Femme Fatale - Britney Spears

Inside Out,
    Drop Dead (Beautiful),
    Seal It With A Kiss,

2. Mar 29, 2011
    Britney returns to the pop spectrum right where she left off with Blackout, continuing to be an advocate for Electro Pop's continual explosion. With hard hitting dubstep beats and an exploration of European dance music, we are treated with one excellent Dance album in Femme Fatale that is sure to leave listeners begging for more. Dare we say, the bar has been elevated? Bravo Ms. Spears, BRAVO!!!
  3. Mar 29, 2011
    ALBUM OF THE YEAR!!! This is Britney Spears better than you've ever seen her. Every song is amazing. And mixing britney with more electronic dance/club beats is amazing
  4. Mar 29, 2011
    Hands down Britney's best work since Blackout (which still remains her masterpiece and perfection in album form if ever there was one). Femme Fatale delivers in what it's meant to do: Get listeners to get up and dance and let loose. This is a great, fun record to listen to for various occasions. Driving in your car, getting ready for a nite out, lounging around the house. The list goes on and on. Haters can hate and say what they want, but they are only kidding themselves. Its Godney, **** Expand
  5. Apr 15, 2011
    THE LEGENDARY MS. BRITNEY SPEARS PROVES SHE'S STRONGER THAN EVER AND SHE'S THE NEW QUEEN OF POP!!!!!!! FAVORITE TRACKS ARE: HIAM, INSIDE OUT, HOW I ROLL, I WANNA GO, DROP DEAD BEAUTIFUL, CRIMINAL AND GASOLINE, i love them all but these are my favs
  6. Mar 29, 2011
    This is Pop Gold. Pop music in its finest forms. Britney Spears may not have got involved much in this album (being the first album, including the "Chaotic" EP and even the compilations and remix album, since "...Baby One More Time" that she shared no writing credits at all, and not even being the producer this time, and that this obviously is going to a very distinct direction that "In The Zone" and "Blackout" took. But, the album "Femme Fatale" combined catchy tunes and experienmental music under a candy-coated package. This is not pure bright like "Circus", but this is a 'bright' album indeed.

My favorites: "Till The World Ends", "Hold It Against Me", "inside Out", "I Wanna Go", "Seal It With A Kiss". Out of the bonus tracks, I like "Don't Keep Me Waiting" (although it doesn't musically fit very well with the rest of the album IMO) the most but "He About To Lose Me" is also great.

BUY IT!!!
  7. Mar 29, 2011
    Yes, Britney Spears. Maybe her voice wasn't her at all. But, dance upbeats is still full of elements that is a club banger. She is still at her style from 1998-present. TOO BAD! This album was so great. Hands up for Britney, the only musician that sticks to her music all the time. Britney was so believable at the album. No doubt! No one can replace her title: "Queen of Pop". It is so powerful and majestic, full of energy. Slip slack hits. GET READY! GAGA!!! Expand
  8. Apr 7, 2011
    "Femme Fatale" is perfect! It's the new testament of POP music (The old testament is Blackout). Its melodys are amazing. This CD is full of vocal processing. And it is genious because Britney has the best processed voice in the world. Her voice mingles whit the perfect beat and it makes us want to hear more and more.
  9. Jun 30, 2011
    The Queen of Pop is Back and better than ever! This album is her strangest yet the best album she's ever recorded. The production is amazing and the vocals are much better than circus. I wish though she wrote some of the songs but other than that the album is a masterpiece. The highlights of the album include "Till The World Ends", "Trouble Fore Me", "Criminal" and "Selfish" which is included on the deluxe edition. Expand
  10. Apr 2, 2011
    Its amazing. I love all the crazy melodies and the beats. Even Big Fat Bass isnt THAT bad. My only problem is the lyrics. 'You're so bright, like a dream' 'Seen you out tonight smiling and talking' 'Steaming like a pot full of vegetables' Also people need to stop talking about her not writing any of it. Rihanna didnt write ANY of loud. Frank Sinatra, Elvis Presley didnt write and even Pavarotti lip sync's! Expand
  11. Apr 2, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The pop princess is back with this wonderful job, one of her best albums, for sure, Femme Fatale doesn't has a 'filler song', each song has your charm, each song is great. Thank you Britney. Expand
  12. Apr 10, 2011
    Finally, the most anticipated Britney album since Blackout has arrived.In Femme Fatale you'll find some masterpiece dance-pop gems along with some mid-tempo tracks.The fact that Spears' vocals may be a little ''over-autotuned'' cannot alter the album's amazing production.With producers like Dr.Luke, Martin, Smith & Stargate , no wonder it became Britney's 6th No. 1 album.''It's an album for the clubs'' said Spears, and i totally get what she meant.The album can be placed next to some classic Britney albums and is, for sure, a great way to thank her billions of fans..

Standout tracks:Till the world ends, Inside Out, Scary
  13. Apr 2, 2011
    I honestly think the bonus tracks do the whole album a favor.. It makes it better... I'm happy with the whole album in general but I feel some of the bonus tracks should swap with one or two maybe even 3 songs.. But I guess even if you swapped the tracks Britney is the Queen of making awesome bonus tracks and pure pop dance genius.. Don't get me wrong I would LOVE her to get back to her in the zone era and get in the studio and get some personal songs from her heart on the album and write some of them too... But this album(despite what few critics say) is AWESOME!! If the album didn't leak 3 weeks early this would sell even more.. In my opinion this album has atleast 8 or 9 single worthy tracks.. I also believed Blackout could have spawned 6 or more singles but her label wanted to focus on a circus"personal life" comeback instead. This is a big improvement from previous album circus and on par with the genius album Blackout.. I Have bought the album and I suggest not as a fan but as someone who loves music and beats to songs to BUY this album.. My personal Faves: Seal it with a kiss, Gasoline, Trouble for me, Up n Down, He's about to lose me, Don't keep me waiting, Till the World ends, I wanna go.. The rest of the album is wonderful.. My least favorite(but still liked) Trip to your heart and selfish.. Big Fat Bass is good if you can get over the length of the song and repetetive lyrics and of course will i am.. I still love the album and give it an A... Expand
  14. Apr 6, 2011
    This album is very dancy and catchy at the same time. Britney Spears may have not contributed (writing at least) to this album and is very autotuned, but the music is very catchy and i enjoy every song! keep it up! (and please dance instead of standing like a robot during live performances!)
  15. Apr 7, 2011
    This album is amazing. The beats are brilliant and Britney is so mature right now, she's playing around with her owns songs and showing us she can do this we never expected. How I Roll is amazing, so as the incredible Inside Out and also the catchy songs like I Wanna Go and Till The World Ends. Congrats, miss Spears, you did a wonderfull job!
  16. May 23, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Britney Spears came back with all the energy she has! She officially is the Queen of Hardcore Dance! Femme Fatale delivers in what it's meant to do: Get listeners to get up and dance and get loose! If there were any doubts if Britney could possibly continue her majesty of "Pop Princess"... FORGET IT! She's here to stay....
    Best songs? "I Wanna Go", "He about to loose me", "Big Fat Bass" feat. Will.i.am & "How I Roll"
    Songs that are not so good? None
    Femme Fatale is the best album of Britney's career!
    Congats Britney!
  17. May 24, 2011
    This album is the perfect reflection on modern pop music. Britney provides dance music that is not only traditionally catchy, but at some points taking some risks. Her voice is playfully constructed throughout the album to fit each song, and she does it well. Her voice ranges from playful, to light, to serious, to seductive. Great balance of songs that are cohesive. Good job, Britney.
  18. Apr 12, 2012
    This could possibly be Britney's most fresh and innovative album. She tried different music elements that she hasn't tried before and made these songs chart toppers. Although she has been bashed for her little input on the record, to be truthful hardly any pop artists write their songs these days. I think her vocals sound fresh and up to date with what is happening these days. Standout tracks on the album are "Till the World Ends", "I Wanna Go" "Up n' Down"(On Deluxe Edition) and "Criminal". A very underrated album in my opinion Expand
  19. Oct 30, 2011
    Britney's Best Album To Date! Honestly I Can See Why Some People Dont Like Britney's Older Work In Some Ways.. But Femme Fatale Is A Masterpece! Every Song Is Perfect!
  20. Jan 3, 2012
    This was absolutely the best album of 2011. I didnt listened and liked Britney too much before this one, but this, totally changed my mind. Maybe her voice is not that good, but her music is totally worth listening a thousand times. She proved that She is one Queen of Pop Music!
  21. Jan 30, 2012
    Each song on Femme Fatale brings something new to the table. It seems to lead to the urban influences of Blackout, but still having the dance-pop elements of Circus! 1. Till The World Ends : Very catchy and fun, yes. It was my jam back in early summer. It was the first Britney song I actually liked, and brought me into her music. It's one of the most fun songs of the year! 5/5

2. Hold
    It Against Me : Dance-pop perfection. It was a really unique choice as the lead single with songs like World Ends and I Wanna Go, but it was a hit. I love the chorus. It's so fun and... just amazing! I loved it in the fall. Fantastic song! 5/5

3. Inside Out : There are some artists who's slower songs just don't appeal to me. Britney is one of them. That being said, Inside Out is surprisingly great. It's a hugs fan favorite, but I think they overate it. What I like about it is the beat. It sounds great. 4/5

4. I Wanna Go : From the first listen, I Wanna Go screamed single. It is really fun, and the most catchy song on the album. It was my summer song. It will have you dancing in a moment. The music video isn't bad either... even if a little dirty. One of my favorites 5/5

5. How I Roll : Bubbly! Sizzling! Rolling Stone named it to be the song of the year! Is it the song of the year, no. But it's fantastic. It is very, very memorable. The bubbly nature and uniquness of the track will stay in your head. It's...real. She isn't trying to be anything on How I Roll. I'm conviced, though, that when she says "Thug" she really said something else. 4.5/5

6. (Drop Dead) Beautiful : Probably the best song on Femme Fatale for dancing, which says a lot since it's a dance-pop album. Drop Dead Beautiful is top 40 material. It's catchy, fun. It's a little...repetitive though. You can only listen to it so much without getting bored of it. 4/5

7. Seal It With A Kiss : I can't decide what to think of it as. It definetly sounds like a filler, but not all fillers are bad. It's really fun, and the beat is simply amazing. It's not neccesarily danceable, but it's just a nice song to listen to. 4/5

8. Big Fat Bass : People seem to miss the point of this song. It's supposed to be a 'club song'. I don't think anyone would ever dare send it to top 40 radio. And it delivers what it tries to perfectly. I love Britney's verses (not the bass is getting better or you can be my bass). They're flawless. It's really fun and does what it was supposed to. 5/5 on delivery. 5/5 on the song, in fact.

9. Trouble For Me - Her best vocals on the standard album. This is one of the top-40-friendly songs. It's so catchy. The music is a turn off though. But the chorus will bring the song back to life. I love T4M. It could have easily been a hit! The song is so different from the rest... I remembered it. Great song 4.5/5

10. Trip To Your Heart - It reminds me of Heavan On Earth, in a good way. It feels so much different from the rest of the CD. Instead of having the dance-pop-club feel, it has more of a pop feel. Her vocals are visible in this song. It's a lot more innocent than some of these songs, and the music is legendary. 4/5

11. Gasoline - It's truely a unique song. It has a beachy feel, which I'm all here for. It doesn't have a radio or club feel, and is more risky than the other dance songs on the record. A risk worth taking, too. Because it's a flawless track. 4.5/5

12. Criminal - It's a crime. So good it's a crime. Easily my favorite from the CD. From the first listen, I loved it. It was like it was my pet or something... I was so excited to watch it be a single and have so much success in Brazil (It peaked at #1) It's slower than the rest of the album, and houses amazing flutes. It's one of her favorites, too. It would rank very high on my top 10 of 2011 list. 5/5

13. Up n Down - Top 40 material. Not sure how it didn't make the standard edition. It would just slay on the radio. The best deluxe song for dancing. It has a clubbish feel, and is danceable. 5/5

14. He About To Lose Me - Like Criminal, it left me speechless. Easily the 2nd best on the album. Her vocals are about as real as you'll get in a Britney track right here, and her vocals sound flawless as Christina's before the autotuned-chorus. Legendney. 5/5

15. Selfish - Mmkay... This was my song in late fall. It's just pure fun. I love the way she says selfish. It could have done decent on the radio, but it still boasts it's own quality, the undeniably catchy verses. Of all the dance songs of her career, her vocals shine on this. 5/5

16. Don't Keep Me Waiting - I don't like the song itself, but it has elements that I like. It's edgy. It holds it's place on the CD. It doesn't just blend in with all of the dance tracks. Even if the song itself is so... bleh, it's a fantastic way to end the CD. I have to give it a 4/5 for it's edginess and difference from the rest of the CD.
  22. Oct 30, 2012
    I love this. I love this. I love this. "Femme Fatale" as a whole isn't perfect, I mean, I don't like 'How I Roll' or 'Criminal' as much as the rest of the other songs - they're a little bland. However, the remaining tracks range from good to perfect.
    I can understand why Britney released "Hold It Against Me", "Till The World Ends" and "I Wanna Go" as singles - all 3 are perfect dance-pop
    tracks. I love the elements of dubstep that slither in songs like 'Seal It With A Kiss' and the album's lead single. And the deluxe tracks are well worth a listen as well.
    The best pop album of 2011? I think so.
  23. Mar 24, 2013
    Britney's Best Album! Till The World Ends, I Wanna Go, Drop Dead (Beautiful), And How I Roll Are My Favorite Songs!
  24. Aug 6, 2011
    Femme Fatale....one of Brit's best!! She does an amazing job at incorporating amazing dubstep and electro-pop sounds while still being the Britney we all love. She has done a really good job at reinventing herself slowly as to not cause to much shock or turn off, by transitioning from solid bubblegum pop to more urban sounds to Blackout's slight dubstep influences shown in songs such as "Freakshow" to more of those stronger influences in this latest. Truly amazing. The only change i would want made to this album would be the addition of a slow, stripped down ballad that could still capture the feel of the entire album. But besides that, Perfect! Expand
  25. Apr 21, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. "Femme Fatale" is perfect! It makes me wanna whip my hair and dance 'till the world ends. Its melodys are amazing. This CD is full of vocal processing. And it is genious because Britney has the best processed voice in the world. Her voice mingles whit the perfect beat and it makes us want to hear more and more. Expand
  26. Apr 21, 2011
    Probably the best album Britney has released to date. The album has a much more mature and darker sound than one is used to with Britney. The songs featured are well produced, with heavy electropop beats, often on the verge of dubstep.
  27. May 22, 2011
    I didn't even expect it would be so fun! The sound is fantastic and there's this drive that makes you dance like crazy. "Till the world ends" and "I wanna go" will rock the clubs this summer. I think Britney is doing the right thing to try something new . Her fans in the 90-s were mostly teens. Now these people are grown-ups and need something more mature than sweet ballads about first love. Her art is evolving and is following the needs of the audience, but it remains true to her own particular style. Femme Fatale is the album of the year!!! Great job! Expand
  28. May 25, 2011
    Femme Fatale is destined to become a legendary album, for its techno vibe and timeless music, britney has wasted no time in the studio as she has made a masterpiece for the young generation. This left me speechless, and I congratulate her on this album!!
  29. May 24, 2011
    This is the best album of the year. It spawned two smash hits, Hold It Against me and Till the World Ends Britney Spears is back in the pop game where she belongs. None of these current pop tarts (especially Lady Gaga) have anything on the future Queen of Pop.
  30. Vic
    May 31, 2011
    This is the best Britney Spears' album that's for sure! I didn't even expect such outstanding result after her previous album! Almost every song has an easy, catchy melody and they're really fun to listen. Max Martin did an excellent job! This is the best pop release so far!
  31. Jul 4, 2011
    Great pop album, Best album of 2011? maybe not. I like most of the tracks but wish there were 2 or 3 ballads. Britney should experiment with her voice to prove her critics wrong.
  32. Jul 5, 2011
    Superb recording, Britney! Great production techniques, excellent phrasing. Great all around hit record from Britney Spears. I highly regard this artist and the works and catalog of fine music. Value, quality and fun! It's in my blackberrry and cloud 9 music library cloud. Yay.

Glenn Davis Doctor G
  33. Sep 10, 2011
    Britney's back with a new masterpiece. The only thing missing? Ballads. "Femme Fatale" neerds a real ballad, and we can't consider "Criminal" one. Max Martin, who is one of the best songwriters ever, wrote fantastic songs though, and Britney sang them amazingly. It's only sold 1.4 millions copies worldwide right now, but it's going to sell more throught the weeks.
  34. Sep 12, 2011
    Blackout is the best album but we're talking about Femme Fatale now! This album introduces dubstep in songs like Hold It Against Me (this genre became famous thanks to this song) and I Wanna Go. The ballad Inside Out is really sexy. Criminal (in my opinion) is the best song in the album. Catchy beat and sweet melody.
  35. Oct 25, 2011
    It is truly wonderful. "Circus" was very good, but "Femme Fatale" is exceptional. It's uptempo, seductive and the purest form of pop music you can find. I recommend it without hesitation.
  36. Nov 21, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I loved this album, he's sexy, interesting and unlike anything Britney Spears has done. Bold in the footsteps of Madonna every album Britney she gets more and more audience. Expand
  37. Feb 18, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Muito bom, como sempre Britney, mostra que é digna de ser chamada princesa do Pop, album com influencia eletro-pop, dupstep, um trabalho maravilhoso, um dos melhores albuns de sua carreira, Parabéns, como sempre inovando. Expand
  38. Dec 13, 2011
    a great, catchy, fun pop album. Ms. Spears still has it. a few of the b-sides and latter portion of the album I could do without, but mostly from start to finish, this album will make you want to dance.
  39. Feb 5, 2012
    Femme Fatale, in my opinion, is possibly the best album Britney Spears has released. Now granted In the Zone gave us "Toxic" and Circus, well it gave us "Womanizer" and "Circus"! But Femme Fatale is definitely up-to-date with the latest genres of music including, techno, electropop, synthpop, and even a touch of dubstep, which is new to the States (thankfully its Britney who is introducing dubstep to us!). Some of the hallmarks of the albums has to be: I Wanna Go: a very upbeat, catchy tune with lots of autotune and bounce! This song is definitely radio worthy and I feel it has potential to be the popular song of Summer 2011! When the song starts it just makes you want to get up and dance and sing along to it! It's a great song and is probably the best song on the album! Trip To Your Heart: Very dancy tune, with lots of catchy beats and an awesome chorus melody! Trip to Your Heart is probably one of the sweetest songs on "Femme Fatale" and, in my opinion, sounds like something that Britney would've sung on "...Baby One More Time" or "Oops I Did It Again" if both of the albums were released in 2011! How I Roll: When you first hear this, you'll immediately think that this song is sexy (heavy breathing at the beginning of the song)! Like most of the songs on "Femme Fatale" it has a catchy chorus ("Because I got 9 lives like a kitty cat!") which makes it very sexy and alluring for Britney to sing! Gasoline: This song is shockingly perfect for the age in which we live in (ahem! gas prices). Gasoline is a very sexy song that fits perfectly for Spears and might I add, make gasoline sexy again! Criminal: This song is a more ballad like song which features Britney falling in love with a criminal. Definitely, puts you in the shoes of Britney's mama! And how she would feel if Britney really were in love with a criminal. Although slow, it's a great addition to "Femme Fatale"'s lineup of nightclub dance worthy tracks Up N Down (only available on the deluxe version): I love this song! The beats are perfect, vocals are perfect, melody is perfect, everything in this song is perfect! Definitely a song you would hum in your head! Some of the other songs with honors would include: Inside Out, Drop Dead (Beautiful), Seal It With A Kiss, Now I can say the whole album is great, but there is one song that I don't particularly like, and most people can agree with me on this one, Big Fat Bass! It sounds... OK... but too much autotune and heavy beats. Will.I.Am is not at his best in this song and doesn't do a great job as he did in "The E.N.D." but despite it all, Britney's vocal are outstanding and fills the void of the not-so-great beats and "vocals" (if you would like to call them that) of Will.I.Am! Overall the album is fantastic, but leaves a lot to be desired when it comes to Big Fat Bass. Other than that, well worth every single penny. Great addition to any Britney fan's collection! I also suggest the Deluxe version, all of the bonus tracks are awesome, even though I didn't mention them, they're great! Expand
  40. Mar 23, 2012
    I love FF, great dance record with dubstep influence! Go brit!
  41. May 29, 2012
    In My Opinion Britney's Best Album!
    I Listen To Every Song Almost Every Day! Best Songs:
    Til The World Ends I Wanna Go How I Roll
    Worst Songs:
    Big Fat Bass
  42. Nov 7, 2012
    Femme Fatale shoots Britney up with all time stars like The Beatles and ABBA. Frankly this album is one which will make you move with it's groovy beat even if you are crying! although Criminal takes a different direction from the rest of the record, it is just perfect. true Pop Perfection. PS.:All of those people who think Britney's going down, well have a shot at this and then tell me whether you would rather listen to the horrendous Bieber or Britney??????? Collapse
  43. Nov 20, 2012
    Next to 'Blackout' this is her best album yet, 15 out of 16 tracks could be released as a single, the only track that's kinda decent is 'Don't Keep Me Waiting' but it's also a song that goes into a different direction which is good. With a bit more promotion this could be as successful as 'Britney' or 'In the Zone'. This album is entertaining, catchy, fun and full of energy.
  44. Dec 23, 2012
    Britney At Her Best!
    Till The World Ends, And Drop Dead Beautiful Are Great!
  45. Dec 28, 2012
    This album can be the best that she ever released. With electronic beats and provocative lyrics, Britney offer us another great album. For me, the highlights of the album are "Till the World Ends", "I Wanna Go", "Trip to Your Heart" (a 2011 version of "Heaven On Earth") and "Criminal". Yes, she did it again!
  46. May 14, 2013
    Femme Fatale is a great album to work-out and dance to. The album is meticulously produced and very cohesive as a dance-pop record. The introduction of dub-step in "Hold It Against Me" is a trendsetter to all the mainstream pop songs after 2011. This song is responsible for the dub-step bridge structure that we often hear nowadays. Although the lyrics could be more diverse on its subject, overall it's neglect-able since the direction for the album is to create fun dance tracks. Britney sounds very confident and sassy on the album compared to her previous record "Circus". The tracks that I would recommend are "Till The World Ends", "Hold It Against Me", Inside Out", How I Roll", "Trouble For Me", "He About To Lose Me" and "Criminal".
    Overall, I think this album is a must for general pop listeners who look for fun dance tracks to dance to and have a genuine great time.
  47. May 14, 2013
    Love this album, Britney is the best girl......Love this album, Britney is the best girl......Love this album, Britney is the best girl...............
  48. Dec 13, 2013
    rainha samba em todas melhor cd amo mais que tudo princesa do pop cd pra se jogar na boate melhor cd de 2011 bateu recordes vendeu quem nem agua sucesso
  49. Jun 21, 2014
    Femme Fatale é o melhor álbum da Britney, mostra novamente seu grande retorno, o álbum simplesmente é perfeito, todas as músicas são ótimas e viciantes, além dos produtores serem ótimos, não consigo escolher uma faixa preferida, pois todas me encantam, realmente Britney sobe escolher as músicas, os singles e cantá-las, vocal impecável.

1. May 24, 2011
    Despite a slew of hit singles and eye-popping sales figures, Britney Spears has never released an album as coherent from start to finish as her latest, Femme Fatale.
  2. The poppers keep on coming right through the bonus tracks of porn-lite funk-lite that's quirky and clever front to back.
  3. Apr 5, 2011
    Femme Fatale equips Britney with material which is strong enough to enable the original all-American Pop Princess to hold her own in such an overcrowded context.