8.4

Review this album

1. Apr 9, 2011
    Along with Marshall Matters Lp, Blueprint, Eminem Show, College Dropout, This few albums were the only classic hip hop albums released in the 2000s. 50cent took the music industry with surprise with this album but bigger thanks to Eminem and Dr Dre, i believe anyone who rides with Em and Dre cant lose. Classic !!!!!
  2. Jun 8, 2011
    50 Cent is FAR from being called the best Rapper. His flow is great but his lyrics aren't that great. Before he got shot and his tougue was swollen, 50 could rap great, but now he is nothing but a melody Rapper. Power of the Dollar was his best Album. Production was suberb on the Album and thats why it is remembered but come on. Take the beats from the song and have 50 rap this song you50 Cent is FAR from being called the best Rapper. His flow is great but his lyrics aren't that great. Before he got shot and his tougue was swollen, 50 could rap great, but now he is nothing but a melody Rapper. Power of the Dollar was his best Album. Production was suberb on the Album and thats why it is remembered but come on. Take the beats from the song and have 50 rap this song you would see how terrible he is. Expand
  3. May 5, 2012
    $Yeeeeeuuuuhhhuuhhuueeeahhhh ma boi fiddy bump hard! ya' heard!$
  4. Jun 15, 2013
    The production in this album is a straight 10. while i believe 50's lyrics are half assed for most of the album, the production simply cannot me ignored.
  5. Nov 17, 2013
    The music and lyrics are okay, but for me, the production is somewhat not quite there yet. I love hip hop and 50 Cent is definitely talented. It's just that the album as a set feels static for me, not as special as I expected it to be.
  6. Dec 18, 2014
    This is by far 50's best album ever. Classic rap at it's best!! Dope beats and heavy bass when you blast this in your car. I've been a huge fan of 50 cent ever since I was a teenager. Two specific tracks to listen to is high all the time and won't back down.
  7. Oct 17, 2014
    This is one of the greatest albums in the history of hip-hop. You can listen the whole entire album without skipping a song. The production on this album is great and what 50 Cent tells his stories of being shot nine times and being a drug dealer in great detail. 50 Cent definitely lived up to the hype that surrounded this album.

1. Unless you are the president of the NRA or addicted to Cops-type tales, 50 Cent's debut is strictly small change.
  2. More sonically adventurous than its mainstream look suggests.
  3. Only intermittently justifies the buzz surrounding the rapper's career.