Review this album
Nov 23, 2012Pitbull - Global Warming 1. Global Warming: His featuring partner sounds like a bad mit between Calle 13 and Sean Paul... 1/10 2. Don't stop the party: Nice party song. 6/10 3. Feel this moment: Christina sounds really terrible... This song could not find a worst guest. 2/10 4. Back in Time: Soundtrack for "Men in Black" is a cool song. Maybe the best one on this record 8/10 5. Hope We Meet Again: Okay! Everything sounds too similar 2/10
6. Party ain't over: Honestly. After this song there won't be any party 1/10
7. Drinks for you: The World knows that "J-Lo" isn't the best singer but she sounds pretty well on this song. 6/10
8. Have some fun: Max from the Wanted sounds awesome.Sounds a little bit like " I Found You". 8/10
9. Outta Nowhere: Something different. 7/10
10.Tchu Tchu Tcha: I love Enrique's voice but i hate the "Tchu Tchu Tcha" parts... 3/10
11: Last Night: Boring and sounds like "Going In from J.Lo". 1/10
12. I'm Off That: Yeah the last song. Sounds like Back in Time in a fast version. 3/10 At least 4 points. Could be worse.… Collapse
Nov 30, 2012Pitbull has been including my country in his album, Brazil with Tchu Tchu Tcha. Maybe, for American people it's not important, but for us, Pitbull is going to show us to world with Enrique Iglesias, and it's amazing. Pitbull's new album with Shakira, Jennifer Lopez, Enrique Iglesias and Akon for example, promises more success.
Dec 30, 2013ALL THE SONGS RIP OFF ANOTHER SONG. From Take on me by AHA to the Macarena, Pitbull rips it off. Can't he think up any of this own ideas. I think cover songs are on a better level because they at least acknowledge they took the song and its not theirs. Pitbull clearly doesn't. WRITE MUSIC, OR RETIRE.