Here Comes Science

7.2

Review this album

1. JoelF.
    Oct 3, 2009
    Since I'm a huge TMBG fan, I can enjoy this album and dvd with my 2 - year - old daughter, who learned her ABCs and 123s with the first two in this vein. It's a joy to hear her quote things like "photosynthesis", and "paleontologist.
  2. EricW
    Sep 30, 2009
    Perhaps TMBG needs to do "Here Comes Math"...and explain how 83+80+80+74 equals an average of 84? (Although I suspect the album deserves about that rating...).
  3. BenH.
    Sep 29, 2009
    Amazing album as always.
  4. MatthewE.
    Sep 29, 2009
    Quite annoying.
  5. May 29, 2014
    Multiple great songs that entertain not just people that would listen to Disney Sound, but also the geeky 20 year fan of TMBG. It feels that they convert to a new sound in the right matter in the right context, especially knowing how great Nanobots was.

1. Q Magazine
    The results are entertaining and witty, as well as educational, even if at times the tunes have to perform contortions to squeeze all the lyrics in. [Jul 2010, p.141]
  2. Here Comes Science is another fun, educational triumph.
  3. It’s also something worth hearing for lapsed fans who haven’t been keeping up with TMBG in recent years or for anyone who loves well-written power-pop with a side of nerdiness.