Full Moon

• Release Date: Mar 5, 2002
7.9

Review this album

1. Sep 30, 2013
    This is old of Brandy's best albums to date. It's very creative! I love that about Brandy. She always pushes herself to do different things with her music and voice. This is my favorite Brandy album!
  2. FredK.
    Oct 12, 2002
    Not being a big fan of Brandy's, I was quite reluctant to pick this one up. I am SO glad I did. Her life is maturing beautifully, and it shows on this disc. Underrated is definitely the word of choice to describe it. "Wow" and "Come a Little Closer"glow sublimely, "All in Me" is pure sexiness with its groaning bassline, and her ballads such as "He Is","Nothing", and especially "Love Not being a big fan of Brandy's, I was quite reluctant to pick this one up. I am SO glad I did. Her life is maturing beautifully, and it shows on this disc. Underrated is definitely the word of choice to describe it. "Wow" and "Come a Little Closer"glow sublimely, "All in Me" is pure sexiness with its groaning bassline, and her ballads such as "He Is","Nothing", and especially "Love Wouldn't Count Me Out" are breathtaking. Music rarely forces me to tears, but "Love Wouldn't..." does everytime I listen to it. I sincerely hope she continues on her path to true happiness. Expand
  3. DominqueG.
    Mar 30, 2002
    It could have been better if the remake of I Die Without You wouldn't be included, but in closure, she's definitely showcasing her womanhood on this record.
  4. VaughnS
    Dec 5, 2002
    Yea, Brandy's cd is excellent, the soft key Ballads truly eximplify her strong voice. For more info visit http://www.brandyconnection.com
  5. ZoeyV.
    Jul 16, 2002
    Every#1 who says Brandy is over!(oh my god) get over yourself let her try new things she has the talent!?
  6. SuneR
    Jan 10, 2003
    I love this album.
  7. CameronB
    Jan 3, 2003
    Great album. A lil too much of Jerkins'electronic hops-skips-and jumps, but it keeps you funky and the ballads really shine. "When you touch me" is the best Brandy ballad ever!!
  8. TomD
    Feb 3, 2005
    One of the very best R'n'B albums to date, Brandy is the best vocalist/entertainer of the naughties. No album fillers, you can tell Brandy and her team put real genuine effort into each track.
  9. ChrisD
    Nov 15, 2002
    This almbum is a great album that symbolizes her womanhood. All of the songs on that album talks about the things that she has learned while growing up in life. It talks about her past and resent relationship. Of coure every person makes mistakes. Brandy did the best i have ever heard before. But, there has been thimes that I tought that she went overbord with the streeching of her voice. This almbum is a great album that symbolizes her womanhood. All of the songs on that album talks about the things that she has learned while growing up in life. It talks about her past and resent relationship. Of coure every person makes mistakes. Brandy did the best i have ever heard before. But, there has been thimes that I tought that she went overbord with the streeching of her voice. In the song i thought she does go a little too far. But the beat and bass is hot! She is gettin' sexual in the songs. And i can't wait till the next album is done so i can enjoy her even more thawt in do now! Expand
  10. ShawnWilliams
    May 2, 2002
    Because she doin' again on her 3rd album is crunk da bomb! Luv Ya,Brandy!!!!!!!
  11. MykeA.
    Sep 14, 2002
    I think the CD is awesome, from start to finish. I think she's a bit ahead of her time with some of the beats, so people who are not used to change might find it hard to handle. I love the way she shovles her brother in all of HER work, what love. She's dynamic,edgy,groovy,and those vocals on He IS are to die for. Luv it nuff said..
  12. YoucancallmeMininaenaeBob
    Aug 17, 2005
    Full Moon is definitely the best Brandy album. I can't understand why some people say there is a lot of slow material. The only low-tempo material is: WHEN YOU TOUCH ME, LIKE THIS, HE IS, COME A LITTLE CLOSE, AND LOVE WOULDN'T COUNT ME OUT. WHEN YOU TOUCH ME, COME A LITTLE CLOSE, and LOVE WOULDN'T COUNT ME OUT are excellent, and I can listen to LOVE WOULDN'T COUNT ME Full Moon is definitely the best Brandy album. I can't understand why some people say there is a lot of slow material. The only low-tempo material is: WHEN YOU TOUCH ME, LIKE THIS, HE IS, COME A LITTLE CLOSE, AND LOVE WOULDN'T COUNT ME OUT. WHEN YOU TOUCH ME, COME A LITTLE CLOSE, and LOVE WOULDN'T COUNT ME OUT are excellent, and I can listen to LOVE WOULDN'T COUNT ME OUT forever, it in my opinion, is the best song on the whole c.d. I love the up-tempo stuff too. The only thing I don't appreciate on this album is that there are pro-tools used on this album, but only on the up-tempos, the ballads however aren't pro-tooled, which is really good because that is when she really has to show her vocals. My favorite up-tempos are All in Me (I especially like how she raps at the end), It's Not Worth It, What About Us?, and the mid tempos Wow and Full Moon. Expand
  13. MickeyT
    Apr 18, 2002
    Brandy is over!!!!
  14. MyaM.
    Apr 19, 2002
    its a pretty good album but could use some more songs n better beats brandy is the best women singer tho!:)
  15. Lindsay
    May 28, 2002
    This is Brandy's greatest album by far! Her voice has evolved onto another level. With Brandy's soothing voice, Jerkin's millineum inspired tracks and clever song lyrics, this album is definitley one you can listen to all the way through!!
  16. MarioA
    Jan 24, 2007
    Best CD i own, i can hear the whole cd without skipping a track. It takes a god artist to pull that off

1. Brandy gets an A+ for effort, even if Full Moon falls slightly short of that grade.
  2. Her deep, warm voice now has a scratchy, evocative edge that suggests maturity and the high price that often comes with it.
  3. Frantic, faceless, fake-sexy R&B.