• Record Label: Caroline

Aug 21, 2007
    Delicious to hear alone.
  2. AuntieS.
    Sep 14, 2007
    Ephemeral, beautiful, absolutely otherworldly! Nicely scratches the same itch as, and compares nicely with earlier female UK trailblazers (and obvious influences) such as Kate Bush at her peak ("Hounds of Love") & early Sinead O'Connor (Think "Lion and the Cobra" era), and more thoughtful and complex than contemporary Goldfrapp. I can't stop playing it.
  3. May 25, 2011
    Bat for lashes is an amazing artist i'm glad somebody found her and signed her. This is one of my favorite album. Great song writing skills and amazing vocals. Her songs tell story. Bat for lashes is different for all the other artist. Art Rock and Indie Rock artist. The songs has a good feeling to it. Bat for lashes music is just wonderful. One of the best song writers. The sound isBat for lashes is an amazing artist i'm glad somebody found her and signed her. This is one of my favorite album. Great song writing skills and amazing vocals. Her songs tell story. Bat for lashes is different for all the other artist. Art Rock and Indie Rock artist. The songs has a good feeling to it. Bat for lashes music is just wonderful. One of the best song writers. The sound is great. It not too low or too high. THe artwork for the album is really good. Fur and Gold . Every song are great on the album. This album does has some really sad songs like Sad eyes. This song is really sad. It start off sad but it also has some upbeat songs like priscilla. This song make me wanna get up and start clapping my hands. The album has some songs that has an upbeat sound and kind of sad and make you feel happy like Seal Jubilee. One of the best album out. On my list for greatest album of all time. Expand
    Aug 10, 2007
    amazing, unique...you've never heard anything like this. She elegantly mixes the greatest elements that made Bjork stand out in her Debut era, and mixes it with the more simplistic elements of radiohead or sigur ros. It is truly a beautiful escape to another world.
  5. ClareO.
    Aug 13, 2007
    'Fur and Gold' is one of the most beautiful and adventurous albums I have heard in ages. The Kate Bush and Bjork comparisons are well-deserved. The album is full of stand-out tracks, but my favourites are 'Horse and I' and 'What's a girl to do'. Highly recommended.
  6. DanaB.
    Aug 10, 2007
    "Fur and Gold announces Natasha Khan
  7. jv
    Aug 8, 2007
    This album is amazing. Natasha Khan has a beautiful voice, and Trophy is one of my favorite songs currently.
  8. SteA
    Jan 13, 2008
    Absolutely brilliant.
  9. Jon
    Nov 12, 2007
    An engaging, fantastic and sometimes brutal album. The surrealistic lyrics and beautiful sounds make this the best album of 2007.
  10. GregoryH.
    Sep 12, 2007
    Fur and gold is a wonderful album. It is among my favorites this year.

1. Bat for Lashes' music feels like some lost specter that has fortuitously wandered into your home and can't help but haunt you.
  2. An entrancing, wonderfully surprising record which manages to feel both refreshing new and strangely timeless.
  3. Bat For Lashes' debut, Fur And Gold, is an album that delivers the listener from any form of humdrum existence into a deeper realm of dream and dementia.