• Record Label: Island
7.9

Review this album

1. EmilioV
    Mar 6, 2009
    All FOB music is extremely boring and this cd is not the exception.
  2. abbiep
    Aug 17, 2009
    I don't like folie a deux, cause it has become main stream! I also don't like it cause it isn't emo any more and some songs sound like Christmas carols, i was really sad when the album came out because i thought it would be even better than infinity on high, but it wasn't. I am a really big fan of fall out boy, i just hope the next album is like infinity on high!
  3. Apr 17, 2012
    The one thing I do not get about this album, the song titles have nothing to do with the songs, the songs make no sense whatsoever apart from 2-3 (american suiteharts, She's My Winona, I Don't Care) I really expected more from fall out boy.

1. While Folie A Deux at times feels like the band are showing off the contents of their Rolodex, the album's standouts are so good that they will undoubtedly become standards for the band's live shows for years to come.
    This is the brightest, breeziest, giddiest record Fall Out Boy have ever made.
  3. The band have responded with their most stylistically hatstand-but-indisputably-best songs yet.