Good Mourning

May 26, 2003
    alkaline trio rocks ass!
  2. Candace
    Oct 3, 2003
    Alkaline Trio is the sweetest Band ever! If you don't like them you should. This CD is awesome and so is everything else they do! I love them!!
  3. Nadine
    Feb 8, 2004
    This Cd is great..But Yet I don't understand why everyone singles out matt for the band. Yes, Matt is a great guitarist and vocalist but so Is Dan. Lets not forget that alkaline trio is a TRIO band. So I can't say Matt is better than Dan or Dan is better than Matt. because there both great artist. Alkaline TRIO is a awesome Band.
  4. JuliaM
    Aug 16, 2004
    This album rocks, keep up the good work alk.
  5. chada
    Aug 25, 2004
    alkaline trio still remain the best. i very different sound than the rest of their cd's but the tracks are dark, but incredible
  6. Alexis
    Oct 2, 2004
    rocks
  7. Lucas
    Dec 1, 2004
    fucking awesome
  8. chipa
    Jan 29, 2004
    This is my first alkaline trio CD and i must say it kick serious ass
  9. JackC
    May 31, 2003
    Very Good.
  10. DREWD
    May 13, 2005
    alkaline with remain the best accept for green day of course
  11. jessicaf
    May 26, 2005
    i love alkaline trio. icant wait to get crimson.fuckin awsum
  12. Stephanie
    Apr 21, 2006
    My introduction to the Alkaline Trio was this album. I can't say that the songs are my favorites (well, "Blue in the Face" is my favorite song of all time), but this album is perfect. Perfect. And you can't argue with that.
  13. EricBarkdogg
    Oct 9, 2003
    The paradox of the peppy sounds and morbid lyrics make this CD very catchy...enough destruction and chaos for any angry teen
  14. GarrettS
    Jun 4, 2003
    this has to be their best since "Maybe I'll Catch Fire" and "From Here to The Infirmary" keep up the good work guys
  15. MrMonkeyJizz
    Mar 1, 2004
    While not as good as some of there previous albums, Good Mourning still is a very good CD. We've Had Enough is pure punk, and This Could Be Love is something you just cant forget.
  16. Brady
    Sep 11, 2004
    Awesome!! Not my favorite album of theirs, but one of their best, everyone should listen to Every Thug Needs a lady, All on Black, and Blue in the Face, fantastic songs!
  17. JasonL
    Jul 30, 2003
    Skiba has not been given due credit, nor has Adriano. Derek is so good its hard to tell how good he is.
  18. KaraS
    Apr 24, 2004
    Not the best album of theirs, but it's great. If you want a great CD, get Maybe I'll Catch Fire
  19. Andy
    Aug 16, 2006
    Gloom-punk made ctachy better than anyone else.
  20. AnneA
    Jul 11, 2003
    Both Matt Skiba and Dan Andriano write awesome songs. Andriano has more angst-filled love, while Skiba uses imagery to portray what he's feeling. Best band in the world, thankyouverymuch.
  21. JeffF
    Jun 11, 2003
    A logical progression from "From Here to Imfirmary" this CD is Alkaline Trio's best yet. Perfectly polished, dark sing along anthems! If you are an Alkaline Trio fan, you will ove this, if you haven't been exposed to them yet, this is a great place to start.
  22. AaronT
    Jun 18, 2003
    Im Down
  23. DaveA
    Jun 23, 2003
    While quite good, it could of been better. Definitely worth buying, and listenting to over and over. Still doesn't compare to their self-titled album though
  24. Becca
    Jun 30, 2003
    i'd give it top marks... but andriano's songs don't do much for me - skiba's rock though, and it was worth buying the album just for those! highlights include 'this could be love' and 'blue in the face'. v.good.
  25. AndrewE
    Jun 4, 2003
    Fun songs about sad things equals a strange musical expierience. (But a good one at that...) What else can I say?
  26. Mandie
    Aug 26, 2003
    Some songs are really good, others just blow!
  27. CalumS
    May 30, 2003
    Better than their last, well worth a purchase. About 9 decent songs which will keep any hardcore fan happy!!
  28. Sep 24, 2010
    Probably a much better album for their fans than the commercialised music later produced. Classic songs that can never be taken to seriously. Great listening music, much like the 2 albums before
  29. MS
    Jan 3, 2004
    I still cannot understand why Dan Andriano sings. Matt Skiba does a much better job in my opinion but this album has maybe five or six stand out songs while the rest of the cd is just mediocre.
  30. Sarah
    Jun 2, 2003
    This album is perfectly polished pop crap. If you want to hear a good Alkaline Trio Album go out and buy Goddammit. I am extremely dissapointed in this record.
  31. AndyY
    May 9, 2006
    Shockingly bad, but then again, the Alkaline Trio were never an especially good band to begin with.

1. Spin
    Their best by a mile. [Jun 2003, p.100]
  2. Mojo
    For a genre whose young bands are increasingly concerned with girls and girls only, the Alkaline Trio have delivered an album offering far more than the pink blush of awkward adolescence. [Jul 2003, p.108]
  3. Q Magazine
    Alkaline Trio subvert their perky, zinging three chord mall-punk with misanthropy, melancholy and alcohol-sodden, world-weary wisdom. [Jun 2003, p.92]