Here I Am - Kelly Rowland
8.0

Review this album

1. Aug 1, 2011
    After several singles released to precede the album, "Here I Am" deserves the wait. It sounds grown-up and so confident that we don't even bother to recognize the material's not original. We love the sexy sound blend with some up-tempo potential dance hits. It might be Kelly's time to be recognize her talent and as a solo artist.
  2. Sep 17, 2011
    Esse album pode se considerar o melhor de toda a carreira de Kelly Rowland. Aqui encontramos várias faces de uma mesma Kelly. Que pode se direcionar para qual direção lhe é mais conveniente. Deve-se destacar Turn It Up, I'm Dat Chick, e Down for Whatever, músicas muito bem produzidas onde toda a potência deEsse album pode se considerar o melhor de toda a carreira de Kelly Rowland. Aqui encontramos várias faces de uma mesma Kelly. Que pode se direcionar para qual direção lhe é mais conveniente. Deve-se destacar Turn It Up, I'm Dat Chick, e Down for Whatever, músicas muito bem produzidas onde toda a potência de Kelly é mostrada a tona. Expand
  3. Jul 3, 2012
    This album is just flawless. Every track is amazing. Kelly's vocals are perfect and the production of the songs is very good. One of the best albums released in 2011.
  4. Mar 5, 2013
    This Album Is great I would recommend it to anyone it is absolutely fantastic Kelly Rowland Rules and this album has to be one of my favourites i think this albums rating should be fairly high and it is worthy of a high ranking to
  5. Apr 10, 2013
    By far the best album of any post Destiny's Child record. Kelly Rowland is a true diva and deserves every credit because this album is flawless. I would recommend it to anybody who is into R&B or dance music, it is the perfect fusion of the two genres. Her smooth vocals are a true delight.
  6. Feb 18, 2014
    An extremely enjoyable album from Kelly Rowland. The mix of slow jams, dance tracks, and mid-tempo ballads surprisingly sit well and compliment each other. Seems Kelly Rowland needs more credit.

1. Jan 3, 2012
    This album shows Rowland to be worthy of consideration in her own right.
    A sort of also-ran footnote to the diva tropes handled with so much more panache by Mrs. Z.
  3. Nov 28, 2011
    Sadly, much of the material is generic.