, 2017
    Gran álbum. Fearless es el segundo disco de estudio de Taylor Swift, que cuenta con apenas veinte años y su música tiene un toque country que la ha hecho destacar entre el resto. Compositora de sus propios temas, nunca se separa de su guitarra y eso esta presente a lo largo del disco.
  47. Jun 16, 2017
    Excelente. Fearless es una decisiva y tenue colección de temas muy rimbombantes y especiales si se quiere decir. Cada uno conforma el especial fuselaje de las aristas emocionales de Swift, aristas que se irían destejiendo con cada gota propulsada por el carácter vivencial del álbum. Cumple con temáticas del contenido desamoroso; amor furtivo, eterno, pasajero; mella desilusionadora;Excelente. Fearless es una decisiva y tenue colección de temas muy rimbombantes y especiales si se quiere decir. Cada uno conforma el especial fuselaje de las aristas emocionales de Swift, aristas que se irían destejiendo con cada gota propulsada por el carácter vivencial del álbum. Cumple con temáticas del contenido desamoroso; amor furtivo, eterno, pasajero; mella desilusionadora; experiencias de corta edad, familiares, catárticas…etc, etc. ¿No es la gran cosa?: “un llanto de sirenas”, como escuché decir a un conocido… ojalá no estuviera hablando del análogo y estructurado relato odiseíco. Expand
  48. Jun 16, 2017
    Fearless uno de los álbumes con mayor impacto en la música de la década pasada. Música country muy popera, con pocos arreglos, con una voz preciosa y unas letras que por momentos son melosas y edulcoradas. Aún así, su música sencilla, sin pretensiones, no me produjo la misma sensación que la música de los Jonas. Esta chica no parece prefabricada, no parece hecha a medida de gustarle a unFearless uno de los álbumes con mayor impacto en la música de la década pasada. Música country muy popera, con pocos arreglos, con una voz preciosa y unas letras que por momentos son melosas y edulcoradas. Aún así, su música sencilla, sin pretensiones, no me produjo la misma sensación que la música de los Jonas. Esta chica no parece prefabricada, no parece hecha a medida de gustarle a un determinado público, porque objetivamente, el country no es lo que más vende entre los adolescentes estadounidense, pero aún así, ella armada con su guitarra, su aspecto de niña buena y su voz dulce está siendo todo un éxito entre los chicos y chicas de su edad. Expand
  49. Jun 16, 2017
    Gran álbum. Fearless es una decisiva y tenue colección de temas muy rimbombantes y especiales si se quiere decir. Cada uno conforma el especial fuselaje de las aristas emocionales de Swift, aristas que se irían destejiendo con cada gota propulsada por el carácter vivencial del álbum. Cumple con temáticas del contenido desamoroso; amor furtivo, eterno, pasajero; mella desilusionadora;Gran álbum. Fearless es una decisiva y tenue colección de temas muy rimbombantes y especiales si se quiere decir. Cada uno conforma el especial fuselaje de las aristas emocionales de Swift, aristas que se irían destejiendo con cada gota propulsada por el carácter vivencial del álbum. Cumple con temáticas del contenido desamoroso; amor furtivo, eterno, pasajero; mella desilusionadora; experiencias de corta edad, familiares, catárticas…etc, etc. ¿No es la gran cosa?: “un llanto de sirenas”, como escuché decir a un conocido… ojalá no estuviera hablando del análogo y estructurado relato odiseíco. Expand
  50. Jun 16, 2017
    TSD BR: Com apenas 18 anos, essa cantora fenômeno do mundo country colocou seu talento em exibição no seu brilhante segundo álbum ”Fearless”. Muitos críticos apontaram Swift como uma menina fofa sem nenhum talento verdadeiro, mas a sinfonia alegre e letras genuínas como ”White Horse” e ”Fifteen” solidificou Swift como uma artista real. Sem nenhuma dúvida, Taylor Swift é uma das maioresTSD BR: Com apenas 18 anos, essa cantora fenômeno do mundo country colocou seu talento em exibição no seu brilhante segundo álbum ”Fearless”. Muitos críticos apontaram Swift como uma menina fofa sem nenhum talento verdadeiro, mas a sinfonia alegre e letras genuínas como ”White Horse” e ”Fifteen” solidificou Swift como uma artista real. Sem nenhuma dúvida, Taylor Swift é uma das maiores estrelas desta geração. Expand
  51. Jun 16, 2017
    Mercury. There’s precocious and then there’s Taylor Swift. At just 19, Swift finished 2008 as the biggest selling artist in America with both her self-titled debut and this follow-up finishing inside the top ten selling albums of the year. The latter has since spent 11 non-consecutive weeks atop the Billboard 200, offering solace to an American music industry in dire need of a new popMercury. There’s precocious and then there’s Taylor Swift. At just 19, Swift finished 2008 as the biggest selling artist in America with both her self-titled debut and this follow-up finishing inside the top ten selling albums of the year. The latter has since spent 11 non-consecutive weeks atop the Billboard 200, offering solace to an American music industry in dire need of a new pop superstar. Expand
  52. Jun 16, 2017
    O segundo álbum de Taylor Swift, "Fearless", foi lançado no dia 11 de novembro de 2008. Produzido por Nathan Chapman, Scott Borchetta e pela própria Taylor, também conta com co-composições de Liz Rose, Hillary Lindsey, John Rich e Colbie Caillat. “É o mesmo tipo de álbum que eu fiz em 2006, apenas dois anos mais velho. Em termos sonoros, é o tipo de música que eu gosto de escrever,O segundo álbum de Taylor Swift, "Fearless", foi lançado no dia 11 de novembro de 2008. Produzido por Nathan Chapman, Scott Borchetta e pela própria Taylor, também conta com co-composições de Liz Rose, Hillary Lindsey, John Rich e Colbie Caillat. “É o mesmo tipo de álbum que eu fiz em 2006, apenas dois anos mais velho. Em termos sonoros, é o tipo de música que eu gosto de escrever, country, mas eu acho que tendo em conta o assunto principal e algumas melodias que eu gosto de usar, as faixas têm apelo crossover”, descreveu Taylor. “Fearless” ficou marcado por levar a fama de Taylor ao mundo com seus primeiros hits internacionais, “Love Story” e “You Belong With Me”, além de se tornar o álbum country mais premiado da história, também rendendo à ela quatro GRAMMYs, incluindo na categoria mais prestigiada da premiação, a de Álbum do Ano, a consagrando como artista mais jovem da história a vencer tal prêmio. Expand
  53. Jun 16, 2017
    “Love is blind so you couldn’t see me”
    (O amor é cego, então você não podia me ver)
    “If you play games, we’re both going to lose”
    (Se você jogar, ambos iremos perder).
  54. Jun 16, 2017
    Te amei antes de te conhecer, Eu chorei enquanto gravava isto, Eu chorei enquanto gravava isto, Tudo que eu queria era a verdade, O amor é cego, então você não podia me ver..
  55. Jun 19, 2017
    Taylor Swift me recuerda mucho a Leann Rimmes porque es un estilo de música muy parecido, cerca del country y con ritmos frescos, y además cantada por una chica joven con una voz bonita..
  56. Aug 22, 2017
    Agradable de escuchar durante una tarde de verano en el campo, un trabajo muy dulce, muy elástico, las melodías, las líricas, todo es sin duda algo genial.
  57. Aug 3, 2017

1. Swift's gentle touch is as enduring as her songcraft, and this musical maturity may not quite jibe with her age but it does help make Fearless one of the best mainstream pop albums of 2008.
  2. Though they're written by a teenager, Swift's songs have broad appeal, and therein lies the genius and accessibility of her second effort.
  3. She's 18--wide-eyed, naive, hopeful--and that's how she sounds on Fearless, her superb new album.