Feels - Animal Collective
8.7

Review this album

1. Nov 2, 2010
    All of their albums have their own unique sound, it takes a trained ear to notice these but once you do it's amazing how they can create this sound that is so particular to the album. I love this album and I use it to study a lot because I don't know why but the music makes me feel good.
  2. Mar 29, 2012
    Another perfect album from one of the greatest bands in the game right now. Without a doubt one of my favorite albums by then and among my favorite of all time. If you like any of the music these guys have made before, and certain after this album, you will enjoy this. Lyrical content is unparalleled, especially if you are in the proper frame of mind. Amazing vocal arrangements, uplifting lyrical content, unique and fresh songwriting approach. Highest recommendation. Expand
  3. Aug 28, 2012
    The vocal arrangements are beautiful, free-wheeling, and fun. The instrumentation consists of gorgeous piano, guitars plugged into some very odd effects, autoharps. It's a near-perfect album that only drags with the song "Daffy Duck."

1. The group sounds freer than ever before, almost as though they've never bothered with rock in their lives, and have only happened upon a bare few LPs before beginning their recording career.
  2. So refined at times it borders on the insipid.
  3. Breathlessly giddy and shamelessly trippy. [21 Oct 2005, p.75]