Fur & Gold - Bat for Lashes
8.3

Review this album

1. Oct 26, 2011
    A great album - well worth it's mercury music prize nomination. Original and inventive but at the same time extermely listenable. A much better version of Florence and the Machine.
  2. May 25, 2011
    Bat for lashes is an amazing artist i'm glad somebody found her and signed her. This is one of my favorite album. Great song writing skills and amazing vocals. Her songs tell story. Bat for lashes is different for all the other artist. Art Rock and Indie Rock artist. The songs has a good feeling to it. Bat for lashes music is just wonderful. One of the best song writers. The sound isBat for lashes is an amazing artist i'm glad somebody found her and signed her. This is one of my favorite album. Great song writing skills and amazing vocals. Her songs tell story. Bat for lashes is different for all the other artist. Art Rock and Indie Rock artist. The songs has a good feeling to it. Bat for lashes music is just wonderful. One of the best song writers. The sound is great. It not too low or too high. THe artwork for the album is really good. Fur and Gold . Every song are great on the album. This album does has some really sad songs like Sad eyes. This song is really sad. It start off sad but it also has some upbeat songs like priscilla. This song make me wanna get up and start clapping my hands. The album has some songs that has an upbeat sound and kind of sad and make you feel happy like Seal Jubilee. One of the best album out. On my list for greatest album of all time. Collapse

1. Bat for Lashes' music feels like some lost specter that has fortuitously wandered into your home and can't help but haunt you.
  2. An entrancing, wonderfully surprising record which manages to feel both refreshing new and strangely timeless.
  3. Bat For Lashes' debut, Fur And Gold, is an album that delivers the listener from any form of humdrum existence into a deeper realm of dream and dementia.