Folie A Deux - Fall Out Boy
7.8

Review this album

1. Mar 19, 2012
    A very underrated album. It is more sophisticated than its predecessors and incorporates a wide variety of instruments and styles. It has clever, interesting lyrics and Stump's vocals seem to have improved over time. I love it.
  2. Oct 11, 2012
    It's nice, but not really special. Most of the songs are not rememberable and the lyrics got perceptibly more pop-like than on their predecessors. Not much meaning, not really funny. It's okay, but nothing big. I was disappointed with this release of theirs. Still I like their music style!
  3. Jun 30, 2013
    One of the most underrated pop rock albums ever. It is varied, complex and original at the same time and Patrick Stump proves he is one of the best singers of this generation, if not the best.
  4. Jun 4, 2013
    This album is fun. It's catchy and a good experience for Fall Out Boy. Funky songs ("She's My Winona") find their place next to deep songs ("What a Catch, Donnie") and Hard-rocking tracks ("I Don't Care"). But the highlights here are some unknown tracks: "(Coffee's for Closers)" and "The (Shipped) Gold Standard". But all of them are worth checking out, like "Tiffany Blews" and "20 DollarThis album is fun. It's catchy and a good experience for Fall Out Boy. Funky songs ("She's My Winona") find their place next to deep songs ("What a Catch, Donnie") and Hard-rocking tracks ("I Don't Care"). But the highlights here are some unknown tracks: "(Coffee's for Closers)" and "The (Shipped) Gold Standard". But all of them are worth checking out, like "Tiffany Blews" and "20 Dollar Nose Bleed", collaborations with Lil Wayne and Panic! at the Disco's Brendon Urie, respectively. Probably their 2nd best album, only losing to "Save Rock and Roll". Expand
  5. Oct 30, 2012
    My favourite album of all time. They incorporate every positive influence in their arsenal and combine them all with sublime effect. Sure, they
  6. Apr 17, 2012
    The one thing I do not get about this album, the song titles have nothing to do with the songs, the songs make no sense whatsoever apart from 2-3 (american suiteharts, She's My Winona, I Don't Care) I really expected more from fall out boy.

1. While Folie A Deux at times feels like the band are showing off the contents of their Rolodex, the album's standouts are so good that they will undoubtedly become standards for the band's live shows for years to come.
    This is the brightest, breeziest, giddiest record Fall Out Boy have ever made.
  3. The band have responded with their most stylistically hatstand-but-indisputably-best songs yet.