7.7

Review this album

1. Jul 22, 2011
    This album is mostly flawless from start to finish. Songs like "Question Existing", "Good Girl Gone Bad", "Sell Me Candy", "Lemme Get Dat", and a few others despratly need taken off this album. Highlights include "Hate Myself For Loving You", "Umbrella", "Push Up On Me", "Breakin' Dishes", "Shut Up And Drive", "Rehab", "If I Never See Your Face Again", "Disturbia", "Take A Bow"!
  2. Aug 18, 2010
    The best album of 2007 and 2008! Awesome songs, "Umbrella", "Don't Stop the Music", "Take a Bow" and "Disturbia". Rihanna bet strong in this production, and the result was a very powerful disk, her best so far. I'm sure that the successor of Rated R will be like this, or even better!
  3. Nov 19, 2010
    Easily her best album to date, this album has secured Rihanna in Pop's A-List. This album is pop nirvana. With collaborations to the minimum, it gives Rihanna more time to show off what she's learned since her mediocre first two releases.
  4. Nov 18, 2011
    I like Rihanna, but with the exception of 5 songs, I don't really like this album. It's a decent pop record, but the sings have no substance. After a few listens I feel bored. However I will say that this album made me become a fan when it was first released.
  5. Aug 15, 2013
    "Good Girl Gone Bad" is the best Rihanna CD yet. It has the perfect mix of ballads and uptempo songs. My favorites are "Breakin' Dishes", "Good Girl Gone Bad", "Disturbia", and "Hard".
  6. Nov 28, 2013
    A 45 year-old, white gay man, passionate about music, just becoming even more passionate with Rhapsody and discovering so many recent cd's, for free, with subscription, and I have to say, I am sorry i did not buy this cd when it came out so amazing dance, fun, rock on shut up and drive, etc. I love Rihanna's originality and her courage to be herself, such a wonderful, passionate cd and artist!

1. This CD sounds as if it were scientifically engineered to deliver hits.
  2. Focusing more on catchy hooks and Fergie-style chants than lyrics helps disguise her vocal limitations. [9 Jun 2007]
  3. Rihanna works with edgier and wittier verse than on her two previous albums.