6.8

Review this album

1. Apr 24, 2015
    Beyfãs podem morrer de inveja, ''Fearless'' além de ter Grammy de Album of the Year, é o álbum Country mais premiado da história da música. ''Fearless'' marca o estouro de uma estrela que nos dias de hoje é uma das maiores artistas da atualidade! Os destaques do disco ficam por conta de ''You Belong With Me'', que o clipe foi o primeiro country da história a vencer uma categoria no VMA eBeyfãs podem morrer de inveja, ''Fearless'' além de ter Grammy de Album of the Year, é o álbum Country mais premiado da história da música. ''Fearless'' marca o estouro de uma estrela que nos dias de hoje é uma das maiores artistas da atualidade! Os destaques do disco ficam por conta de ''You Belong With Me'', que o clipe foi o primeiro country da história a vencer uma categoria no VMA e ganhou ainda mais repercussão após Kanye West subir no palco interromper o discurso de Taylor Swift. ''Love Story'' que é uma canção romântica e sincera, um verdadeiro hit crossover. Canções como ''You're Not Sorry'' e ''Forever & Always'' trazem o melhor de Swift, e o melhor que ela tira de seus relacionamentos. Temos a ótima ''White Horse'', duplamente vitoriosa no Grammy. ''Fearless'' traz sinceridade e os dilemas de uma garota de 15 anos (''Fifteen''), apenas o início de carreira de uma poderosa e nata compositora. Expand
  2. Feb 5, 2015
    Track by track review:
    1. Fearless 10/10
    2. Fifteen 5.5/10 3. Love Story 1/10 4. Hey Stephen 10/10 5. White Horse 8/10 6. You Belong with Me 10/10 7. Breathe 10/10 8. Tell Me Why 10/10 9. You're Not Sorry 10/10 10. The Way I Loved You 7/10 11. Forever & Always 6.5/10 12. The Best Day 9/10 13. Change 10/10 Highlight: Change Potential singles: Fearless, You Belong with Me,
    Track by track review:
    11. Forever & Always 6.5/10
    12. The Best Day 9/10
    13. Change 10/10

Highlight: Change
    Potential singles: Fearless, You Belong with Me, Hey Stephen, Tell Me Why, You're Not Sorry.
  3. Oct 26, 2014
    otimo album com letras boas que ela mesma escreveu otimo debut e ganhou o grammy merecidamente , otima capa e o melhor ela n teve ajuda de nenhum compositor apenas ela mesma
  4. Sep 22, 2014
    Cheio de hinos, amo essa porra pra caralho, mas a Taylor agora ta vacilando e indo pro Pop, tomara que flope. TS, Fearless, Speak Now >>>>>>>>> Um beijo
  5. Jun 28, 2014
    The more i expect from this album, the worse my feelings about it become. I initially expected this Taylor Swift's follow-up album to be more or less equal to her previous "Speak Now" in quality, yet it obviously turns out that she can't maintain her successive triumphs as "Fearless" is boring, hyperdumb and completely inferior to every single song in "Speak Now". Clearly she needs to getThe more i expect from this album, the worse my feelings about it become. I initially expected this Taylor Swift's follow-up album to be more or less equal to her previous "Speak Now" in quality, yet it obviously turns out that she can't maintain her successive triumphs as "Fearless" is boring, hyperdumb and completely inferior to every single song in "Speak Now". Clearly she needs to get back to her traditional style, which is "writing entirely on her own and remains true to her country-pop roots that made her one of the biggest selling artists of 2009" - critics' consensus about "Speak Now" with which i couldn't agree more. Expand
  6. May 30, 2014
    Beautiful lyrics and sound, you can tell that Taylor Swift wrote this album with true emotion and it's just delightful to listen. "Fearless" will definitely be one of Swift's finest work to date.
  7. May 17, 2014
    great album, I love Taylor's voice, whatever i feel, i can found similar thing in her song ,love it.and i love all the songs in this album ,the emotion i feel in her songs can makes me happy and cry
  8. Feb 24, 2014
    An okay album. The songs are more diverse than her previous album. I liked how catchy the songs are and how they are written with indelible melody, but what really bothers me in this album is the mediocre production and Taylor Swift's poor singing. The production's flaws are clearly heard in the songs "Forever & Always" and "Change".
  9. Aug 5, 2013
    With its lyrics, musics and vocals; Taylor's best album so far. The point of her discography. White Horse, Love Story, Breathe are picked songs from album for me.
  10. Mar 24, 2013
    I remember being in love with Taylor Swift's first album, but a lot of her magic disappeared after this album's release. Many of the songs weren't very impressive, ("You Belong With Me" and "Love Story" being exempt).
  11. Feb 16, 2013
    Featuring the best album POP 2008, Taylor makes a nice set of lyrics, arrangements, voice, and beautiful golden curls. This album makes you feel like a real fairytale.
  12. Nov 28, 2012
    Taylor Swift and Liz Rose made a good group together. Lyrics are awesome because you can see how Taylor is growing along the album, you hear her little voice and feelings in "Fifteen" and then you listen to a poweful song like "You're not sorry", but without missing her "teen moments" like "You belong with me". This record is the best of her carrer yet.
  13. Oct 31, 2012
    One of the best albums ever. Taylor proves herself in this album that she's no nobody and her songs are sweet and relatable. Every one of the songs she's written became an instant favorite of mine. The album's really really good and you should try and listen to it.
  14. Apr 9, 2012
    Taylor Swift being a great singer sang a beautiful song "Fearless!" It has a nice rhythm while at the same time nice flowing lyrics. Can't help but sing it every time I hear it on the radio. One of my all time favorite songs by Taylor Swift! :)
  15. Nov 14, 2011
    Beautiful album; she definitely is a gifted artist. The songs are sung brilliantly. Most songs were perfect, but some songs sounded too similar to others. Songs that stood out to me the most were 'Love Story', 'You're Not Sorry' and 'Forever and Always'. Great job, keep it up.
  16. Jul 26, 2011
    Taylor obviously has used inspiration from her life, which means her songs can be related to. She provides some emotional, passionate vocals, having the talent to create some amazing upbeat tunes as well.
  17. May 18, 2011
    Affecting lyrics, beautiful rhythm. And I can see that this album made of her heart, her true feellings, without affectation. Listening this whole album make me feel fresh and happy.
  18. Sep 4, 2010
    Swift's latest album is smooth, sexy and powerful -- and is a true successor to her somewhat lackluster debut. The tracks are all impeccably crafted and beautifully arranged.
  19. septya
    Jan 14, 2010
    Boring !
  20. marvins
    Nov 25, 2009
    Not bad..considering she wrote or co wrote all songs in this album feel sorry for the haters.
  21. Dave
    Nov 4, 2009
    Taylor Swift can sing, but unless you're a teenage girl you probably will not rate the album higher than a 5 since the songs won't relate to you.
  22. TobiL
    Oct 28, 2009
    Little girl who wants to pure-pure princessita could be just so mindless and unimpressive, further worsened by her asthmatic vocal ability. And, it's overly fabricated pop, the true emotions from a country-music girl couldn't be heard at all. As well, repetitive, for two consecutive albums. Let's say, it's too dry, like dry hays.
  23. AngelS.
    Oct 5, 2009
    Very heartfelt. Taylor is a mature songwriter and she wears her heart on her sleeve. Very honest and pure music.
  24. ZuzoT
    Sep 19, 2009
    Production: Songs are so polished and sterile, the record is almost unlistenable. It's also loud to the point of distortion - nothing new. Even given the massive production on Fearless, there are countless auto-tune slips. Simply embarrassing. Performance: The singing, guitars, and nearly everything on it is nauseatingly generic. Everything is digitally in time and in tune. Drums Production: Songs are so polished and sterile, the record is almost unlistenable. It's also loud to the point of distortion - nothing new. Even given the massive production on Fearless, there are countless auto-tune slips. Simply embarrassing. Performance: The singing, guitars, and nearly everything on it is nauseatingly generic. Everything is digitally in time and in tune. Drums sound horrible. Songcraft: Poppy, but somehow not catchy. These songs sound like they were created in a laboratory; generic, repackaged pop forms completely devoid of any interesting changes or melodies. The lyrics are uninspired and mostly just sophomoric. Expand
  25. Pamela
    Sep 6, 2009
    Immature, boring album. Taylor is one of the worst singers I've ever heard.
  26. Klark
    Jul 31, 2009
    One of the best albums sang by a teen in years, it is somewhat disappointing because it offers less than her promising debut nonetheless, it contains more potential hits.
  27. AAAA
    Jul 22, 2009
    I admire how she can write, but I still prefer her 1st album. Im a teenage boy and I can relate, but seriously, at least 3-quarters are about boys.
  28. AdamA
    Apr 5, 2009
    Her songs are amazing! Growth in vocals are lacking on this album.
  29. TyM
    Mar 24, 2009
    I love Taylor Swifts album Fearless. It's so calming and it's easy to relate to. It may not be for everyone but if your having a bad day and need something to cheer you up listen to Fearless.
  30. amandaW
    Mar 9, 2009
    She is an amazing writer and singer. For her to be able to write her feelings and say them outloud takes a lot of courage. I have both her albums and found all the secret messages in all her songs. A lot of people, including me, can relate to her music and im only 18 years old. She is awesome and thats it.
  31. AprilM
    Mar 4, 2009
    This is album is Awesome! Love it. Alot of people must think so cause it's Number 1 on Billboard Top 200 chart! GO TAYLOR SWIFT!
  32. nellyg
    Feb 24, 2009
    Taylor definalty is a talented songwriter and singer, but EVERY SINGLE SONG off this album is about the SAME thing, BOYS. Taylor, sweetie, in your world, is there NOTHING else to write about? I like relationship songs in albums, but I don't like it when EVERY SINGLE SONG is about them. Sweetie, I believe you are God gifted, but it would be nice if you would sing about something like Taylor definalty is a talented songwriter and singer, but EVERY SINGLE SONG off this album is about the SAME thing, BOYS. Taylor, sweetie, in your world, is there NOTHING else to write about? I like relationship songs in albums, but I don't like it when EVERY SINGLE SONG is about them. Sweetie, I believe you are God gifted, but it would be nice if you would sing about something like having hope for the future, or about how a person is truly beautiful, or being strong, I know you can do it!!!!!!!!!! Sweetie, if your next album(s) are about boys only again, then I really don't think critics will love it as much as this one. Expand
  33. ThaddeusO.
    Feb 14, 2009
    Awesome album i just bought it yesterday.
  34. KaylaK
    Feb 11, 2009
    The worst music I've ever heard. Unless your a teenage girl in middle school stay the hell away from this. Caution: May Cause Vomiting.
  35. joeys
    Feb 11, 2009
    Compared to other pop albums fearless reigns supreme, every track is a potential hit single...its true she doesnt have the strongest voice in the industry but it suits her songs and what perhaps makes her overshadow stronger singers is her heartfelt emotions and down to earth realistic lyrics.
  36. Blake
    Jan 21, 2009
    She has an awsome voice, a hot body, and lots of people that love her. What more can one person ask for.
  37. BeccaC
    Jan 17, 2009
    I absolutely love her music! Her songs really help me through some tough times. I love how I can relate with them.
  38. AmyP.
    Jan 13, 2009
    Taylor has some talent as a writer, but her biggest fault is that she can't sing!! It is often painful to hear her sing live and her albums are not much better.
  39. TomP.
    Jan 11, 2009
    But really now, how is this an 81, when none of the reviews are over 80? Just ridiculous. Oh, and it's actually quite bad.
  40. Matt
    Jan 5, 2009
    Taylor Swift is damn hot and her music is almost as hot as her.
  41. RobynS
    Jan 1, 2009
    I never get tired of listening to Taylor's music. She is so inspiring and her songs are very relatable. It is as though you have someone to help you through heartbreak by recalling their experiences in a strong confident way.
  42. ally
    Dec 25, 2008
    She's a great writer, every song could be a single.
  43. DanaK
    Dec 18, 2008
    Horrendous, she can't sing or write.
  44. KayceJ
    Dec 12, 2008
    Lots of repetative lovey dovey lyrics, most of the songs are about the same thing, but she's cute and I like her, and a few of the songs just blew me away.
  45. Kyra
    Dec 7, 2008
    Excellent album. Taylor Swift has more talent in her pinkie than most "starlets" these days. "Fearless" is definitely a triumphant sophomore effort.
  46. septya
    Dec 1, 2008
    Boring !
  47. philj
    Dec 1, 2008
    Best Album of the Year! I love every single song! Taylor is a great artist and so young too!
  48. Heather
    Nov 25, 2008
    I love her and she's so mature for her age...songs are beautiful and she has a great voice!
  49. jennas.
    Nov 21, 2008
    This album is unbelievably amazing. i could listen to every song over and over again. not one that i can't stand. taylor swift is awesome.
  50. JarrellC
    Nov 17, 2008
    Taylor Swift definitely delivers on this album. I was surprised to find out that she had a hand in writing the majority of this album. The content on this album is surprisingly good. Check out "Fifteen," "Hey Stephen," "Love Story," and "White Horse."
  51. skyeD
    Nov 16, 2008
    Omg this awesome it really relates me especially the song fifteen.
  52. BobS
    Nov 15, 2008
    An 83 score with nothing above an 80? I smell something.
  53. jefft
    Nov 14, 2008
    How does this album have an average of 83 when not one score is above 80?
  54. LaurenW
    Nov 13, 2008
    I love EVERY song on this album!!!! Go Taylor!!!!
  55. deel
    Nov 11, 2008
    Great follow up album, well worth the money if you enjoyed her previous album.
  56. EliseS
    Nov 11, 2008
    Very well-written. An amazing and diverse CD.

1. Swift's gentle touch is as enduring as her songcraft, and this musical maturity may not quite jibe with her age but it does help make Fearless one of the best mainstream pop albums of 2008.
  2. Though they're written by a teenager, Swift's songs have broad appeal, and therein lies the genius and accessibility of her second effort.
  3. She's 18--wide-eyed, naive, hopeful--and that's how she sounds on Fearless, her superb new album.