8.4

Review this album

1. CrystalM
    Feb 18, 2003
    50 cent is so fine a no matter what that b**** Ja Rule has to say about him I still love his fine ass!
  2. Apr 9, 2011
    Along with Marshall Matters Lp, Blueprint, Eminem Show, College Dropout, This few albums were the only classic hip hop albums released in the 2000s. 50cent took the music industry with surprise with this album but bigger thanks to Eminem and Dr Dre, i believe anyone who rides with Em and Dre cant lose. Classic !!!!!
  3. rubenf
    Mar 10, 2005
    for the new comer 50 cent eminiems prodege, this album is really good. the beats are bumpin and the songs are very impresive. accept for the tired shots taken at ja rule this album pretty good.
  4. MarcL
    Feb 20, 2003
    Dis cd here kicks ass so much, whoever don't have it now u have to get it.
  5. CollinetteG
    Mar 2, 2003
    50 cent displays growth and raw natural talent that can't be denied. Get rich or die tryin is a classic just like Illmatic (NAS), Reasonable Doubt(JayZ) and Ready to die(Biggie Smalls).
  6. candyw
    Mar 24, 2003
    g..g.g..g unit this cd is real u have to be a g to feel it!
  7. shayvoniar
    Mar 8, 2003
    I love 50. I was with him when he 1st came out. I love his voice. his lyrics are so real. I know eminem is so pleased he found a winner in 50 cent
  8. K.C.Summers
    Apr 3, 2003
    Get Rich or Die Tryin is the hottest album out.
  9. kabaalucyber
    May 7, 2003
    This c.d is the coolest. 50 cent should get an award as as the best up coming singer and his album is the best of the year.
  10. ErnestK-H
    Jan 28, 2004
    it go hard
  11. joesmokin
    Apr 3, 2006
    vey gd 1of mi favs
  12. bucky
    Mar 3, 2007
    this cd is awsome. curtis (aka 50 cent) is the shit man i met him hes cool fuck game man he is no good for nothin man same with ja rule man i heard about the sex tape with ja rule and the game fuckin fags man ill kill both of yah
  13. JesseA
    Dec 20, 2003
    this is my favourite music CD. its great!!! the first day i got it i listened to it 3 wholes times in one day!!! it could be a little better, if it had more songs with eminem and g-unit in.
  14. stingaj
    Dec 8, 2003
    Off the hook!
  15. demid
    Feb 15, 2003
    this joint is hot as hell if u dont like it you must not be a true hip hop fan
  16. JeffD
    Love it!
  17. AMANDAT
    thia is the best CD!!! and my nigga 50 is fine as hell
    Feb 24, 2003
    He's gangsta as hell, too gangsta for an average joe to handle.
  19. JimmyH
    #18,#5,#5,and the whole album is good
  20. YeseniaA
    Feb 25, 2003
    I gonna give dis CD a perfect 10, beacuse i loved the work 50 Cents had put in dis CD, and da way he had rapped wit other like Emimem and Dr.Dre, and G-unit. I love 50 Cents for being him.Im jus sayin dat dis album is da best out of my years.
  21. JoshD
    Feb 26, 2003
    50 Cent is the shit. His CD sounds a lot like something Tupac might release.
  22. jesseg
    Mar 10, 2003
    this cd is awesome i wish that 50 cent would come up with new songs because he has some potential and a good voice that he shouldnt waste.
  23. JajairaO
    Mar 26, 2003
    This album was the jump off for real. 50's album was heard all over the streets. Man listen 50 is that man he blew up.
  24. TihanaT
    50 cent is all that
  25. andrewd
    Mar 28, 2003
    this cd has become my favorite. I listen to it every day! Every song is good and you just can't get enought of 50 Cent!!!
  26. EliasV
    Mar 28, 2003
    50 cent album was so good....i have been waiting for a long time an album that brings back the essence and struggle of everday life in the ny city streets.... ive been following 50 for two years and i give 50 nothing but love..
  27. sylvesterl
    Mar 4, 2003
    50' is tha man so dont hate!
  28. LaToyaT
    Apr 17, 2003
    This album that 50 released is to mutherfucking hard and real ass a bitch. Ain't nobody on his mutherfucking level, that's why that artificial ass nigga ja rule hating cause he been in the rap game longer but aint near 50. Fuck all haters and keep doing your Thug thizzell.
  29. AudraonaB
    Apr 6, 2003
    This is a piece of history. He is just describing his emotions through his raps. He lyrically a genius.
  30. johnnyg
    Apr 7, 2003
    dis is one of the hottest albums in the country
  31. TashaR
    May 13, 2003
    I love 50 he is so sexy exspecially with al them tattoos on his body. And hismusic is just like his image gangsta. I LOVE YOU 50!!!!!!!
  32. meganc
    May 10, 2003
    fifty cebt is a good cd to listen to and it has a lot of songs that people would listen to
  33. SueTurpening
    Jun 5, 2003
    Wicked
  37. AdamG
    Jun 7, 2003
    I'll give it a ten because of the song "21 Questions."
  38. kirstenc
    Jun 9, 2003
    itz kool i realy like it
  39. gsdsgdf
    Feb 15, 2005
    50 is the best,,,, G UNIT
  42. Figz
    Mar 16, 2005
    lets juss say his first C.D. is way better then his secound C.D. The massacre 2 much love songs a 100% pure garbage unlike Get Rich it is better not 11times plantinum plus worthy but better
  43. JoseG
    Oct 12, 2006
    One of the best CD;s ever made!!!! Truly outstanding, & screw that bitch Game.
  44. Tyrone
    Apr 30, 2006
    One of the greatest albums I have ever listened to. 50 cent is a little bit of BIG,Tupac, and Big L which explains his confidence/cockness noticible in every verse he spits. This album is a definite classic.
  45. DanteS
    Aug 21, 2006
    this is 50 Cent in his Prime. Before all the fame 50 was an amazing rapper tearing up mixtapes in every city. Guess Whos Back was filled with sick beats and even better lyric. Get Rich or Die Tryin' 1 ups Guess Whos Back with quite possibly the best collabo in Hip-Hop for its time: Dr. Dre & 50 Cent. Sure 50 sucks now but dont hate on this album full of instant classics and 50 cent this is 50 Cent in his Prime. Before all the fame 50 was an amazing rapper tearing up mixtapes in every city. Guess Whos Back was filled with sick beats and even better lyric. Get Rich or Die Tryin' 1 ups Guess Whos Back with quite possibly the best collabo in Hip-Hop for its time: Dr. Dre & 50 Cent. Sure 50 sucks now but dont hate on this album full of instant classics and 50 cent at his prime Expand
  46. BrannonM
    Apr 2, 2007
    He's not pac or big, but who cares. The beats on this album make it a classic, and he is a talented lyricist even if the gangsta themes are repetitive. Underrated artist, fuck haters.
  47. RamzeezeB
    May 4, 2007
    One of the best of all time!
  48. MikeM.
    Jun 30, 2007
    This is the most solid cd i have heard, Very rarely do i put a cd in and actually listen to every song without having to skip one. One of my top 3 albums of all time. Look out for Detox, September 2007. Same time as 50's new album: Curtis
  49. NeilL.
    Mar 8, 2008
    It is very rare that I put a disc into my player without skipping a single track.
  50. Mac
    Feb 12, 2003
    Pretty good, especially the non-commercial tracks. It's a nice break from the crazy, brutal rap artists we hear so much of today. Oh - and Rolling Stone gave it four stars, not 4 1/2. Just to let you all know... Which makes more sense. It's good, but not THAT good.
  51. RachelleDavies
    Feb 13, 2003
  52. mariow
    Feb 18, 2003
    it waz of the hock and itz the fow sheazy foe nezes
  53. RainP
    Feb 19, 2003
    "50" is one of the greatest rappers ever.
  54. AlbertP
    Feb 21, 2003
    this cd is the shit and this nigga is the up coming best rapper ever the next B.I.G right in front of us. and this nigga is ill
  55. LaKisaC
    Feb 20, 2003
    love this album love him and his lyrics
  56. Natasha
    Feb 22, 2003
    I luve 50 cent...he is sooooo hott....and i luve his songs... peace out....
  57. ALEXANDERP
    Feb 24, 2003
    I think this album is the best rap album i have ever heard.
  58. brittanyw
    Feb 27, 2003
    this album was hot every body loves fifty.
  59. StaceyG
    Mar 1, 2003
    I think this CD is great!
  60. tikab
    Mar 12, 2003
    50 cent is so sexy and his cd is bangin! holla!
  61. rayshawno
    Mar 15, 2003
    It's all that!
  64. georgew
    Mar 20, 2003
    This cd is the best cd of the year. I would by it in a heart beat. he is the realest rapper out right now.
  65. KeirstienC
    Mar 21, 2003
    it's awsome i luv it
  66. katrinaw
    Mar 26, 2003
    this was a great albam from the first song to the last on I hope his next albam be as great
  67. jacquelinep
    this cd was all that
  68. ShawtyR
    Mar 27, 2003
    I liked this cd because i like 50cent period. 50cent is my future baby daddy. I LOVE 50cent!!!!
  69. AaronL
    Mar 27, 2003
    it was great every song was a great song the best CD of the year
  70. juang
    thashitwastight
  71. BrittanyW
    Mar 3, 2003
    tha 50 cent cd is off tha hook! i like every song on this cd. yeah and he's not trying to be somebody that he's not like Ja Rule, everything that he raps about is how is life has been in the past and how its gonna be in his future.all i got to say is that 50s doin tha damn thing!
  72. AriellP.
    Apr 14, 2003
    this album coulndn't be any better, he's keeping it real and coming hard core from the streets
  73. SafeequahT
    Apr 20, 2003
    that s a real bangin cd
  74. ajdogg
    Apr 22, 2003
    no one is near 50 cent, no wonder Jarule is saying shit about him....jealousy...50 keep it like this playa....hala chu boy... wanksta is ma favorate..... keep it this way nigger....
  75. CammyW
    Apr 24, 2003
    50 cent is so0o0o damn fine!!!!!!!
  76. T.O.Speaks
    Apr 24, 2003
    This is the best damn cd ever!!!!! I listened to it at my friend jakes house and we fell in love with it. 50 cent is better than any otha rappa out there he kixx major ASS
  77. brandonj
    Apr 8, 2003
    the album is tight has some cructial songs like many men
  78. stretchstretch
    May 26, 2003
    Its the Best
  81. TruloryT
    May 9, 2003
    This is really good, plus he is gorgeous doing it
  82. kaelar
    Jun 15, 2003
    I love me some 50cent. He cd is so hot! 50 is the hottest rapper around. He is better than Ja-Rule all the way. Ja is so out dated becuz all of his songs are wack. I have a burned copy of 50's cd. Now im gonna buy the actuall cd becuz its worth $17.00.
  83. YunaisisP
    Jun 22, 2003
    It is the hottest thing for me and 50 cent is so so hot that i wish he was my man for life. YOU HOTT 50 LOVE ALWAYS YUNAISIS
  84. LeonelI
    Jun 22, 2003
    This is the hottest album out. I've had this cd in my car deck without taking it out for months. Congratulations to 50, g-unit, eminem, and Dre. Keep making it hott.
  85. LidiaP
    Jun 3, 2003
    hey your CD is the shit...
  86. jacim
    Jun 4, 2003
    this cd is the best cd i have ever listened to (this and eminem) he is also SOOO sexy, who ever doesn't like this cd is a fag and doesn't deserve to live. GGG G-UNIT!
  87. shataradonmore
    Jul 13, 2003
    I love this cd.
  88. RachelleDavies
    Jul 7, 2003
  89. ryanv
    Feb 19, 2004
    this album has something for everyone, alot of songs on this album didnt get the credit they deserved becausethe popular one were on the radio 24/7, the harder songs like blood hound and back down are masterpeices in them selves, this album is a work of art about one mans struggle on the streets of new york, who rose to greatness, its the one of the alltime best albums
  90. BH
    Jul 19, 2004
    Yo, Get Rich or Die Tryin is a classic!!!! It goes harder then any debut albums from anyone. It is the hip-hop Thriller. Expect big things to come from 50. He will be one of the greatest rappers only to be surpassed by eminem. Dats wats up......G-Unit!!!
  91. 25Cent
    Jul 28, 2004
    I Think This CD Was Good.People Just say it isnt because they wanna hate.I dont dissagree that Lloyd Banks Is Nice But EVERYONE IN G UNIT IS NICE.
  92. MickeyBlueEyes
    Aug 8, 2004
    50 flipped the rap world upside down with this album,he has set himself a high standard to beat for his next album but with Em and Dre behind him,its best to just get outta his way,he's unstoppable!!
  93. JNolasen
    Oct 11, 2005
    People saying hip hop sucks are foolish and ignorant. This was a great album reflecting outstanding production from the likes of Dre, Eminem, etc. 50 Cent was a refreshment of the documentary style lyrics of the gang life he came from. He does not glorify it....he merely tells a story. And he tells it well. You think he was a pimp? Ofcourse not...he combines lyrical prowess, humour, and People saying hip hop sucks are foolish and ignorant. This was a great album reflecting outstanding production from the likes of Dre, Eminem, etc. 50 Cent was a refreshment of the documentary style lyrics of the gang life he came from. He does not glorify it....he merely tells a story. And he tells it well. You think he was a pimp? Ofcourse not...he combines lyrical prowess, humour, and what he's SEEN to create a lyrical documentary that will be a hip hop classic. Till next time you can find me in da club ;) Expand
  94. dildudemanna
    Apr 23, 2005
    this is so awsome
  95. LakshmiK
    Jan 23, 2006
    This was an amazing album! I love 50 cent !!!!! he totally rocks!!!!!!
  96. stephaniem
    Feb 11, 2007
    i loved this cd aswell 50 cent is amazing ******
  97. NickA.
    Mar 17, 2008
    C'mon man... This record is hot...
  98. jaylejj
    Dec 23, 2003
    this cd was off the hook, i really enjoyed listening to it.
  99. leonc
    Feb 16, 2003
    it's sad that critic's are getting paid for what they think they know about music, especially this one, and are so left field on 50cent they're miss a great album
  100. RonnieD.
    Feb 18, 2003
    This CD Is off the hook It is the best CD of the year................

1. Unless you are the president of the NRA or addicted to Cops-type tales, 50 Cent's debut is strictly small change.
  2. More sonically adventurous than its mainstream look suggests.
  3. Only intermittently justifies the buzz surrounding the rapper's career.